Our lord brotzu has a speech in hour and a half to present lotion that will forever cure hairloss...

Our lord brotzu has a speech in hour and a half to present lotion that will forever cure hairloss. Anyone else excited Jow Forums?

Attached: 493x335_mens_health_balding_magazine.jpg (400x271, 14K)

pls save us b

i wonder if any other good stuffs gonna come from the blindside

every single speaker is NW1, theres must be something they're not telling us

I have been let down many times.
Follicept was the cure and it all went to shit.
CB0301 and RU58841 are still research chemicals.
I hope something good comes out of this, but I won't get my hopes up.

>CB0301
RU58841's patent is expiring and isn't undergoing trials, so the company that owns the rights to it probably won't ever release it. CB0301 is undergoing a phase 2 trial though.
The permanent one-time cure is Tsuji.

>RU58841's patent is expiring and isn't undergoing trials, so the company that owns the rights to it probably won't ever release it.
Right now it can be bought as a research chemical, and many people use it. Does the whole patent thing mean that it won't be sold anymore or something?

> that will forever cure hairloss
i thought it was just supposed to be slightly better than min+fin?

Shhhhhhh
Let us dream

i'd be pretty happy if it did that much with less sides, more is a bonus

I've been going bald since 18 cause of stress at that time in my life and terrible hair genetics.

Right now i'm at a blend of 4a and 5 but it's obviously bald.

Is there something that will actually fix this? I've gotten used to just shaving my head but I won't lie.

>I really miss being able to style my hair and do fun things with it back when I was 15/16

>28 old man now.

Attached: norwoodscale.gif (478x283, 30K)

This is a long shot, but any Italian Jow Forumsbros at the conference right now? What's my man Brotzu saying?

Attached: image.jpg (500x616, 91K)

I didn’t know about this. Holy fuck are we saved?

Don’t get my hopes up if this is snake oil.

There's something wrong with this chart, like norwood 2 and 3 extremely exaggerated

I'm 19, almost no hairs at the crown + hair is really thin everywhere on the head except on the sides, fucking hate this double maths/physics major...
Any tips?

Shave it. Try minox, wait for brotzu, save up for Tsuji

Unless they come out with some amazing hair loss stuff or whatever this meme is OP is talking about (I don't research this stuff)

>Literally shave it off until something comes out that can fix it.
>If you don't have the head for that then either wear hats all the time and buzz it short
or
>Get that glue on hair and spend lots of money in upkeep.

less than an hour lads, a good place to get hair loss treatments and info is Jow Forumstressless, I know it's Reddit, but the subreddit is good to get info on a certain subject.

have your fingers crossed lads, we might have a cure

>Terrible head for shave
>Terrible face for hats

Attached: 1523418985122.jpg (400x400, 27K)

If you had hair like that frog you wouldn't need either.
>I KNOW THAT FEEL.

Attached: 1518948379084 - Copy.png (431x493, 28K)

My hair is only slightly worse than that frog, and I can confirm it's not really enough, not for me anyway, I wish I had a decent face so I could go shaved gracefully

user it doesn't matter just lift, do cardio and tan. You are beautiful!

>Follicept
Its weird how devon dies so suddenly

Attached: aa.png (300x168, 7K)

Release in July confirmed

im wearing a wig since 2 years ago, im happy with it, its totally real, but it has limitations, like freedom sometimes, god i hope this works so much, ill compensate god please let this work and ill swear ill pay it back with my good actions to the world

Sauce? Would be best birthday gift

how do the scientists plan on tackling balding exactly?

stopping DHT systemically isn't the answer, the body needs that hormone but our hair folicies are genetically susceptible to DHT...

is stopping it topically in the scalp skin the next option?

Attached: depression-self-portraits-photography-edward-honaker-1.jpg (880x1100, 234K)

the account on Hairloss Talk was a fake account (beps63), it's not coming out that soon.

rumours are for an October/before the end of 2018 release

I know, man. I was so hyped for Follicept and suddenly it all went to shit.
I hope there a good remedy soon, and if everything fails, I'll just start using hair systems.

The people working at replicel are claiming to create follicles that are resistant to dht, that is likely the next step

yeah i waas hyped for it too, devon death made me felt bad back then, im using hair system for 2 years now, they are better than nothing i think but the limitations sometimes are shit

too bad that's probably gonna cost as much as a new car

Rikens treatment will no doubt but replicel plans to make the smaller area treatments affordable.
If whatever this brotzu stuff is proves affective for maintaining (or whatever it sets out to do) then it should help people keep an ok hairline long enough

and then you have to impant them into your scalp? that sounds really difficult

i'm going to be here bumping this thread all day lads waiting for updates

Hair needs DHT to grow. DHT in the scalp skin doesn’t mean that it causes balding; it means that DHT appearing in the scalp is a symptom of greater health issues

how do you know he was a fake account? his history was going back to 2015 talking with the same fob language, also didn't he says brotzu would present at the conference before it was public knowledge?

What limitations? As far as I know you can lift, swim, sweat and such.
Anyway, hair systems are the best option right now for the really fucked. Fuck being bald in your 20s.

Any updates on our Lord and Saviour?

we wait user.....wait and save money

if this topical treatment does come out in 2018, bottled liquid you apply to your scalp, how much is this going to cost a month?

betting it's going to be ££££$$$$$

You're right user, I don't think I could exchange being dirt poor just for hair realistically speaking
At most I could afford to buy a wig as a cope

in all honesty, i could probably afford £100 a month max on this stuff..convert that to your currency and you'll know my situation roughly

i've already has a hair transplant at age 25, now im 31 and can't really buzz it down due to the huge scar on the back of my head

A 3 month supply is estimated to be $100
Overpriced but not completely unreasonable

holy shit I remember that, RIP big fella

Attached: rip.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>What limitations?

constantly checking, you have to wear a hat while not using it to go out side ( i put and quit everyday to not hurt my skin with got2b not a real glue but ok enough to maintain for a day read about it ) yeah you can do everything that you mention with a good glue but in summer is shit and can damage your skin maybe like to me and the sweat can fuck you besides all comments, you can use it but you have to e careful sometimes that everything is ok, cant be really free

thats well within my price range! is there any estimation on growth levels? i.e how quickly the hair grows back? im assuming this stuff will be like minox, once you're on it you're on it for life right?

did your transplant suck or die over time or what?

