QTDDTOT

Most of the times when I lie down on my back, my intestine at around Adonis belt pushes into the muscle wall and creates and small bulge. I was scared it was hernia, so I got it checked, ultrasounded and was told that it's just how my intestines are gonna do and that I shouldn't worry about it - to do all the sports I want to.
Anybody else has this? Even though I was assured by doctors I'm still a bit paranoid about it.

Attached: 30226958_2051744734895812_631026352462848469_n.jpg (576x951, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnbellcroyden.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_22_30066_-1_thermoskin-hernia-belt
amazon.com/gp/product/B00NAHQP90/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1UMJD02VNELDF&psc=1
livestrong.com/article/267918-do-vitamins-have-calories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the difference between all the protein types like isolate casein peas etc.? Which should I buy?

If I’m going to shell out for something like Avatar Nutrition to hit macros, where should I go for recipes?

Does doing cardio on rest days interrupt recovery?

If you aren't lactose intolerant:
>whey and casein

If you are:
>Egg
>Beef

If you are vegan:
>kys

how do you know if you're handsome? people tell me its how cougars treat you.

Sure, do it in moderation.
Male sure to eat and sleep good for better recovery.

Should I give a fuck about what I eat if I'm bulking? Granted I eat enough protein, of course.
I hear about cheat meals all the time, but does it mean anything if you're not trying to be cut?

Attached: anglo_btfo.png (900x422, 153K)

>400 ng/dL
WHY is it so goddamn easy to be a trap and get HRT but it's so fucking hard to get on TRT.
I'm a big man in a low t body.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1515707566978.png (960x540, 652K)

when doing starting strength should i add in accessories or just follow the program exactly as it says?

How do you determine how much weight to use for farmer's walks?

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 44K)

QUCIK QTDDTOT, SHOULD I GO LIFT?

I ALREADY RAN 25 KM TODAY.

If you're a beginner, no

If you're >=intermediate, sure knock yourself out.

Are weighted chinups (30kg 6x4) and preacher curls enough for biceps?

Perhaps not the best board but I need an outside opinion

>Gf becomes distant
>Whenever I speak to or message her it's either no reply or single word replies
>Decide to test this
>We go three weeks without speaking
>She turns up at my house and dumps me because we don't speak
>Says she wants to be friends
>Since then (2 weeks) she has messaged me everyday and tags me in memes

Is this just a woman thing? What the fuck is going on?

johnbellcroyden.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_22_30066_-1_thermoskin-hernia-belt

thank me later

if you had to buy a protein, pick pea protein. otherwise just formulate a diet intelligently.

it's over, cut all contact and move on

go No contact.

I personally do 10 min of running on rest days, and I find that it partitions the nutrients to my muscles very well. I recommend every does some form of light to moderate cardio, provided that they eat robustly.

ex has done this to me, drop her

That's a lost cause. You don't want to be in that relationship anymore.

Need a power cage for my manlet basement. This look acceptable? Would be getting the dip accessory, too.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00NAHQP90/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1UMJD02VNELDF&psc=1

Do you guys get DOMS in your back or biceps the same way you do in chest or legs? If im not, does tbat mean im doing the exercises right?

she wants you as an orbiter. ghost her

DOMS is not the end all be all indication of a good workout. DOMS doesn't change from muscle group to muscle group either.

Whats the healthiest Subway sandwich you can make?

Please respond

yes unless you want to hit them harder

Is a 3 day routine better than a 4 day?
I spend 1.5 - 2 hours at the gym at a 4 day routine then 1 day of rest. Is this efficient?

Does pic related work or is it a meme i do 3 sets of everything 7 days a week

Attached: total-abs-workout.jpg (930x1316, 215K)

Roasted chicken with all the veggies and no sauce or tuna with lettuce and tomato if you dont mind the extra fat.

Anyone else kind of like being sore the day after a good workout? It's like waking up feeling accomplished.

depends on your goals, time restrictions, and the results you are getting.

again, what the fuck are your goals, and what are the results you are getting from the routine

Yes, but abs are 90% diet.

Yes. If I stop getting sore I switch programs.

Goal is ottormode and i've been doing that workout for the past week and can see some packs when i flex which i couldn't before
Should i just keep my bf% low or what exactly?

eating clean will minimise fat gain during a bulk so yeah.

