Can lifting fix the women you meet?

Can lifting fix the women you meet?

Attached: 30688736_1636116023092379_7549313644526305280_n.jpg (750x834, 92K)

God damn, that hurts to read

This is why you never let women give name to your children.
Also what a beta to let her do that

whywomenaremurdered.jpg

Why are there so many cuck husbands on reddit

When you marry a woman, you need to be sure as fuck that she's wrapped around your cock like a koala to a eucalyptus tree.

>woman named son

no

haha holy shit that guy must be on suicide watch

Tbh if a woman is only attracted to you because you lift, she's probably a whore. So to answer your question, no.

>ex boyfriend
friend was probably being nice about it
that cuck's wife has a son she named after her boyfriend

Holy shit
I would spend the next year planning for a divorce in secret then tell her that i wanted to legally change the kids name and get a DNA test.
Her reaction to any of the above would be all it takes to make or break that marriage.

its not the guys fault tho, okay he was stupid maybe in letting the woman name the child but this was an absolute blindside for him and not him being a beta bitch like usual

>our sons name is very unique
>naming you white child LaShawn
He should have known something was up desu.

he let his wife name his wife's son after his wife's boyfriend. even if she weren't cucking him, he still let her name the kid

That's blame the man even when the woman is a stupid cunt stuff that women and "alpha males" pull.

that's fucked up
if she can't be honest about the name, what else is she hiding. maybe the kid's not even his

at this point its time to skip town and start a new life

You stupid bitch.
He had no goddamned that retarded cunt would name "their" kid after her fucking boyfriend.
This is 100% on her.
Stop being a dumbass waste of spunk and stop defending some idiotic slag.

you're missing the point here, brainlet
HE let HER name the kid

Why does this matter? It's just a name ...

>ITS HIS FAULT!!!
I'm being trolled at this point.
I just know it.

she's hiding it for a reason
>naming your son after the guy you wish you were with
>hiding it because you had an affair with the ex, and the son is the ex's

I'm sorry man I guess I should have realized who I was talking to.
You let your wife name your inexplicably-darker-than-you-and-your-wife son JaMarco, didn't you?
He married a whore and let the whore name the son. Naturally things went wrong. Don't get me wrong; the woman is at fault too. You just can't expect to turn a whore into a housewife.

I think you guys are reading too much into it. My first gf's name was really beautiful, and sometimes I think about naming a daughter that, but I'm not attracted to her in any way anymore.

Blame the man, now you're trying to turn this into "nigger posting".

user, there's not a single thing you can post in this thread that will make the men and women who read that story not think that she's a deceitful cunt and that marriage is basically over.

What if she actually just thought the name was neat and unique, and didn't really think twice about the fact that she dated some guy with it years ago?

>Never assume malice where incompetence can adequately explain someone's behavior

You honestly believe that your wife or gf will let you knowingly name your daughter after your first girlfriend?

“Wait, Bogdanoff is the name of your ex?!”

It's just a name nigga who cares, desu

There are no objects in isolation in a woman's mind
The reality is that most of the tropes about women and men are true, society just hates to hear the ones about women, but loves to berate men for theirs

Attached: 1520819212122.png (485x443, 21K)

Playing stupid and passing the responsibility onto her husband?
No user.
Unless she's fucking unbelievably slow she knows what she did crossed every line you can imagine.
She would have to be functionally retarded to not know that this would blow up in her face one day or that her husband or son wouldn't find out about this.
She fucked up.
Period.

It was his fault for marrying a roastie

She does.
That's why she named "their" kid after her boyfriend.

What difference does it make when she chose to carry the seed and marry the man she is with now

You clearly don't understand what being s human is like
But then again, that's why you're on Jow Forums

She should have atleast told her husband that the name she choose was the same as her ex.

>cuck projecting his insecurities

Idk dog you sound to me like some autistic alien robot that is caught up on some semantics bullshit

user, you act as if she did the guy a favor by marrying him and having a child.
That's not and never has been the case for any man in the modern world.
Lastly, why would she knowingly name their son after that guy and not tell her husband about it?

