Sarms

Whats your take on SARMS? Does it work or is it BS?

Attached: what-is-sarms-300x298.jpg (300x298, 24K)

Yes

it

I did do a cycle of LGD for 4 weeks at 25mg a day. Got very bloated, but also very strong and kept the muscle after the cycle. Thinking about taking Osta the same mg and 4 weeks. I dont want to completely shut down my test, what do you think?

Ostarine + Cardarine + Calorie deficit = Shredded and cut out of goddamn marble.

I'm glad people are actually starting to get interested in this stuff. I have taken 4 diff cycles of sarms. I did RAD140 first, then MK-477, Ostarine, and finally a compound sarm that had RAD140 and LGD. sarms def work, and aren't super harsh on your body. So if you're willing to work a bit, then they're perfect.
A good way to look at it
>SARMS
>Pro-Hormones
>Roids

Thinking about taking Osta to lean out for the summer, you guys think I need to or should I just do it naturally? 20 y/o ~195lb

Attached: screenshot-www.fotojet.com-2018.04.14-02-39-31.png (910x897, 954K)

you don't need it. You look strong enough to not need it. osta just really helps keep muscle as you cut but i think you have enough to not have to worry. i recommend osta to otter mode people not burly guys like urself

That's a big upper body for 195. Gonna need to see them legs. Osta will make you cut faster obviously. So it really just depends on how much more you want to bulk before you cut. I say hit 205 then cut. You'll look mean as shit

Legs arent impressive trust me, and I have been cutting, I was 215 around 4 weeks ago after i got off my LGD cycle. Im honestly more curious about what I would look like if I took Osta.

If you're averaging 20lbs a month don't buy osta. Most pools don't open until may-ish unless you're a FL/CA bro. So it almost isn't worth the money for a month long cycle in your case. I can't say what you would look like if you took osta, maybe you'd look a little more "dry-cut" if that makes sense, but idk.
Sorry

Yeah I get what your saying. But, that weight lost was mostly water and glycogen storage from the LGD, heres what I looked like before getting off of it.

Attached: Week 4.png (1586x981, 1.39M)

Taking Osta right now at 25 mg, results are nice, more in strength gains than anything else, but that may be because I'm on a bulk with it not a cut. Not sure if this part is placebo but I'm pushing really hard to make the most out of it, but I am pushing very far past my limits before starting it 2 weeks ago.

Downside so far is when I got food poisoning and came off it for 2 days I felt mentally slow until back on it so there is that.

Your shoulders are stout as fuck, I'm mirin hard. Switching between the two pics, I feel like you're still maintaining a lot of your muscle mass (Looking at the left picture respectively), especially in your arms and chest. So taking osta would probably help you keep that even more, and allow to stack a little more muscle mass if you want while still shredding the body fat. You're in a really good spot either way.

Thank you! You think Osta would help me build a little but more muscle even if im cutting or do you think ill maintain the muscle and just lose more bf

Where do you buy ur SARMS? i've tried ordering to sweden for a while but it never arrives ":)"

What I used to do: A monster dose of LGD 4033 after a hard round of four sessions in a row. Approx 20 mg. Chest got monstrous and quads actually had veins showing after a few months of that. But dick would die a few nights. No more. Yes they work on a level similar I suspect to a moderate doses of anavar or winny. Not worth the trouble. I play it natty these days aside from phenibut. Youd better believe 1.5-3 g of phenibut increases hgh though on a level similar to MK 677.

Since SARMS are legal is it possible to ask for a UK source?

I got banned for asking for sources once. careful...

I thought SARMS were legal everywhere.
They're legal AFAIK in Aus, and we ban just about everything fun or useful.
Pretty sure you can legit buy them in supp stores, just walk in and ask for them

Irc.bio if you don't mind international shipping.

Ostarine 20mg daily plus GW 501 20mg daily.

Not from Gemelli's company btw.

Very effective prodcuts, even better than some crap gears i've used in pas years

So I'm considering my first sarms cycle, trying to decide between lgd and rad. If all I'm looking for is strength gains then rad is the better call right? How about dosage as well, does 16mg/day of rad sound about right?

In Tasmania customs found american shipped sarms and nothing happened. Delivery was ok.

im interested in rad moreso for the supposed cognitive benefits

Cardarine/GW 501506 changed my life.

Stubborn fat gone. More confident.

Sarmtech has surprisingly cheap SARMs... perhaps even too cheap... Has anyone had experience with this site?

bump

So to what degree do sarms work? Can a fat guy take them and see results? Can a skelly take them and see results? Is there a good site for research on what they all do?

Any adverse health effects like lower T production or calcification?

Is provenpeptides a good place to buy from?

Cardarine has made it so my asthma is pretty much irrelevant to cardio. Only going to take it for 8 weeks while I cut, but hopefully it helps kindle some love for getting the heart rate up.

They're legit.

Strange, I live in Sweden and got ostarine from the UK, no problems. Maybe don't get them from a place called something with "sarm" in the name? Buy from a legit company that sells lots of supplements, and buy more stuff like some whey or whatever so it looks like an ordinary purchase.

Can't give sources but SARMs are legal in the UK, likely avalible in most supplement shops there.

Any more info on this? How big a deficit, for example? And for how long?

My number one issue with cardio is asthma. How much do you take? I’m trying to be able to run more without passing out or needing my inhaler multiple times.

Maintain and lose but I'm no expert only on 3rd week