How the fuck are you supposed to grip the bar during front squats? I get that the bar is supposed to rest on your shoulders and choke you a bit, but fuck me I just can't hold it with that bent wrist grip. It feels like my wrists are gonna snap in half.

How the fuck do you do this shit?

Attached: 1478005088150.jpg (600x576, 22K)

If my 'cep has a 'cep am I a curl junkie?

I wanted to go to the gym with a friend after i had a break for a few months.

Now, 40 minutes before we were supposed to meet at the gym, he tells me he brings a friend with him.

Now i don't know what to say, i really don't want to go with his friend, but if i cancel it now he will know why i did it. Or should i just tell him it's because of his friend?

So do i do cardio on a workout day or an off day? if a workout day before or after my workout?

> i've been doing that workout for the past week and can see some packs when i flex which i couldn't before
bro you don't get abs in a week, you're experiencing placebo.
>Should i just keep my bf% low or what exactly?
Keep it low and train your core 3+ times a week.

It's been a nice feeling lately, especially seeing those numbers keep going up.

I mean, do you not like the guy? If not just tell your friend the truth. "Hey man, I don't like this guy. Is it cool if we go another day?" If you're just being autistic about a third person get over yourself and go.

Doesn't really matter, it's whatever you prefer. I like doing it on my off days so I don't have to eat significantly more every other day. AFTER YOUR WORKOUT. Don't ever lift when you've already tired yourself out, that's a recipe for snapcity.

Attached: 1430148806314.jpg (500x500, 39K)

What's the best routine for noobs who are cutting? I was a skinny fat fuck in December but I've made significant improvements cutting while doing 5x5. I've got a couple lbs left to lose before starting my bulk but all my lifts have stalled obviously since I'm eating below maintenance. Should I just keep doing 5x5 without progress until I'm ready to bulk or switch to something else to finish off my cut?

can i use my punching bag as a form of cardio on my off days? while running an upper/lower split? also is it true cardio will burn fat or is that a meme and the only thing that matters is eating in a deficit? (skinny fat here)

Two things:
About to finish my beginner lifting program,
what's a great bodybuilding program?
I won't mind gaining strength too.
2nd what is some cheap but great kcal dense food?

Milk

HELP, BRETHREN, FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED IN MY TIME OF NEED

I am finally moving to an intermediate program--Texas Method, if it matters--anyhow, it calls for a new 5RM once per week. My question is where can I find calculations--or rather, what ARE the calculations--for determining what my new weight should be at the end of each week? I'm assuming it will be within 5-10lbs of my previous weight, of course.
A buddy of mine sent me Jim Wendler's calcs but those seem to be for 1RMs only, at least what he sent me.

How do I train my left arm so it isnt so weak? I snapped it in two a few years back and I recently started to lift. All my other lifts are increasing but not my Bench or my OHP. Like whenever I attempt to do either, my left arm starts to shake and wants to give out which leads to me stalling and having to reduce the weight again

It’s how EVERYONE treats you but especially girls and especially drunk girls and cougars. However their tastes differ so cougars will be more into extra young looking jock boys with muscles and shit.

Could I have a bf% estimate?
I get roughly 10% from the navy method, but that seems a bit low.
Also, am I on my way to making it?

Attached: IMG_0564.jpg (640x1136, 128K)

>eat pizza
>chew the shit out of it
>it's small slices, eat roughly 3 slices only
>this is the ONLY meal I've eaten today
>feel like it's not even going down my esophagus
>always comes back up if I burp
>I chew the shit out of it
Literally what the fuck, it's the only food that does this. I can only eat once a day if I eat pizza. Why?

15%.

I cant progress on cable choppers because my shoulders get sore and I'm not even using them to rotate since that would defeat the point of doing them(for the obliques)

how do I fix this? already doing 4x15

also having trouble with facepulls, I've reached a point where my rear delt and traps can take the load but the load pulls me to the front so I have to lean back and try to fight it

fucking cable exercises man
I've started doing obliques with a plate, those to the sides and im mega sore from them, considering using those plus landmin twists instead of the choppers, is this wise? or are cables goat?

also for facepulls I'm thinking of doing it lighter with longer concentric and eccentric movement and then also add some delt flys

lets say if i bulk up from a skinny fat (roughly 18% bf. 5'10 160lb). would the cutting make me lose most of my muscle since my body fat would be even higher on bulk even if im doing a lean bulk? this is why im currently cutting to around 10% because i dont want to get to like 23% bf from bulking and just have to have a long cut.

