How long till the entire fitness industry is vegan?

How long till the entire fitness industry is vegan?

Attached: WOTFI.png (2045x890, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/B2vWz6
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQ1rzz9t5w
youtube.com/watch?v=O_h5L-kEWu8
bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bph.13805
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1615664
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/5/900/4689405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/
nutritionfacts.org/
pcrm.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When they stop trying to milk retards with vegan supplements and routines and have all the money they can get from pretending, they'll all go back to normal

fake vegans that take bazillion supplements

>tfw he could have been the one to bring plant based diets into the light

the juice claims another one

Attached: untitled-90.jpg?fit=1200%2C750.jpg (1200x750, 121K)

Haha is VG bullying people into going vegan? I figure the average fraud supplement salesman eats a lot of plant foods to begin with, so going vegan isn't particularly difficult for them.

>when you're on so many fucking roids that your diet basically doesn't matter

anyone who cares about the health of their circulatory system should be vegan

I like how Jow Forums constantly complains about veganism but never has a single legitimate argument against it.

Do steroids and abuse your body for decades.

It starts to break down.

Oh shit, well I guess I'll try to be vegan.
Just lol @ plant eating phaggots. I'm going to enjoy 2 hamburgers today in your place.

nutritionally complete animal foods:
>rib eye steak
>egg
>raw milk

nutritionally complete plant foods:
>fortified supplement cocktail

Attached: 1522831903482.png (1080x725, 1.32M)

>you have to eat a variety of foods, therefore it’s a bad diet

Attached: 77E0A2D1-D27D-4CC7-9707-F9FCBECB5952.png (485x443, 22K)

>you have to meticulously plan your daily veggies to avoid vitamin/mineral deficiency
>you have to eat chemically synthesized supplements in order to not die
>"But I l-love the t-taste of these algae pills h-haha"

Attached: peakvegan.jpg (792x688, 51K)

Built body with meat and steroids

>BUT IM VEGAN TODAY AND ALL OF YESTERDAY, TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE DYEL IF I CAN DO IT VEGAN SO CAN U (buy my tshtrt plz)

>>you have to meticulously plan your daily veggies to avoid vitamin/mineral deficiency
So the same as every other diet?
>you have to eat chemically synthesized supplements in order to not die
>DURR KEMKULS BAAAD!
This is untrue anyways. Name one nutrient that you can’t get from plant foods.

als long people are willing to pay premium for shitty products. that have the current meme label of vegan/gluten free/Superfruit/Kale

pretty much this, make gains go vegan, shill protein powder to soy boys / girls (like 90%+ of vegans are girls statiscally)

huh almost like a balanced diet is the healthy part not the veganism part ey?

>Name one nutrient that you can’t get from plant foods.
im sure u can get almost everything. though the question is if its possible in non retarded quantities in density or calories (to some extent cost).

Attached: soy boy fat.jpg (1134x1134, 287K)

my GF is vegan so i tend to eat vegan 3-4 days a week.
for anyone with nutrition knowledge and a decent level of skill in cooking its easy.
The only thing you wont normally come across is B12. Thats if your afraid of soy because all almost every soy product has added b12,b6 and d3(as does most milk).
Even then you can eat nutritional yeast, which tastes cheesy when you put it on or in food, marmite is another thing.

>Name one nutrient that you can’t get from plant foods.
b12

>>rib eye steak
>>egg
>>raw milk

>this kills the heart organ

b12 (inb4 I eat dirt)
d (inb4 everyone needs it - wrong)
k2 (only k1 in plants, inefficient k1->k2 biosynthesis)
creatine (body makes 50% it needs)
dha (enjoy your algae)
also, enjoy your antinutrients ;-)

enjoy losing your libido and getting cucking by the Meat-Chad with superior sperm

Attached: main-qimg-c9056d61f0171047ff76b6fedc7fc1f1.png (602x416, 301K)

discord.gg/B2vWz6

Attached: eb785752b989416eb166473cea9e9dc6[1].jpg (1242x1531, 309K)

didnt say i was a vegan did i. I just dont buy meat and keep my intake fairly low. thankfully i live in a community where we get the supermarket left overs and raise our own animals.
why is cucking so much on your mind? got some unresolved issues to do with your own masculinity and sexual prowess?