You would have to be blind, willfully ignorant, or simply mindlessly protecting her to not understand the implications that very important life changing choice she made holds.
Hell, he'll for the rest of his days wonder if the kid is his or if she even cares about him or that marriage.

She fucked up big and more then likely ruined her marriage and the kids life.

Weak women are the product of weak men, blaming women is essentially the same as blaming children

So? Maybe she suggested it and he thought it sounded cool, rather then she calling the shots 100%

>Slut protecting a fellow whore.

Fake and gay. The friend just blurts out to the husband that that’s her ex boyfriend’s name? You fucks are so pathetic in how you take bullshit for fact.

Only problem is, children can't really pull the "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!" thing with any real efficacy. Women can and will do it the second you go against their pre-concieved notions.

Tell a girl she should stop talking to her ex and watch her blow up at you, despite everyone involved knowing that it's an unhealthy thing to be happening.

I'm just ahead of the curve m9

Attached: f168579288427cba99bbaadc7e04e15b130c0d39f5426bec437935989527c384.jpg (800x800, 150K)

>responsibility onto her husband

What? Not saying it's his fault at all, this is clearly her screwup.

>Unless she's...slow
>She would have to be...retarded

This is basically my whole point, user. It's not totally insane and unbelievable to think that she could have just been dumb about it, and not really thought about it as naming the kid "after" the other guy. She might not even have seen or heard about the dude in years, only had him in her mind as a dim and insignificant memory, and for that reason not even considered, like the idiot, not whore, that she is, that it would be weird for her to give her kid the same unique name.

Assume/explore "idiot" as a possibility *before* you assume "horrible monster of a person who's out to get me in some way". You'll have a much better life.

Is this uncommon? My mother did the same thing with me. And her ex named her daughter after her.
But it was 12 some odd years since they had dated. 12yo to having a child at 25ish.

I feel like making a reddit account just to tell this guy to drop her

>IM A WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR RESPECT ME
When they fuck it up and need a man to fix it or take care of them or forgive them
>IM JUST A WOMAN IM STUPID ITS A MANS FAULT SOMEHOW

Nah, bitch.
That man can divorce her ass right now and there isn't a jury of men AND women out there that will take her side.

Weak and stupid and spiteful women destroy all men.
Men who see women as less then nothing and treat them as such are men who will never know a woman truly nor let them fuck him over.
It's possible but it's a lonely life.

>Lastly, why would she knowingly name their son after that guy and not tell her husband about it?
How is that even relevant, how would you even approach this conversation, hey babe I'm naming our daughter Khaleesi, she was the first girl I lost my virginity to, I really lover her name, hope you don't mind lol
cmon bruh, its just a fukin name she liked

your dad was a cuck

>This is basically my whole point, user. It's not totally insane and unbelievable to think that she could have just been dumb about it, and not really thought about it as naming the kid "after" the other guy. She might not even have seen or heard about the dude in years, only had him in her mind as a dim and insignificant memory, and for that reason not even considered, like the idiot, not whore, that she is, that it would be weird for her to give her kid the same unique name.
>Assume/explore "idiot" as a possibility *before* you assume "horrible monster of a person who's out to get me in some way". You'll have a much better life.

No user.
Not dumb she has to be absolutely fucking retarded to not know what she was doing.

She knew exactly what she was doing and that it could blow up.
SHE DID NOT FUCKING CARE!
It's why she hesitated to tell her friend the kids name. She's not stupid or dumb.
She's just a sort sighted selfish cunt who fucked up huge and now has to live with the consequences of her actions.

Lmao was waiting for this reply

OBSESSED

obvious troll is obvious.

>Letting your wife name your SON
lmao what a fucking faggot. I hope this retard pays child support for the rest of his pathetic life.

He might get cucked out of his money through divorce

Also how the fuck does he not know who his wife's ex bf is? 100% niggers.

You're right.
Trusting any woman ever.

