Is it gay for a guy to do yoga?

is it gay for a guy to do yoga?

Attached: 1522895020474.png (374x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouX4R5JRgmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you retarded

kinda

but having bad joints in older age is gayer

it's gayer to ask these retarded questions and not just do whatever you want to do, aside from dicks

how gay are you asking this question

yoga invigorates your body, mind, and spirit

I tried yoga once a few years back when I was still in high school. Our school was having a sports day or something like that and I forgot to sign myself up to anything else and got stuck with yoga. I was and still am a fat fuck who only cares about lifting heavy. Abot ten minutes in I was laying on the ground red and sweaty while some cardiobunnies and twinks looked at me confused. Never again.

really fucking gay /10

Most of the MMA guys at my gym do Yoga for flexibility.

No
Forget all the other posters, they're thinking of the yoga classes we have nowadays frequented by mums and pumpkin spice latte Staceys.
Yoga is about increasing body mobility and has been practised with benefits similar to meditation since a long long time ago in India.Trust me you'll love the feel of a good stretch.
To be fair I do at home by myself so nobody judges me

Same here user. I do it regularily, but I'm just not sure if I should tell people I do. I suppose I view it like hiding your power level.

Attached: Ux_FcEqbEoEEpSxW-7G-oY1lqXUTQydtEgmpnuL1Oe0.jpg (320x408, 52K)

what a gay thing to say

Intent to a few yoga classes and it's pretty good for flexibility and working stabiliser muscles, but the hippy humming part is max cringe. For some reason though, even though I was definitely the strongest there by far, I couldn't hold some of the poses for anywhere near as long as some of the girls in my class. Not sure why, whether my technique was off or they were lighter so didn't have to hold as much weight, but either way getting mogged by a group of girls is not a great feeling.

unless youre sitting on a dick you should be fine with your current sexiality

If its gay to do yoga, I don't want to be straight.

Wait, I don't want to be straight in general

based

youtube.com/watch?v=ouX4R5JRgmk

>not doing something beneficial for your health because you're worried it might seem gay

Confirmed for never making it

Not as long as you dont tell anybody

Is it gay for a guy to do physical activity?

only if the balls touch

you sweat from stretching and breathing excercises? holy shit

Being so insecure about your masculinity that you have to ask "does this thing that is not gay sex make me gay?" is the ultimate homo

i hate nu-Jow Forums

based fag

You need to separate the productive bits from the time-wasting bullshit.

No, but that doesn't seem to be stopping you, OP.