Thanks bro

Are sausages an acceptable source of protein?

They are so tasty and easy, I can just grab one and eat any time I want.

I'm talking about 90%+ meat Polish sausages, which ingredients list is literally only: meat, water, spices, and there's like 20 g protein per 100 g.

Back to lifting after a 6 month hiatus. Starting at 1pl8 squat (which is better than I expected), and doing hamstring machine and leg press after. I squat twice a week. My problem is, the day after leg day, my lower back is sore (Buttwink area), which feel like DOMs, but you never know. My leg press is sick, btw, which may be relevant.

So my question is: is my squat form fucked, or is my lower back extremely retarded? Please advise a solution

Attached: 1521045013089.jpg (640x640, 119K)

start with a weight you can hold for as long as you're aiming for and add more weight progresivelly

yes. obviously if you fail to see progress in the long term then switch it up.

is this how you expect a person to act in a relationship

looks decent man

generally what you should aim for is to hit each muscle group twice a week distributed in such a way that you don't hinder your performance by fatiguing it the day before

stretch your wrists. you're also not supposed to fully grip it, just rest your hands underneath to get the bar secure enough

tell him. he also has no obligation to do a 1 on 1 session with you man, PTs take hundreds of dollars for that

doesn't matter much as long as you eat more to compansate for the energy burned

keep doing 5x5, you're not going to progress any better with a different routine until you start eating

PPL

be patient, do rotator cuff rehab exercises with light weights/bands. Do both arms or you'll develop/worsen your imbalances.

we're all gonna make it user

are these good stats

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (1048x1946, 226K)

try pic related or work on improving wrist mobility

light cardio on off day if your goal is to build muscle

novice lifters have no business doing a cut so early in their lifting career. if you're trying to lose weight, stop eating like like a fucking manchild and do cardio on your rest days.

Clean up your diet. Yes cardio burns fat.

Sunflower or pumpkin seeds.

Adapt Wendler's calcs to your 5 rep max?

Change your barbell lifts to dumbbell lifts, for example; dumbbell bench press for barbell flat bench press, dumbbell OHP for barbell OHP.

Looks like it's around 15%, roughly.

Build up movements similar to the ones you are stalling on.

Attached: Front-Squat-Cross-Grip.jpg (654x368, 191K)

ok yes my diet is fine but will cardio burn extra fat off the body even eating a deficit or does it burn calories?

>will cardio burn extra fat off the body even eating a deficit or does it burn calories?
>will cardio burn fat or just calories

hahahahahahaha

also how long should i box for? 15-20 minute? any breaks between?

Is 800ml of milk, 300g of Greek yoghurt and 3 eggs too much dairy in a single day? How much is too much?

Cutting will make you lose muscle, but not nearly as much as fat. You'll still retain about 75-85% of your muscle compared to fat. Obviously this means losing gains, but it's how it works.

However I agree about the long cut. It sucks ass.

Eh, their fine. Sausage tends to have a lot of fat in it, I wouldn't eat a lot of them.

If it's sore: you're fine. It's DOMS. If it hurts, you're fucking up.

user, calories are a measurement of energy. The fat on your body IS calories. At the end of the day, what matter is if you're burning more than you're ingesting.

Eggs aren't dairy.
>How much is too much?
Trust me, you'll know.

alright Jow Forums I think it's time to increase the levels of autism and retardation in this thread
>started a proper diet about a year ago (115kg)
>dropped 25kg in 4 months
>i used resistance bands with a custom 3-day split
>moved away for masters, put on 6-7kg due to eating fast food
>decided to restart my diet and have reached 85kg
>started SL a month ago, with cardio during rest days, it time allows it.
> weight fluctuates a bit but steady around 85kg

There is some vascularity at arms, shoulders (armlet tho), but there is still much fat around the belly and thighs.
I have a sedentary lifestyle (studying for IT, kmn).
There are many more issues I'd like to ask but I'll stay on this for now.
Will I make gains if i eat at maintenance?
If I start bulking, how can i minimize fat gains?

mfw 27yo, 1.93 (6'3'' i think), BMR is 1700 and daily intake is 1000-1500

Attached: 1515534383036.png (645x772, 148K)

