Im i Tinder rdy brehs??

Im i Tinder rdy brehs??

Attached: IMG_20180407_183424.jpg (3120x4160, 1.88M)

Height/weight/lifts?

You're nothing special but yeah

No because you’re using meme lighting and MySpace angles. She will be disappointed in real life.

please be my bf

Kinda fat, but hey...

1.8 m
73 KGS
100 kg deadlift
45kg ohp
55kg bench press
75 kg squat

>he lifts for girls

Cool. I am still DYEL supreme but a couple inches taller than you, and my lifts are not that far behind yours, except for my The Press™ which is fucking abysmal. I should be close to where you are in a couple more months, and I'll be happy if I look similar as well.

Attached: 1523254751272.png (216x157, 5K)

Those jeans look baggy like from the 00's. Get some nice navy chinos and a slimmer smaller belt and take the pic again it will look better.

Its okay as long as i get to fuck

Attached: joe.jpg (750x410, 71K)

Faggot.

U turds should stop acting like monkeys on tinder, a platform that accentuates female hypergamy.

auschwitz ready.

Jesus. U can only lift 55kg? I can dumbell press 40 kg with one hand/side. 80 kg in total.

What a fking joke u are...

Attached: Point Blur_Apr122018_005544.jpg (720x1230, 412K)

Btw. I didn't specify that i do that for 12+reps. I need high volume...

As long as you make absolutely no reference to your body in your photos/caption, you're probably good to go.

Lol. Ur a virgin, and u think that looks is women numba 1 priority? Brainlet

Looks to women come only after status, money and dominance... Never saw a women choose a good looking poor bastard over a wealthy high status chad

Just don't post shirtless pictures and yes you're ready for tinder

U got a shitty waist

Please be joking. What is this, two months of Starting Strength?

I'm disabled am I tender ready you homos?

> ur
> u
> numba

you are a nigger brained piece of shit

I take zero suplements
I do 8-10 sets 6-10 reps

Tinder is more worth your time and money buying a fancy camera and friend to photograph you in narcissistic way to show off your expensive travelling lifestyle with your puppy and guitar.

Selfie pics by men is like -2 attraction from women. Especially if it is not digital slr camera and is just some shit android camera

I only ever used selfies and mirror shots, and never had a problem getting 5-10 matches every day. Try being attractive, and not being unattractive.

Why the fuck are you doing such high reps when you’re still weak?

your lats are non-existent

2nding this. Also you think a rich high status guy has to go on tinder to try and work game on a 6/10? All he has to do is take a picture of his Ferrari and let the 10/10 know he has $500 laying around his apartment and she'll be over before you can say pineapple

Isnt 6 to 10 the best?

1. If you already have an online dating profile, delete it and start a new one. Tinder’s algorithm in particular will punish poor profiles and swiping activities.

2. You NEED decent pictures of yourself. I’m talking decent quality, in a variety of different settings (outdoor, social, bars and clubs etc.). Bonus points for having pictures with animals (steal your neighbours dog for a photo). NEVER use pictures of your car/motorbike/random memes. Use photos of you in a natural environment, as if you’re not even aware that someone is taking a photo, and limit ones of you posing for a photo (no selfies either, unless it’s with an animal).

3. Restrict your distance to around 25km, and restrict your age range. I am 23, so my age range is 18-23 (I match with mostly 19-21 year old women). If you are older, say, 28, I would recommend something like 20-25. The narrower your target audience is, the more Tinder will prioritise your profile.

4. Have something fun/flirty in your bio. If you’re above 6 foot, say so. I also recommend having something like “Perfect parallel parking is only my second most interesting attribute.” This is fucking GREAT because a lot of women will open you, e.g. “So what’s your most interesting attribute?”. Whatever you do, don’t put boring shit like a list of hobbies or sports, make it fun, interesting, mysterious, and question-provoking.

5. ONLY swipe on women you genuinely find attractive and you would like to fuck. Tinder in particular will punish profiles that swipe on too many profiles. Your profile gains popularity if you are picky about who you swipe on.

Here are some tips

>73 KGS
You are fucking tiny holy shit

Maybe im just too old.
I used to have 1 photo when i was younger someone had a fancy camera at a party.
Its too old to use now, every time i try to take a pic it does not perform

I'm cringing hard at this shit. Literally you're either good looking or rich and you'll get matches or you're neither and won't. Tindermaxing autism will get you like maybe an extra match a day

Merely tips user. Take em or leave em idgaf.

lol

Its called low body fat :)

What seems to be the problem sir?

No, he's tiny lol. His lifts are tiny too.

add more light shadows and angle

I'm same height and weight and absolutely mog your lifts. How long lifting?

>What a fking joke u are...
yet he still looks better then u lmaooo

Attached: 1516349385667.jpg (919x663, 64K)

Is this a joke? Those were what i started with and i was 64kg @ 184cm

>those twig arms
Mate you're a joke my gfs arms are bigger

I'm at 132.5 lbs OHP/190 bench/255 squat/315 deadlift and still look way worse

Attached: 10934583094809.jpg (403x392, 47K)

No women hate amateur photos of yourself. You are going to need to hire a professional photographer to take some pictures of you either lifting or at the beach.

you're not 1.8m lol

What a shit thread. Why don't the fucking janitors do their job and delete this garbage.

>Those lifts
>That body

Christ in heaven I hate being fat, weak and tall.

I LIFT for 2 years (stoping some months)
I go to the gym 2 Times a week
I had 2 jobs (so pretty active life Style)

More like WAR READY

>these abysmal lifts

Attached: 1483793443399.jpg (560x560, 80K)

His phone camera is literally inches away from the mirror and pointed down like a motherfucker. He looks small in real life don't worry, prolly got a pump before the picture too. OP if you post that girls will be very disappointed when they meet you

>I need high volume...
for what? you have literally ZERO muscle mass and you're fat

post a picture facing camera from the front without any special lighting and we'll see how great you look

You look fucking great. What's your weight and height?

>that 30 year old who takes his shirt off in the gym
Why?

Someone else has to take the shirtless pic