Why aren't you vegan yet?

Why aren't you vegan yet?

Attached: 30262160_1032330210251510_6838836744217952256_n.jpg (750x742, 92K)

because i like meat, stop pushing your agenda onto others

Attached: 1283134275701.jpg (550x472, 40K)

All are on steroids and im fucking not.

All take steroids

don't really have any good reason to

omnivore diet is healthier

Pretty sure all these guys turn vegan only after being Jow Forums.

>injecting synthetic hormones made from animal product is vegan

Attached: images (4).jpg (184x184, 5K)

The irony is steroids are non-vegan, every type you can take is based on animal products.

Its fucking hilarious.

that may possibly be OP's point, clever troll that he is

The shirtless guy in the middle literally has delts bigger than his head...Defo not on animal product roids

A lot of UGL test is made from yams

i am

LOL
Yeah, no.
That's high dollar pharma grade shit that's not as good as the animal byproduct gear.
Not even Piano wasted his time on making yam roids.

>people who claim to be vegan actually aren't

Whoa, fascinating development. YUGE if true.

Because meat is delicious and healthy.

Make gains by priorly being a meat eater most of your life and taking steroids . Suddenly become Vegan to sell vegan shit supplements /vegan clothing/ vegan training programs to idiotic soyboy vegans while still taking juice = profit .

lads,

can you recommend me some protein sources for someone who is allergic to legumes?

Attached: 2d38b48e15f12fab85a71e81be092933.jpg (720x720, 50K)

i'm allergic to legumes as they flare up my dermatitus

also, black BEANS are legumes

Why should I be?

I would kill my own meat if I had to, if you're going on the feel tour.

WHO's meta study didn't show any big health effect in eating normal meat. processed meat slightly, but hey, is that correlation or causality?

Nothing personal kid

Attached: aryanreservation.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

this

Yeah, I'm retarded and tired, I was thinking about lentils when I wrote that, thought I deleted it fast enough.

Who cares.

>Look at me, I'm different

Attached: 1523573780553.jpg (600x532, 40K)

3rd year in one of the best choices of my life

Roids aren't deprived from animals pal?

Figure it out yourself. You're on the god damn internet.

user, WHO does not give a single fuck about the health of the people of the world.
They are one of the most dangerous entities on the earth.

Your arguments are pretty good and substantiated, I'll drop their research consider changing my opinion. thanks

Why should i stop eating the best food in the world because some whiny liberal told me?

user, you seem to think that I give a fuck if you in particular believe me or that I care if you eat meat or not.
I don't.
I'm simply stating a fact.

>look at me i'm as generic as anyone except i'm also autistic

I remember a webm about athletes and what they eat before a game.
Charles Barkley, and Michael Jordon both eat McDOnalds meals. not only that but rediciously large McDonalds meals.
I can understand Carbs and shit.
but I'm pretty sure Charles Barkley and Michael Jordon were contractually obligated to say thats what they eat before every game. or atleast they eat mcdonalds.

I some how feel this vegan meme is the same thing.
I don't doubt that these guys support being vegan.
but I find it hard to believe these guys don't "cheat day" with cheese, or eggs, or milk.

Yeah I reckon they do. I've met guys like that in the vegan community. They fuck a lot of girls. The girls aren't there when they are eating their meat

>Half have never eaten meat
I really doubt this statement. If a single one of them looked Indian, it would start to be plausible

2 and a half years in and never going back, easy life

>all of those guys take steroids/prohormones/peptides while also consuming copious quantities of lead/mercury and BPA contaminated vitamin/mineral/omega 3/creatine supplements

Attached: D1ghTiz.jpg (400x300, 142K)

It's fucking hilarious you're a Nazi and yet complain about vegans. Many Nazis were vegetarians, regarding meat eating as impure savagery.

Also most meat you'll buy is processed. Saying "correlation doesn't equal causation" is hilariously ignorant, because the studies actually give a reason behind the effects

because not all meat is unhealthy, and they're pumping themselves full of steroids and i'm not

>NEVER eaten meat
That sounds really unlikely, unless their parents were also pushy vegans.

Eggs, beef, chicken tits. If your food is dictated by politics or feelings you are retarded.