A 6'2 jock slaps your girlfriends ass, be as honest as possible. What do you do?

a 6'2 jock slaps your girlfriends ass, be as honest as possible. What do you do?

Attached: p-american-pie-chris-klein.jpg (300x300, 26K)

>

Me next please

>What do you do?
Break up with her and blame her for letting Chad slap her ass.

Attached: 170.jpg (720x460, 32K)

Call him a manlet
Instant KO

Punch him and tell him to fuck off Christ is this board that beta?

God I wish that happens to me. I just want to get in a real fight

But I don't have a girlfriend

Tell him to “fuck off cunt”

either shove then follow up with a punch or punch straight away.
i prob wouldnt say anything until hes on the ground

slap his ass back

jab, jab, shoot double, GnP

Call some buddies at CENTCOM and get his ass deported to one of our black sites. Gdansk or Bright Light preferably, where he will be interrogated by some drunk slavs.

I make my gf dress like an orthodox Jew so males do not notice her.

I take my 'Feel the Bern' shirt off and get on my knees begging him to see the error of his ways

shoot the school becuase i'm a murrican afterall

I would never get myself into such a situation. But supposing I did, depending on how drunk I am, I might get into a fight. If I do, I probably have a 40% chance of winning(I'm 5'11" with long arms and a lot less to lose than some jock). If I don't, I'll probably get my girl to go home with me and by the time we get home, she'll inevitably be mad at me for her selfish reasons. Then I'll get mad at her for withholding sex and choke her while screaming at her "what you like that cunt better huh?". She'll eventually submit, we'll fuck bareback and I'll cum inside. The next day she'll be mad as fuck and will try to break up with me and I'll try to be as sweet as possible and say sorry a bunch of times (which I don't mean at all). I'll probably break down into tears and tell her how I'm so sorry and that person I became last night wasn't the real me etc. Hypothetically

>drunk0
>win a fight
pick one

ask him "have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?" then challenge him to a joust

feels good to be 6'3 jock

Cool guy over here

Feels good to be a 6'4 jock

y-you t-too... 6'3 is the cutoff r-right?

shoulder tackle, take his legs out form under him, lay waste to his face with forearms and hammerfists

"What the fuck dude?"

Hit him. It doesn't matter if you can beat him up or not. If you stand by and do nothing while another dude slaps your gf's you are a cuck and your girl will cheat on you or just dump you.

hook him in the jaw and then ask my imaginary girlfriend if she's humid yet

Considering 6'2 is just 3 inches above average in the us why would you include this as if it's supposed to be intimidating?

Height isn't relevant in confrontations unless the disparity is 6+ inches. I say this as a 6'2 nigga who prays to never run into anyone 6'8

I would tell him to wait here, train in martial arts for a few months, then go back to the area he slapped her ass and try beating his ass only to find out he's a done martial arts all his life. Then I get permanent brain damage from my head bouncing off the pavement and my nose gets broken.

beat his ass, being a 6'2'' jock (who can fight) myself

I don't to lose my front teeth just because some big guy touched a woman who doesn't actually love me/has had sex with multiple men before I got to her. If you didn't take her virginity is she really worth street fighting over?

Attached: lARWgnKV81d74_LcCpOkRtmVwhZVVsOdW11u3btOsBw.jpg (320x560, 19K)

>6'2
You pathetic m8. Anything below 6'3 is a joke.

Ask him to slap my cock.

Fight him and either win or lose.

*Grab him by the neck* i said back the fuck off?!?

dump the roastie whore immediately