b12- is fortified into milks, breads cereals. Naturally in yeast.
d - lots of people need it because they dont get enough sun.
creatine- i think your use of the word need is off. Your body produces "enough". Also plenty of meat eaters still supplement to get the levels they desire.
dha-not such a requirement for adults, admittedly helps children to develop properly.
anti nutrients- most meat eaters eat plenty of leptins etc. There are ways to neutralize them

>though the question is if its possible in non retarded quantities in density or calories
Name one nutrient that you think one needs lots of food volume, calories or money to get from a vegan source and prepare for humiliation

>implying there is some nutrient in meat that doesn't exist outside of meat

vegans can get K2 by eating fermented foods, nice try though

well creatine is only in animal products, thats not really a problem though as we make enough.

trying to help you pass the shit test from your gf, she obviously wants to see if she can make you into her fem soyboy
you already adopted the vegan double think, I would be really worried if I was u
btw what you mean are lectins and you dont eat any of those if you completely avoid veggies

hey guys been vegan for about 2 years now how do i look?

Attached: vegan_lifting_progress_march2018.jpg (426x640, 35K)

how about you don't shift the burden of proof of the veganism claims on others. you know like Russell's teapot.
so please go ahead and name were you can get all nutrients from plants. and exclude those that don't make logical sense.

> before retarded vegan infographics that always lack basic info like cal/100g, cost, basic nutritional info /g

Attached: t1jjKdV.png (645x729, 68K)

typo, so your on a diet of nothing but animal products?

Thats kind buddy but dont worry yourself. i probably went over the cliff as far as your concerned because i always considered myself gender neutral.
Ill enjoy my multiple partners and degenerate life.

Attached: vegan_Diet.png (924x2274, 339K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bMQ1rzz9t5w

Show me a natty vegan physique. No supplemented creatine, nothing.

2/3 not a bad attempt, lacks cost and

>name one nutrient that you can’t get from plant foods.

kinda wrong proved yourself wrong there mate if you need to use vitamin supplemented foods ey? why skip not the circus and eat beans and a vitamin pill. then your on target with the cost too.

Attached: 1506713388684 - Kopie.png (835x1600, 285K)

Simnett Nutrition

>why skip not the circus
what did he mean by this?

>and eat beans
beans were in the pic?

>and a vitamin pill

implying you can even absorb these vitamins properly in any kind of bioavailable way at all

He’s taking supplements. Even has videos on the subject

>this kills the heart organ

this is what brainlets actually believe.

>kinda wrong proved yourself wrong there mate if you need to use vitamin supplemented foods ey?

vitamin d isn't really a vitamin, it's a hormone. you can get it from the sun anyway. the reason it's in milk is because milk is full of hormones, and the animals are supplemented with vitamin d. which kind of means it's fortified in a non-vegan setting too

b12 is similar, it's a nutrient that's only in dirt, and you get it from animals that eat off the ground.

similarly you might not NEED algae oil since walnuts have plenty of omega 3, but health nuts think that algae oil is a healthier, more bioavailable version of omega 3

why does it matter if he takes supplements?

>t. how does lifelong dietary cholesterol effect me?

Attached: brainlet_Squad.png (1066x600, 276K)

>claim you can get everything from plants etc
>post a list that includes supplemented food because they don't provide all nutrients necessary and you can't get them all

exactly, meat eaters who are SUPPLEMENTING creatine AND protein every single day will make these arguments, while also neglecting 80% of the vitamins in their diet at the same time

>post a list that includes supplemented food because they don't provide all nutrients necessary and you can't get them all

I think you mean "fortified" ?

are you telling me you don't eat fortified food on your non-vegan diet?

how does it prove that anyway?

