Do you really want a girlfriend, or do you just want to feel loved?

Do you really want a girlfriend, or do you just want to feel loved?

Attached: bear Mayumi Konno.jpg (640x640, 73K)

i want to share a piece of me with her

I want the latter. I want someone to know that I exist, and believe I have worth.
We, as Man, are programmed to desire social validation and interaction.
Evidently, I have none.
I don't need a girlfriend, but what I do need is someone who cares about me and my wellbeing.

I just want to strangle someone as a form of venting.
Don't really care about sex or relationships desu.

I want a girlfriend that loves me at least partly as much as I love her.
I'm not too fussy. I just want my feelings and emotional investment to be mutual.

That's sweet user
Humans are social being
I think you should buy a punching bag
Also very sweet

I want a partner in crime, someone to have my back always, someone I can talk late at night with, someone to get intimate with. Someone who would love as intensely as I do.

i want a girlfriend but i also want to be the girlfriend

Maybe you'll find her one day
You and her against the world

Pretty much, but most women think of wanting gf as fucktoy. Sex is something nice but for me its meant to be enjoyed with someone I care about it. I think with most of us we're just sad women don't really give us a chance or understand us.

I just want someone to be strong in front of other people but weak for her, someone to care about and try and provide for. Someone to accept me for who I am.

All this to say
>tfw no gf

It won't happen, because I am worthless and can't talk to women.

I'd like a gf who loves me, that'd be nice.

Trick question, desu.

Attached: 1527024446441.jpg (1536x2048, 1.07M)

That's kinda gay but okay
>It won't happen, because I am worthless and can't talk to women.
This mindset will ensure that
Do self improvement and be the you that you wish to be
The fact you know that there is a problem is already the first step
Don't seek most women, just the type of woman you long for
I think we all want love
Well I am OP after all

because idk what it feels 2 b loved

Feeling loved is far superior to a gf. Biologically sex is really the only difference there and most women don't have sex for love, they have sex because their sex-holes fill with blood and give them an itch they want to scratch. Feeling loved is something rare and valuable, it means that someone knows what you're worth and accepts you for your value.

The kind of people who talk about it generally aren't able to make it happen, so I'm not sure why you're doing this OP, other than

>attention

so here you go, your attention. Sad world that you feel like you can't ask for it.

That's the same thing you idiot

Attached: 1523561279440.jpg (1280x1280, 510K)

I hope you will someday
>I'm not sure why you're doing this OP
I don't know either
You can have a girlfriend without love and you can have love without having a girlfriend

Can't I have both?
I know it sounds fruity but I genuinely wish I could meet a woman and develop a sincere, meaningful connection with her. I don't just want to absorb her love like a sponge, I want to be able to give her a piece of my heart and have her do the same for me

Both. It's nice having someone to love

Getting a girlfriend is the only thing that will fix my life at the moment. And no, I'm not talking about being lonely, but my situation is too personal to type out here.

i wanna fuck something that wasn't swimming in a pond behind my house for once

>I know it sounds fruity
Well if it makes you feel any better I feel that way too
It probably is very nice
Getting a girlfriend won't fix everything
Can you elaborate on this story? Why are you fucking things that swim in your pond?

sounds like we got a story

>Getting a girlfriend won't fix everything
Oh trust me, it will. I'm about to get kicked out of the house and disowned by my own family if I don't get a girlfriend, but nope, in your narrow worldview, apparently getting a gf won't solve anything.

lie about somebody online?

i actually want a wife. I want to come home from work into her embrace. I want her to live in my house and eat at the table with me and encourage me when it gets hard and get all swelled up with my babies.

>You can have a girlfriend without love
If you're a dumbass brainlet maybe
>you can have love without having a girlfriend
I'm not going to be fucking someones wife

Attached: you.png (213x236, 7K)

the latter honestly i want validation

I didn't know that about you user
That's a nice dream to shoot for snow
Kek I didn't mean it like that
Please don't fuck someone's wife
I think everyone does

I tried doing that, but it's hard to find a girl to volunteer for that for me. I have a girl $100 for me to hang out with me and my family, just to give my family the illusion that we're dating, but she bailed out when they started talking about marriage plans. Oh well, I'm just not meant to be I guess. I'm gonna get disposed of like the genetic waste that I am, might as well enjoy my last moments shitposting on here and jerking off .

