To prepare for world war three do we prioritse strength or cardio...

To prepare for world war three do we prioritse strength or cardio? Perhaps slipping a disc to avoid draft is another good idea

Attached: 022420171.jpg (995x400, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cardio is always better for survival and just most of the applications outside of gym

>number get called
>immediately drive to gym
>load up 4pl8
>Cat back diddly with a twisting motion till something snaps
>lie on ground convulsing in pain
At least i wont die in syria.

>recently got selective service papers
> argued heavy with my parents about signing them
>eventually submit and do it because no one is stupid enough to start another war right?
god damn it, i'm not even that Jow Forums, just 150Ib and i'm going to die before i reach peak aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

Attached: 1507869187862.jpg (666x666, 144K)

Join the Air Force reserve in a computer squadron as soon as the war starts if you don't want to get drafted as infantry.

You need some strength, but war is won with mobile units. Guns dont really care about muscle.

>he doesn't want to kill of the greatest country on the face of the earth

Do th U.S.A. and the gene pool a favor and kys

Attached: 1520372602079.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

That's funny, I didn't realize that Israel is the greatest country on the face of the earth

Oh yeah the jews did it. Darnit those freaking jews always hecking up my middle east. What doodooheads are those Jews.

build an underground nuclear bunker with atleast 2 entrances/exits, buy enough canned food etc. vitamins etc. to last you for 3-5 years (and a can opener or two), should probably look into air filters, water supply etc. as well

get a few hazmat suits, artificial air and geiger counters as well, wanna pop out every once in a while and see if it's safe

Strength. You can train cardio in basic training. If you don't get drafted and their are local riots you need to be able to look intimidating and beat looters up after your ammo runs out.

what if North Korea gassed those cunts in Syria

Do lots of pull ups and push ups. Do cardio too but it's not as important since you can get good at it a lot quicker.

With that same logic you should focus on pull ups. They're the most important upper body exercise and they take more time to get good at. Push ups are just cardio really to discipline boys on the spot.

You also lose it really quickly so there's no point in training cardio right now unless you know for sure that WW3 will happen really soon. The energy you spend running can be spent on doing extra pull ups

country? No
Shisty cry babies, yes

>They're the most important upper body exercise

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

cardio.
slipped disc is too serious, we can just do what trump did and claim bone spurs. or take the ted nugent approach and shit and piss in your pants pretending to be insane.

Publicans are experts at draft dodging.

Why do you disagree, bub?

I don't think infantry will be much use in a nation-nation war
Sure the US has been using infantry to fight terrorists and other insurgents but this will probably be a war of cruise missiles and tanks

Study engineering(electrical/mechanical) or programming if you really want to "fight"

>Undermining the fact that the latissimus dorsi are the most effective shoulder stabilizers aside from the traps, rhomboids, and rotator cuff.

>undermining the fact that pulling is much more important than pushing in a fight (which will go to the ground, if you aren't both retarded)

>Undermining the fact that pullups can provide external rotation exercise of the humerus, thus adding shoulder stability and working the teres muscle groups

You stupid mane

If your living in the wilderness yes. But combat I would say muscle mass helps. 50 cent has survived multiple gunshots due to his muscle mass. Hitler put his army on steroids.

a publican is a bartender m80
Do you mean republican?

Moderate distance running and strength training

Infantryfag here
it's really about leg strength and cardio. Leg strength being humping all your gear and cardio running in your flak and whatever.

You'll see jacked dudes struggle while some hungry skeleton blows past everyone.

Attached: 1498565680699.png (601x508, 127K)

Slap on a 60kg backpack and run. Just keep fucking running all day every day.

If you can keep a good pace for 12 hours with that weight. You've got a great survive chance.

>Slap on a 60kg backpack and run
trololololo

You aren't supposed to run while ruck marching unless you're going for some gay medal or shit. It leads to more injuries and can cause hip fractures.

Humping around with a full combat load does, though.

Israel #1! G-d bless Donald Trump!

Republicans don't like big governments telling them what to do and have a history of being anti slavery. of course they are against the draft.

>Hitler put his army on steroids
source?
thought AAS werent invented until 1946-47

>To prepare for world war three do we prioritse strength or cardio?
If you're going to have this many faggot attachments on your rifle you better go strength.

>because the trail of bodies around my property is less intimidating than my cannon shoulders

>pulling fights to the ground
jfx stop watching ufc

If you're living anywhere. Armies barely train strength. They just do an assload of cardio and bodyweight shit

Google it bro. It should come straight up. Gear was around in the early 1900's just not the range of options to choose from.

The fact that you had to make this thread proves that you're not gonna due well in war. lmao rip, op.

Attached: kill all normies.png (479x354, 382K)

more like they're hypocrite pussies