That's because supplements are easy, but changing your lifestyle to eat a BALANCED diet takes work and brain power.
Same thought process that goes into becoming vegan

Attached: 7aafc1cee97bd9a6e650a1d2eecd8f54.png (856x779, 819K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O_h5L-kEWu8

meat, especially red meat is a superfood

fuckload of nutrients
>bbut muh animals
ditch the saviour complex and save yourself first

nice shit post

its true tho

if you truly think youre ''saving'' animals by not eating meat youre delusional. For example tons of rainforests get cut down because of soy plantation, eradicating the wildlife

>beef
90 mg
Cholesterol

>pork
80 mg
Cholesterol

>steak
78 mg
Cholesterol

>fakenatty e-celebs who have been abusing gear for years now trying to mitigate the damage they’ve done to themselves without suddenly losing all their gains by hopping off the gear with a shitty meme diet that’s easily explained away as “trying to keep up with the changing face of the fitness industry”
>this is a fucking shocker to anyone
if a fitness e-celeb has turned vegan recently they’re a fake natty/trying to hide their gear use and the damage its done to them. its why people like jonnie candito and alan thrall arent doing this stupid meme shit

uh, lots of vegan food has vitamin A.
what retard actually believes this?

>dietary cholesterol affects blood cholesterol
jump
off
a
fucking
cliff

When the day of the rope comes vegans will be first

yes, and a good amount of that soy is used to feed livestock.

bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bph.13805

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1615664

>you can't save everyone so you might as will kill and eat as many as you can instead

Better question, how many are already fake vegans pandering to a market?

legit post tbqh

Name one.

sweet potatoes

sweet potato
100 grams:

14,187 IU
Vitamin A --> 283% DV

it's the new thing to milk for easy profits since people are finally trying to eat healthy and then get memed by this shit

it's like the detox tea instagram craze a year or two ago

the vegan industry had fucking out of this world rising numbers

You can only convert 3% of that into real Vitamin A.

Oops, it seems you have fallen for the vegan ruse that carotene is a form of vitamin A that is usable to humans! Please try again and name me even one (1) vegan food that contains a viable form of vitamin A (retinol).

I will save you some time: You can't!

source?

>Both studies funded by a company that peddles LDL-lowering drugs
Holy shit, I hope you aren't taking actually this seriously.

Attached: 1513318110216.png (392x366, 122K)

Did you even read the papers?

yes, did you?

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/5/900/4689405

and every study that says eggs don't give you heart attacks is funded by "big egg"

what's your point? That's unfortunately how most studies are funded these days

why isnt it usable to humans?

Just wait until eating meat becomes hip.

Attached: your-vegetal-with-no-meet.png (500x738, 185K)

spinach and kale

>Eggs represent a very important food source, especially for some populations such as the elderly, pregnant women, children, convalescents and people who are sports training.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/
No noted conflict of interest, funded by a Spanish industrial tech company with no relation to the egg industry.

Because shockingly enough, carnivores do not have the necessary enzymes to convert plant pigment into usable matter, hence we must obtain it in pre-digested form from an animal that can (e.g. a cow)

It's easy by just cutting meat and dairy I guess. But those 2 things leave a big gaping hole in a man's diet.

did you read literally half of the studies they used in your own article?

>Dietary cholesterol from eggs raises the ratio of total to HDL cholesterol and, therefore, adversely affects the cholesterol profile

>Although it becomes increasingly clearer that, eggs consumption is not associated with CVD risk in healthy populations, the evidence cannot be considered as conclusive in high risk populations

>Regular consumption of egg yolk should be avoided by persons at risk of cardiovascular disease

>Limiting egg consumption may have some health benefits, at least in women in geographic areas where egg consumption makes a relatively large contribution to total dietary cholesterol intake

>Cholesterol feeding studies demonstrate that dietary cholesterol increases both LDL and HDL cholesterol with little change in the LDL:HDL ratio

>Infrequent egg consumption does not seem to influence the risk of CVD in male. In addition, egg consumption was positively related to mortality, more strongly so in diabetic subjects

> Egg consumption of ≥ 1 per day was related to an increased risk of heart failure among male

not to mention they all used that prase "up to 1 egg per day"

most people on Jow Forums and that i've anecdotally seen irl eat more than 1 egg when they eat eggs

Except you clearly didn't read the article yourself, you skipped over it and went right to the studies.

arent carotenoids converted to retoinoids?

if you guys want some personal experience input, I've been eating 3 eggs daily in average, meat and fish daily, and my bloodwork came back perfect, cholesterol is fine

