How the fuck do you eat so much

I'm really fuckin skinny, gone from 56 kg to 61 for 178 cm in 4 months. My diet is more or less 3000 kcal per day, mainly brown rice and, chicken. It's fucking hell to me, I get to the point I almost puke, and I have full stomach 24/7. What can I do? I run all kinds of blood, feces, breath analysis for allergies and intolerances.

Attached: ef83d8b7cd6e6b353f10d8c222717f0affb31cf2_hq.jpg (600x884, 71K)

Start eating the tasty stuff like candy, pizza and burgers, man.
Add condiments - mayonnaise, ranch, whatever you like.
Eat dessert after each meal.
Start drinking blended stuff.

This- Calorie dense foods will quickly reach 3k a day. If you have problems with being too full to eat, start drinking calorie dense material, liquid calories go a long way.

my advice would be: eat calorie dense foods. Your body doesn't care if you eat brown rice or pizza, in the end it's just energy. Eating calorie dense "bad foods" won't make you gain fat if you eat moderately.

>mostly brown rice and chicken

There's your problem. You need calorie dense shit. Get some peanut butter, milk, avocados, eggs. You are trying to hit 3000 with some pretty lean stuff.

>2 cups milk
>2 scoops
>2 tablespoons of PB
>1 banana
>1/2 cup of oats

1000 calories easy. Now you just need 2000 from your regular food which is what most people eat in a day. This way you can eat the amount you normally would and the shake makes up the rest.

Fellow post skellingtonmode reporting in

1 shake errday of
>greek yogurt
>frozen berries
>peanut butter (no flavouring faggot)
>milk

That really helps a lot, besides that you want to get a bunch of unsulted peanuts and cashews/rasisn and just graze on those all day, that'll help

Anybody else got any tips n tricks?

>scoops
lmao nice liver fgt

>brown rice and chicken

Based retardbro. That's cutting food
Get your blender out, put whole milk, oats, peanut butter, banana and whatever to flavour it up. Blast it and chug it.
Just fucking drink your calories cunt

fix your gut first. skellingtonmodes have leaky gut and can't absorb nutrients properly. go on a fast to kill off garbage bacteria in your gut and let it heal, then eat foods rich in collagen + fermented foods like sauerkraut to rebuild good bacteria colonies

Nuts. Nuts erry day.

Man I miss this kind of threads. Back when I started lifting most useful tips I received where from this, about eating enough food and technique.

I'm 30 kg less and basically lost most progress since 18 months of no training, after lifting weights for 4 years in a row until then, almost no rest and working hard to define +84 kg of nice gains.
Now I'm 54kg (118 lb) barely eating because food shortages and every time I think about lifting again, I remember 2 lb of meat costs half of my income and 400g of creatine costs 7 months worth of my income.

>2 lb of meat costs half of my income
>400g of creatine costs 7 months worth of my income

Jesus, even homeless aren't that poor. What the fuck happened?

I live in Venezuela

If I stopped eating all sweets my calorie intake would probably drop by half. Sugar is one hell of an addiction.

i was raised poorly

nice citations fgt

fuggg I feel bad for you bro

hope you make it in the end

Just go eat some street rats for the protein m8

Thanks man

Anyone else feel bad for that guy in the comic? Even worse for him than when i watched Se7en.

>3000 kcal per day, mainly brown rice and, chicken
the absolute state of Jow Forums retards in 2018

>100g oatmeal
>400mL milk
>banana
>nuts

>4 eggs

Thats about 1000 kcals of mostly good clean food. I then eat trail mix at work - 200g is another 1000 kcals just throughout the day. Another 1000+ kcal can easily be obtained from lunch and dinner. The trick is to eat as around 1000 calories for breakfast

>My diet is more or less 3000 kcal per day, mainly brown rice and, chicken. It's fucking hell to me
Are you fucking retarded? You're eating what people eat to LOSE weight, idiot.