Feel it out. Maybe do 10 min with a 2 min rest. And to be precise, your boxing sessions do not *necessarily* have to be on a rest day though for most people some form of light cardio on those days is optimal for overall health and recovery. Pay attention to your body

ok lets say you're cutting down at 2000 calories for example and u burn -400 calories from cardio but u eat an extra +400 calories although u are still at a deficit would doing cardio benifit in fat loss? or is it primarly eating just eating less? since there seems to be alot of articles online saying cardio helps burn fat even if you're eating at a deficit.

if it makes u feel any better abt ur life ur posts are making me irrationally angry

>complaining in a QTDDTOT
jump off the eiffel tower honestly

I can't deadlift or squat because my hips are a bit fucked and I need to do PT for a while or maybe surgery (hopefully not).
I'm DYEL but the little progress I made was most pronounced in my legs.

Is there anything better than leg press/leg curls that I can do to minimize loss? Again I can't do squats or deadlifts, I need minimal hip involvement.

Thanks breh, what bf% am I at though?

why is every single whey i try so fucking disgusting?
i literally cant drink it without having to gag

>being fat
walk up the eiffel tower honestly

*skinny fat not any beter but still xd

What's the shortest time for a cut/bulk cycle? Cutting 1 day and bulking the next is obviously too short. What about a week on and a week off? 1 month? 3?

do you know what energy is? scientifically speaking

means the same thing in physics chemistry and biology so good chance you've heard it at least once

calories are a unit if energy

fat is an efficient and bioactive way of storing energy

ok i may have asked my question a bit autisticly let me rephrase it. will doing cardio even eating at a deficit help me burn body fat? or is it just burning off the calories?

When training for powerlifting, is using a safety bar box squat a viable way to train for max loads?

Are you actually this stupid?

are you retarded

if u havent completed high school science classes u have an excuse for not understanding how fat calories and metabolism work together at a basic thermodynamic level

but if u are in ur 1st year of HS or below thats kinda underageb&

Is it just me or does a 100 lbs OHP just feel super weak compared to the other lifts of the 1/2/3/4? 200 lbs bench is also weak compared to a 300 lbs squat. Anyone else feel this way?

just answer the question

Can I realistically get a good workout in 30 minutes? I work 14-16 hour shifts most days so if I want to get a decent amount of sleep I really only have about 30 minutes to work out.

yes

ebin meme kappaPride HD

we have, multiple times, by pointing out that the premise of your question is flawed to the point that once you correct the flaw you will understand the answer

have you completed high school level education?

Yes.

Yea I would say so. Honestly people that dilly dally in the gym for 2 hours are just dumb. Get in, do work, get out. You can do cardio when you get a chance. Focus on your big lifts

1 corresponds to a 135 lb overhead press, the numbers are how many plates are on the bar, not how many factors of 100 lbs are being moved

ok anons, I need your help as I'm a stupid fuck.
I go to the gym around midnight (24hr gym) and try to do IF. I added zma to my stack but read that I should take it before bed. I think it will fuck my fast if I take it post-gym but I'm scared I won't be able to lift strong if i take it after my last meal of the day. What do?

>ok anons, I need your help as I'm a stupid fuck.
>I brush my teeth around morning (24hr bathroom) and try to do IF. I added toothpaste to my stack but read that I should use it before bed. I think it will fuck my fast if I take it post-wakeup but I'm scared I won't be able to chew safely if i take it before my first meal of the day. What do?

sh0uld i recomp as skinny fat or just eat deficit?
pic related

Attached: 20180102_122530.jpg (1236x1384, 173K)

livestrong.com/article/267918-do-vitamins-have-calories/

You think you're mocking me but I'm stupid enough to oversee that. I have the same concern about chewing gum. The reason behind it is that I read that zma (and sugar in the case of chewing gum), along with any kind of food in general, will raise insulin levels. With this kind of answering you might as well keep browsing and refrain from posting non-answers. Even an insult is better than that

>uncle has diabetes
>"hey some dudes online say that diet sodas are bad cuz they make ur insulin levels spike"
>"uhh nah if that were true i could just have a diet soda when i was having a hypo, they just taste bad"

what do I do if my friends are all gains goblins?

Trying to find information on YTA raises. They're like reverse flyes on an incline bench. Jeff from Athlean X mentioned them, but I can't find the video or more information on them.

Attached: workout clothes.jpg (720x960, 85K)

Does anyone know where I can get a PDF of 5/3/1 forever?

Cutting and bulking is dumb. Read into Bulking then maintenance/recomp.