3 years ago I was drinking 1.5-2.5L skim milk per day and it came perfect too

For the vast majority of people not at all, for certain genetic variants to a very (and I mean VERY) small degree. It's basically complete nonsense that carotenoids are good for you.

the problem with the vegan diet is exactly that, those replacements aren't properly absorbed by the body, even simple things as protein
10g of protein from a plant source is worse than 10g of protein from animal source

algae omega 3 doesn't work like fish omega 3

> algae omega 3 doesn't work like fish omega 3

kek

Attached: AlgaeOilDHA.png (867x449, 67K)

I think it will be very soon. Just one year ago I was totally agains veganism and cited studies on this board to prove I'm right and they are wrong.
As soon as you take right/wrong out of your mind you start looking at facts and realise that a whole food plant based diet is indeed the best diet humanity can have right now.

I feel sorry for every ill minded person who follows paleo, keto or low carb. They just dont know better and it will take some time for them to realise that.

Attached: Elon-Musk.jpg (3107x2330, 272K)

>academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/5/900/4689405

holy shit you are a retard

Redpill me on why a plant based diet is the best user

are the genetic variants rare? If most people CAN convert to retinol, then isnt that a good thing?

> It's basically complete nonsense that carotenoids are good for you.

why?

>in this 2 week study
>32 males

nevermind, disregard this post I read yours wrong in the beginning, I thought you said that majority can but not all.

>plant based diet is indeed the best diet humanity can have

Eh, that's a dumb thing to say. I can eat a steak a day and hardly anything else, and I'll almost be gaining weight. It's super nutritious, and that's not debatable. The vegans are motivated by morals, and when you bring morals into the equation, you lose sight of what we're all here for: gains.

Besides. Moral arguments depend on some convoluted framework of right and wrong that is usually immature and short-sighted.

>"stop all oil and gas industry, for the planet!"
China wins and pollutes the fuck out of the earth. Not what you expected.
>"everyone should ask for consent and we'll constantly remind men of their toxic masculinity"
Stronger, more toxic immigrants come in and reshape our values because we pussified our men out of their bravery and courage to stand up for themselves and their women.
>"a plant based diet is the best for humanity"
We lose huge amounts of productivity because people are carefully watching their macros and weighing out beans and shit instead of just eating a steak and getting it over with, and this brings our whole economy down.

Seriously, if you continue to fuck with people's lives on the basis of moral argumentation that is basically rooted in a compassion argument, then you win the battle and lose the war.

not the same dude but the big ones are

>no atherosclerotic plaque build up
>lower cancer risk

Attached: meatcucked.png (1967x1500, 520K)

>Vegetarian studies
Kek imagine being this desperate

>wasting a massive amount of resources raising billions of animals is good for humanity

Attached: 1518730576820.png (856x846, 85K)

Based meatposter. Quints of truth.

I'm pale as hell, if I consume a lot of caretenoid will I get a nice tanned skin tone?

- First of all and most importantly, you remove all processed foods such as oil, sugar and other industry made products.
- it requires you to take care of what you eat.
- the only diet that has been proved to reverse CAD
- the only diet that has been proved to get you in a normal Hb1AC after a diabetis diagnose (clinicly makes you not a diabetic)
- the diet with the highest antioxidant intake
- people who follow a whole food plant based diet have on aravege higher rates/better rates of vitamin a, most b vitamins, fiber, vitamin e, folate, vitamin k, potassium, manganese, vitamin c, omega 3-6 ratio
- diet with the lowest processed sugar intake
- non heme iron is been regulated far better by your body, preventing from having to much
- diet with the lowest sodium intake
- by far the diet with the best methabolic change, preventing you from being fat

this is just what I remember correctly. There are a lot of more benefits, such as better skin, lower rate of acne, better overall smell, higher life expectancy.

If you are interested check out these websites, they have most of the information.
nutritionfacts.org/
pcrm.org/

> I can eat a steak a day and hardly anything else, and I'll almost be gaining weight. It's super nutritious, and that's not debatable
but it isnt super nutritious, you will get scurvy very fat lol

yes

Attached: 1523734785046.png (1064x1419, 656K)