Either would be nice, both is what I really want, but I don't deserve to be loved by anyone. I'm worthless and don't want to bother anyone. I'm sure if I ever got a gf I'd just break her heart somehow or just drag her down.
So yeah, I want that, but I don't deserve it.

>I have a girl
I have paid a girl*

I just want a fleshy body pillow with thick greasy to have a night and occasionally watch 30s pirate movies with

both actually. But I doubt I'll ever find one since I value honesty and women can't even be honest to themselves, they don't even know what they trulu want or why, so how could they ever be honest to others...

I want a relationship and/but I am afraid of love.

Attached: SadHolyPerson.jpg (241x233, 22K)

I want to be loved by a gf. I want to be that most special person in her life just like she is to me. I wanna build a life together and have a partner in everything I do, and her to know she has the same
But i'm not good enough

sounds like your parents have some issues, are you a jobless NEET too or are they that mad over simply having no girlfriend?

Even when I am loved I cannot believe that they could possibly love me, and then I isolate myself from them. I do not deserve love.

My dad is abusive. He wasn't always like this, but ever since grandma passed away, he just sort of went insane I think. He's much more aggressive now, he's really moody, he yells a lot, he has tried throwing the TV at us once (yes, the fucking TV). But I won't hold it against him, losing his mom must have been a severe loss. I just wish I could actually find a gf, but I'm so undesirable that I repel girls who come anywhere near me.
>are you a jobless NEET
I'm actually a carpenter. I make chairs, sofas, tables etc. but I'm far from being rich, I'm just a hobbyist. My dad is also angry at the fact that I'm not bringing in any money, because I dropped out of school (long story, but I couldn't continue school due to being molested and bullied a lot). I try to be optimistic, I try to find solutions to my problems instead of whining with no end, but it just seems like any effort I try to do just fucks me over even more. It's like god hates me or some shit, idk.

>I don't deserve it
>I'm not good enough
Why not? There are horrible people out there who still have people who love them. This mindset will ensure lonliness
Maybe that's what stops a lot of us

are there any femanons ITT who want a bf?

>Maybe that's what stops a lot of us
Yeah, I'm fear affection and such a lot.
Whenever I think about it it gets me anxious and uncomfy and nervous.
I'm not sure if most people on here feel the same, but I sure do.

Attached: SataniaLikesRice.png (500x500, 305K)

I dont know that's the issue. I've asked people out and never gotten a yes. But they always say I'm great and I'll find someone someday.
I wish I knew why. I feel so defeated.

Hope things work out for you user
I don't think you should seek women on Jow Forums user
I am afraid of it too, yet I want it, it's a curse
How many people have you asked user?

>I don't think you should seek women on Jow Forums user
I want my Jow Forums gf. I grew up on Jow Forums and people not from the website don't get me quite the same as people who aren't from here.

Yeah but those people are outgoing, extroverted and aren't damaged socially. I haven't hurt anyone I've just been told that people like me are horrible people so I'll just take their word for it.
I'm a horrible person for wanting someone to love me. I've just decided to let them win and accept that I'm a subhuman who doesn't deserve anything.

Why would anyone want a normalfag gf? So she can tell you to "just bee urself" and force you to watch every episode of Friends three times?

I want a girl that understands me

Since the beginning of high school, at least 10. Asked them out during and after high school. No luck, not sure why.

"OMG ARENT WE JUST LIKE JIM AND PAM?"

If that's the woman you want then go for it
user no you aren't horrible
I know you're hurt but you have to pull yourself out of self hatred
No one can truly understand each other at the end of the day
Wow that's rough user
I don't know what advice I could give you other than to keep trying

>Hope things work out for you user
It won't but thanks anyway. I appreciate it.

Wow anonymous, very original.

Attached: 1519948496127.gif (500x233, 972K)

I want to keep trying but it's frustrating to feel this barrier I can't get past. Then when my friends ask me things like why ive waited so long to start dating and not believing I can't get a date. Just reinforces the thought of that barrier