And he won't.
He's probably already gotten a DNA test and is talking to his divorce lawyer right now.

She'll be out on her ass and taking care of her bastard SOLO within the year.

>Marrying stale roastbeef
>Leaving her in charge to the point where she names your son
>"Guis where did I go wrong"

To answer your question, lifting might fix YOU so you don't fall for this bullshit.

Well I think it's sad to be blackpilled on trusting women. Trustworthy women DO exist user. However like anything else it is earned and not just given to you on day 1.

The fact that she hesitated in telling her friend the name because she would tell the husband. This woman sounds like a terrible cunt who is still fond of her old boyfriend and kept his name in their son. People are fucked dude.

Using a man's ego to protect a stupid cunt from her own bad decisions?
Doesn't work in the real world user.
Women have responsibility and common sense and can think and what not.
Stating otherwise in a false bombastic way in an effort to protect her with the weak stupid woman thing is done.
Women are now responsible for their own stupid mistakes.
She fucked up,

But you're right, partially.
He fucked by getting married in the first place. No woman is trusthworthy enough to ever marry and there is far too much at stake for the average man nowadays.
Their word is also not enough when it comes to paterntiy. NEVER WAS.
It's why France and Canada makes it illegal to ask for or want paternity tests in most cases.
They know goddamned well what would happen.

This is why a simple male birth control pill or procedure is never going to hit the market and why the idea of men having reproductive rights and respecting and wanting to control their reproductive abilities are seen as evil and wrong.

Yeah well, the guy in that pic trusted his woman for five years.
And look where it got him.

He has a poor judgement of character. He is also unattractive and desperate.

*I'm assuming. I'm probably right desu.

Probably, but people date at their level all of the time.
That has nothing to do with what happened though.

I think it does. If he a solid 5/10 and somehow got a 6-7.5/10 then he will delude himself into trusting her and believing all of her bullshit because he is too scared that he will never find another woman "as good as her."

>Woman's "friend"
>Implying that's not actually an enemy of her that both parties pretend to be polite with only to drop low key dirty bombs like this to fuck the other party over.
It's like you've never paid attention to a woman

Making a ton of assumptions aren't you?
This isn't a sitcom user.
You can't frame this in a way to make him out to be at fault.
He trusted her, she betrayed that trust, you're stating that he was at fault for trusting the obviously pretty girl because he's ugly and stupid. And that makes your fairy tale fantasy of events all right and nice in your head.

I don't even know who you are and I hate your guts.

We're all making assumptions, brainlet. We're literally discussing a 6 sentence story from leddit.

Attached: thotbegone.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

user, all of the assumptions are from people like you who are creating bullshit scenarios and justifications for the dumb bitch in the story.

Everyone else is outright stating that what she did was fucking wrong.

this shit happens all the fucking time it's so crazy. If i dont like a dude I flat out tell him, not act like he's my best friend and shit and then once he's out of hearing distance
>"UGH I HATE THAT FUCKING KEK"

I really dont get it

I'm not trying to justify anything or even defend this whore. I'm trying to construct a possible scenario in which this occurred. Obviously letting his wife name his SON was a huge mistake and taking from that we can draw other reasonable conclusions.
>S O Y

Attached: 1491516953998.jpg (800x420, 165K)

haha

Explain how that other girl was her enemy or whatever.
Is it because she let the cat out of the bag? Why did you ascribe malicious intent to what she did?

I really hope you don't think Trumptards make better women.

You are.
You litterally are desperately trying to defend this bitch by passing the buck onto her husband by creating a contrived scenario that makes her look even worse if you actually think about it for 2 minutes.

Eh, my grandfather named my mom after his old gf (Enriquetta). Now, it was my mom's middle name, but she eventually ended up going by her middle name.

I honestly don't see why you guys are freaking out.

fucking watch mean girls bro, it's literally how most girls act. I have a bunch of females in my social circle and I'm really good friends with an ex (we tried it, didnt work out so we're back to friends now) and I've seen this happen sooo many fucking times. They act like they're literally best friends

>"Oh yeah lets grab some coffee"
>"Jesus have you lost weight you look like one of those fitness girls, oh em gee"

It's called frenemies and it's a real thing. Way more real than it should be. The "friend" was probably her frenemy.

