Why do so many of the fitness youtubers have la goblina-tier girlfriends/wives. E.g. Hodgetwins, Elliot Hulse...

Why do so many of the fitness youtubers have la goblina-tier girlfriends/wives. E.g. Hodgetwins, Elliot Hulse. These are people who set incredibly high standards for themselves on their diet and weightlifting yet they drop all these standards when it comes to women. Is the meme true? Do ottermode DYELs get the cuties?

Attached: breathe.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Their girls are probably good mothers and met them before they were fit / YouTube famous... I'm pretty sure the twins fuck around with fit qts on the side I know I would ..

This
Everyone i know who does sports or weightlift are always fucking around and still have gfs and kids mothers who they always on and off with.

Because their on YouTube you dumb kyke

They are just in cherish mode and havent traded up

Lol, I thought the same when I saw Marc Lobliners wife. Dude looks/acts like he could end up with 9.5/10 on daily basis. Settled with absolute 3.5/10 butter face.

>otter mode gets cuties ?

Can confirm.

Attached: DSC02464.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

>Elliot Hulse

Attached: 58IG25t.jpg (612x612, 115K)

The fuck are you talking about my dude she's fine

Attached: hodgetwins-wife.jpg (718x714, 289K)

elliot has a mummy fetish

The meaner one's gf is alright

Attached: palumbo.jpg (720x960, 81K)

What kind of losers judge another mans for having a wife who doesn’t meet his standards of beauty? You go on and on about tfw no gf and all woman’s are dumb and whores yet you only consider thots as true mates.

Based Pete is doing fine.

Attached: Food Connoisseur Sir P. Rubish.png (477x596, 478K)

Attached: blaha.png (392x516, 320K)

Which period as this picture taken at, the operator, CIA operative or Steroid drug-dealer ?
Nigga you must be crazy thinking normal women would deal with your bodybuilding bullshit

Anklet

I think reptilian

Attached: genova_and_shim.png (481x599, 420K)

Attached: ANDROID PICS 127.jpg (408x306, 23K)

Hi Elliot

cause you marry the loyal, strong ones who can raise your kids and help you deal with the shitstorm that is life

and you fuck the sluts on the side. this is a Jow Forums
board so you show know already that you dont treat desserts like meals.

Lobliner is 5'4

Yeah, you're right. I take my words back.

Attached: zxc.jpg (1055x1421, 256K)

They are fitness youtubers, thats not a real career women admire. Also most youtubers, especially menswear and style youtubers, are basically faggots trying to cope

Attached: alpha manlet.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Because there actually is a more important quality in a person than just looks when you want to be with them every day of the year.

I'm sorry but I don't see how these two don't fit perfectly together in this pic.

he's

>not attractive (facially)
>hairlet
>manlet
>too big for most women to find attractive

He's done pretty well all things considered.

She has some nice fat ass mommy titties too. I think they're a pretty good match desu.

Where is ur girlpal OP?

Normal woman(i.e cute ones) think those big muscled are gross. Plus they have small penis.
t. Girl

You're falling for the (dyed) blonde halo. She's not good looking

You posted this on the fitness channel

Attached: vg.jpg (2666x1500, 323K)

They got matching foreheads at least

Well at least their kid won't have a flat African nose. It's probably gonna tear her up on the way out.

Because vapid instagram whores are only good for fucking, they’re unfit to be wives, girlfriends, and mothers to your children

she fucking turns me on, oh yes sir, what is the problem?

they probably love each other or something gay like that