Say something nice about him

Attached: IMG_2529.jpg (900x900, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80HwIwzvva0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather listen to him ramble on and repeat the same thing 15 times to get his video over 10 minutes for more adds than watch any fake natties/broscience/supplementshills/dudetrenbros and other various morons the fitness industry produces.

That said, I am not defending him for his fake merc cia alien shit. Thats an entirely different thing. Hes not all their in the head, but at least he is a breath of fresh air when it comes to the fitness industry.

He gives legit good advice and he is a smart dude even tho he is severly delusional at times with stuff.
If you can look at hes advice objectively you will learn that its pretty good advice.

He's stronger than the average person

Secondly; the fact he is "not all their in the head" and autistic is why he is such a breath of fresh air in the fitness industry.

The reason I say this is because it's like an autistic person walking into a room full of bullshit artists who are all in on the bullshit together, and then the autistic person being completely socially unaware of the social rules of that environment (being fake and bullshitting) and his autism takes over and starts calling out the bullshit.

Jason def has some high functioning autism. If he was a normie he would have entered the fitness industry well aware of the rules you have to follow in order to progress in it and do well, but he wasn't, autistic people can't bullshit like that, only psychopathic normies can. Jasons mind is actually like a ignorant child who thinks everyone should be honest and truthful no matter what, even if it means missing out on millions of dollars bullshitting ignorant people into buying stupid shit the fitness industry sells to ignorant people who dont know any better.

He carries more muscle than professional bodybuilders, you just can't see it

He has an acceptable hair to beard ratio

He has a soothing voice

He should start an ASMR channel

I like his beard.

>Bulking with Babish

Yeah I respect him for not trying to sell supplements

Its not really that care so much about. Selling a protein/creatine supplement is fine.

I just fucking hate the dude-tren-bros making millions of dollars selling absolute dog shit bullshit trash shit meal plans, workout routines, online coaching, etc. Its so fucking GARBAGE.

INjecting TREN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A FUCKING LIFTING EXPERT

he is gonna die soon

nicest thing anyone could ever say about bloho

Attached: 4468f301-ff6e-4f70-bf90-477669cf0aaa..jpg (517x768, 331K)

He's irrelevant so not many peopel are laughing at him anymore

his beginner routine is solid

hey everbody Jason Blaha here. Today im going to talk about strapon destiny

I like how He triggers gymcells enough to dedicate entire channels to him, gymcells with butthurt stretching as far as France and Scotland. All this while he makes money of His channel.

Say what you want about blahino but he shits on all the right faggots. He's insane and cringy but I love how he made fags like Layne go crazy.

Also, while I know he makes shit up in basically every video, I can't find much other lifting channels that are listenable while playing vidya. It's all faggots like omar or alan with cartoonishly fake YouTube personalities. Ugh

>fags like Layne go crazy
didnt he waste $100k on lawyers trying to sue Bloho?

Yup some shit like that. Plus ypu can hear the pain in his voice when he talks about it, every interview and shit he gives he has to speak about blaha. Meanwhile blaha is confy in his chair larping whatever he pretends to be that day, he gives zero fucks, no shame at all.

He sticked to lifting

Hes tall

this is the video that made me realize he isn't that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=80HwIwzvva0

Very good at talking bollocks to hit that 10 minute mark for his videos. 10% of what he says is relevant the other 90% is used to pad the video out for money.

>Hes not all their in the head
Ain't that the truth.

>He gives legit good advice and he is a smart dude even tho he is severly delusional at times with stuff.
This. He's hilariously delusional but his training advice is spot on

What's everyone's favourite asmr channel?

Softlygaloshes is my girl

>I just fucking hate the dude-tren-bros making millions of dollars selling absolute dog shit bullshit trash shit meal plans, workout routines, online coaching, etc. Its so fucking GARBAGE.
This. I wasted like 3 years on brosplits and brown-rice and chicken listening to those faggots.

He's not afraid to say what he wants even when everyone including him knows he is full of shit. Must be nice to be that delusional.

He's saying that direct isolation movements won't build muscle.
He's also stating that compounds build bigger muscles then isolation because...reasons.
Never actually says why.

>He's saying that direct isolation movements won't build muscle.
What an insane statement. I got my squat to 400lbs and my bench press to 300lbs by just doing leg curls and dumbbell flyes

post your body

Our boy hemmingway

Tingting

He can start a cult the likes of which we haven't yet seen in America by sheer charisma alone.

Inner city

Good taste mein borther