Summer Hate Thread

>Winter has comfy nights and snowstorms
>Spring has cool rain and a nice smell
>Fall has nice colours and the perfect hoodie weather
>Summer has heat that turns your house into a sauna and days that last 18 hours
Summer is objectively the worst season, at least where I live. It's just hot and dry and light out until 11PM. Its awful because like it feels weird to play Vidya and watch anime in broad daylight because I feel like I should be doing something but then it's too hot.

Attached: 0_656.jpg (1440x1562, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8Yod8FFIZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget us extremely unfortunate souls born with hay fever

>3 days old image
>looks 8 years old

wtf op

>tfw southern hemisphere and winter is about to begin

feels good

Attached: 1526841858786.jpg (600x337, 31K)

>live in the eternal societal hell known as the Chicago suburbs
>cold cloudy 364 days of the year
>one good sunny day once in a blue moon
Fuck you, Im gonna enjoy my summer not freezing my balls off

yeah fuck summer, it stopped being good after like, 6th grade. I live in a desert too and it gets over 105 every day here
yeah but unless you live in the andes or something nowhere in the southern hemisphere is very cold

I hate winters, because I am not fat.

I'm a skeleton and I love winter. Fuck off normalfag

Summer is nice because the crops grow, nature is green and full of life, animals wake up and begin their cycle, the bees are busy and the fields are yellow.
Its too warm to enjoy but the rest of the planet enjoys the weather, local products tastes better and people are happier im general, what's not to love about summer? It's the season of happiness and life

>He doesn't get out more in the winter for shit like skiing and skating or just comfy walks in the snow
How does it feel being a templet

>every time I go outside I feel like everyone is staring at me
>I feel their eyes on me and get really nervous
>would oftentimes just jump behind bushes or trashcans and wait for people to walk past so I don't have to worry about being seen
>summer here regularly surpasses 40C
>nobody else goes outside
>except me
>I have all the parks, trails and streets to myself
Summer is the best season here. All other seasons, specially winter, are tolerable enough for the average person, which means I have to stay inside.

I do cycling and mountain hiking in the summer.

I don't hate summer here, because it's usually raining. What I fucking hate is when the weather acts up, which it's done the past couple of weeks, and it's suddenly 25 degrees in April/May? pls go back to normal shitty weather
t. Dane

Summer are for kids
No school = No worries
outside everyday with friends running around eating ice cream
I saw a bunch of kids running home from school today and I was mad jelly that I will never experience that

It's pretty amazing. When I was a kid I couldn't wait for summer, it was hands down the greatest. Now I kind of dread it. I like being at school and doing shit not in my boring town.

Summer does have its upsides though, like it's the best season for night life.

Definitely feeling this rn, usually summer's here are bearable because it rains almost every night so it cools off, but this year where I live (Alberta) we just went straight from winter to summer heat wave, no rain or spring at all.

Even though I'm a robot with no friends, I enjoy riding my motorcycle to the beach and walking along the boardwalk during summer.

Honestly summer would be fun if I lived near water, boardwalks are nice and it rains a decent amount. Here it's just wheat or concrete jungles as far as the eye can see with 30C dry heat radiating from everywhere (feels hot to me since winters are like -20 to 35C here)

I picked the worst time to be job searching. Going outside is fucking gay holy shit fuck the sun, fuck normies in the sun, fuck people doing stupid shit outside while I'm trying to sleep.

And now the bugs. Snow melted away, now it's fucking hot out and shit so I guess the fucking bugs comes out of whatever bug ass place they came from.
>went to bathroom just now
Fucking hobo spider lookin mother fucker. I bet there's more somewhere, laying eggs like the cunt she is expecting me to father her useless children and let them have a place to stay

Saw another stupid ass centipede. Let that mother fucker live though because I heard they kill other bugs and spiders and shit. Not like I had a chance to kill the slippery dick weed, squigling around at sonic speeds and dissapeared into a small hole under the shower.

Fucking hate hot weather. At least we don't have roaches where I live though. At least I've never seen one. I would kms.

>I saw a bunch of kids running home from school today
>tfw never got to race home from school with the other kids because mom was too afraid I'd get kidnapped on the way home even though we only lived 2 blocks away so she always picked me up instead.

youtu.be/I8Yod8FFIZg

>At least we don't have roaches where I live though
>Parents don't care to clean the house
>Keep finding roaches in the kitchen and bathrooms
I want to fucking vomit every time I see one. The worst part is whenever I confront them about their disgusting behavior they tell me to stop bothering them and it's not a big deal.

Best thing about summer is sitting out on the porch on Friday afternoon with a newspaper, a meal, a drink and a cig with sandals and a string vest

>winter is cold as shit
>spring has allergies and is humid
>fall is dreary and the cold gets annoying
>summer is hot and humid, allergies don't go away and driving is a pain in the ass
Face it OP life just sucks

I hate summer because I can't feel sad without blaming myself, different than the gloomy and cozy winters

all summer long I need to close the curtains in my bedroom and wait for the night to open them again

oh user, where I live is the total opposite, no one wants to freeze themselves in the winter, so is the perfect time to go to parks and shit
But in the summer, oh man the summer... everyone is out having retard barbecues or retard sun bathes I just hate it all AAAAAA

Attached: FB_IMG_1527017471505.jpg (640x619, 51K)

>Winter
Nice comfy sleeps
>Summer
Waking up at 3AM drenched in sweat every night

And don't forget the cancer that comes here during summer

SEASON POWER RANKINGS
>FALL
>WINTER (WHEN THERE IS FRESH SNOW ON THE GROUND/SNOW IS FALLING)
>SPRING
>WINTER (WHEN ALL THE SNOW IS OLD AND HAS TURNED INTO DIRTY ICEBALL SHIT, OR WHEN IT'S SUPER COLD AND DRY)
>POWER GAP
>POWER GAP
>POWER GAP
>SUMMER, IT'S THE NORMIEST OF SEASONS

Attached: snow.png (1334x750, 1.16M)

Pretty much this. People weren't designed to live in the desert yet here we are. I don't know how early settlers dealt with this shit pre air-conditioning.

Well if you're to believe the out of Africa theory then we were designed to survive da jungle heat and desert. We Whitey's regressed because some of the poor bastards decided to stay in a colder climates for too long and got bleached. Now we have to hide from the sun.

if my options are be hot in the summer or be black I think I'll take the former

It might be a conspiracy theory, but I don't believe in summerfags. Most of the normalfags who come to /b/ leave because it's not as epik hardcore hakrz lel as they expect it to be. Traffic doesn't increase much in summer anyway. Hopefully mods will continue to ban those who slip through the cracks. Maybe we'll have more thread variety if summerfags are everywhere. Beats trapshit.
>Inb4 Summerfag learn how to triforce

Attached: Shit.png (351x364, 331K)

Sorry guys, I didn't realize this wasn't a summerfag hate thread, just a summer hate thread. My apologies. Hide my stupid post.