>Enriquetta
That is the worst fucking name I've ever heard. Like goddamn, that is an ugly name.

Kek
Hi biz :)

I just like the pic
Maybe you're right user.

What in the goddamn. What is it about leddit and stories like this? Why is it that anonymity brings out assholes and maybe the occasional racist here, but turbo-cucks and the most beta of men over there? Obviously the wife is a colossal cunt and he should leave her IMO, but why is every other post on reddit about someone asking for advice on his wife's son?

>Can lifting fix the women you meet?

Lifting and getting joocy will only attract worse women to you. It'll attract vapid roasties who only care about your abs and your body in a sexual way. You might get the occasional normal girl who is able to actually appreciate the effort it took to get that physique, but it'll mostly be sluts. It's up to YOU to fix the kind of women you meet.

Stay away from girls with unnatural colored hair, lots of tattoos, piercings other than ears, big gauges, girls who post lots of middle finger pictures on social media, girls with absentee and/or abusive parents (particularly fathers), girls who tell you they were molested by anyone, Latinas, Jews, girls who have cheated before, girls who are always on their phones, girls who aren't also trying to improve their health and/or body in some way (could also be lifting or yoga or whatever), girls who do recreational hard drugs more than a couple times a month, girls with lots of male friends, girls with small tits and fat asses, girls with small asses and huge tits, and girls who have had relations with black guys.

Attached: 1518794626614.png (808x1112, 33K)

>girls who have had relations with black guys
But user I like white girls. This is one you just have to accept

>Lifting and getting joocy will only attract worse women to you.

That's why you plan your dates accordingly

this is what my first date looks like and I call it the thot repellant:

>It's always a walk in the park
>I buy nothing
>I offer to buy nothing
>I walk there
>I dont have a car
>"I just do a couple of pushups each day, no big deal"
>If I can I take the bus or some shit and I make sure she's either seeing me walk into the bus or walk out of it

On the first date you are broke and your body came from a couple of push ups a day. You want her to be attracted to you. You want her to like your taste in movies, books, general interests. You don't want her liking you because you're a taxi ride.

90% chance that the girl in the OPs pic is just a generic basic bitch and isn't any of the things in your list.

don't find someone who needs fixing, find someone who isn't broken

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-082600.jpg (653x210, 58K)

Your dad had no balls. Learn from his mistakes and dont become a cuck

This is what a cuck looks like. Internalizes his frustration and refuses to say no and stand his ground with his own woman.

Frenemies are a very real thing and speak volumes about female nature. They thrive off of emotions, so much so that they'd be friends with someone they hate just so they can have some drama in their lives. They don't care about integrity or loyalty. They just want to feel something. It doesn't even have to be good. As a man, I couldn't imagine being friends with someone who didn't love me and want the best for me.

everyone is broken.

>DNA test comes back positive
>no fault divorce
>she gets the house
>and the car
>and child support.

this is funny to read considering I wanted to name my son (if the time comes) after my first love, at least like middle name or something

I didnt know it was pretty common? Also husband would not know

>know a guy who fathered a kid with his wife
>got a tattoo of his sons footprints on his chest
>come to find out it’s not his kid
>mfw

Attached: 30856509-01E3-46BE-AAF0-5A012F682EAD.jpg (640x559, 32K)

I went to the thread on reddit because i wanted to see the aftermath, and i thought it was just a troll. But holy shit, the entire thread is full of people with similar stories and experiences.

It's a fucked up world.

You wouldn't name your kid after someone that you don't remember fondly

Naming your son after a man other than your husband is... I can't believe I even have to explain this. If you don't get it, you'll never get it.

Time for a great cover-up tattoo.

Attached: hmm.jpg (960x943, 183K)

"He" is (you) isn't he?
That's why you are so invested