According to legitimate sources, Brotzu failed to deliver - he only brought 2 pictures, a male and a female, no dermoscopy or trichograms; and now there's tension in the room where he's speaking. As it turns out, we have been Brotzu'd.

it was fairly decent, 3500 FUE grafts in both my hairline and crown

tried fin/duta to keep it, my hair thickened up but got all the sides

been off them both for a year now, dont know if i'm back to normal yet (or ever will be) but my hair is still thinning at the regular rate

I thought you could wear it for a week before doing maintenance. It depends on the kind of lace, I guess?
Anyway I'll bite the bullet some day eventually, even more considering I really want to have long hair again.
That's more than reasonable, and I'm a poorfag.

Pls be a troll

Attached: 509F6B71-3BA6-4DD3-9D11-A601C792CCB9.jpg (821x1024, 200K)

Attached: ah1.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: Le pirate face.png (900x812, 196K)

>overpriced
I'm from fucking Poland and it's not too much money for me to save my hair. What the fuck dude

can confirm.
got a bottle of whiskey and 500 fin tablets
see ya boyos

>THE DATA CONFIRMS IT
>WE HAVE BEEN BROTZU'D

Attached: ah2.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

>it's another failure

Attached: 1521132604668.jpg (1243x1093, 597K)

I KNEW IT FUCKING ITALIANS ALWAYS SCAMMING PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEBOLEEERRAAAAAA

Attached: 4858kkai9920.png (630x420, 175K)

Not really, I have hair.

THE WORLD JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE HAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: e09.jpg (750x573, 44K)

JUST

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

https:// wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

FUCK

Attached: jfmsu.jpg (210x230, 7K)

According to the newest intel mr. Brotzu has been assaulted and subsequently eaten by an angry crowd of baldcels.

>i thought it was just supposed to be slightly better than min+fin?
Having the same Effect as Fin alone with no sides is already a fucking great improvement.

WE LOST BOYS

That's the plan, but if youre max a NW 3 and already have successfully stopöed your Hairloss for some years you can go straight for a FUE and get a Tsuji later on if necessary.

Had pretty bad hairloss for years already, but now it has reached the point that I have a pretty much bald spot on the back of my head. To me it's the worst spot where you can be balding, because it's very easy to see, very difficult to hide and you never know who may be staring at it when people walk behind you or wait behind you in queue.

here's the results boys, can we get an F

Attached: 11cDc4f.png (710x335, 381K)

pls no. also
>dyeing your hair when you have hairloss

Yes you can wear it for a week, hope the glue doesnt fuck your skin

So basically another minox?

Attached: uhkd.jpg (707x500, 71K)

whats that shit, this is not a regrow on the left, man

There clearly is regrowth its just not back to full head of hair. The results on this guy are amazing desu, but it does not mean shit because they did not show a young guy and these were most defo the best results. Disappointing.

I will say this, to be honest... there seems to be a little regrowth. But if these are the best pictures they had it's obviously worrying; guy on the left is clearly not an ideal patient to show improvements and yet they chose him

keep in mind this dude is like 60 years old, probably been balding for 30 fucking years straight. there is SOME regrowth, so the results seem decent. probably would have been a lot easier to see results if they used someone in their 20s/30s tho

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There's gotta be more to it than that,like a promise of 5 years regrowth can be met with fairly underwhelming results and still be sellable, but saying that just for results like this, he just lost 100% of potential buyers.

Guess I gonne stack to Viamins, Priorin, Dermarolling, Minox and Ketapoo.

I just started with minox and can already see the babyhairs on my hairline turning thick and terminal. The next step would be getting a FUE at 21 and Tsuji later on.

This was supposedly their best photos...

Still wonder why they said it works better on younger people if they wont show it..

/this. It was stated that younger patients show better results than oldfucks.

his is a scam, if it were a success he would have shown more evident pics, explanations and documents, not a fucking single pic with barely difference, fuck him.

>marketing

heres the before and 6mo after right next to each other, pretty fuckin good regrowth for 6 months on some old cunt imo

Attached: hairloss.png (423x438, 331K)

I agree. My issue is that people are saying that the photo on the left showed no results when imo there is a significant regrowth in 6months given the age of the man.

THATS FUCKING IT I'VE SHAVED MY HEAD IN PROTEST OF BROTZU AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most "experts" will tell companies almost the entirety of the hairloss market is older men.
So I guess there's that, I'm not complaining tho, even if it's just slightly better minox it's worth it

Where is the regrowth in the spots that are most affected?

WHO ELSE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING /BROTZUED/ RIGHT NOW

Attached: AHAAHAAAAAAA.gif (300x223, 245K)

That could be longer hair, there is nothing evident

Not really at the scalp, but it still is fucking nothing.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There will NEVER be a cure

Brotzu probably took a massive one time buy off from hair loss industry

if its as good as minox without the side effects im happy

Any news?

10x the price of minox(minimal side effects) for 0 side effects?

how can we know that it really has 0 side effects ? we have to wait at least a year if not 10 to be sure like with fin

according to the admin at the italian forums someone asked dr. brotzu something abut the test being 6 long months when the length of hair cycle in men is 3 years

apparently dr.brotzu answered to that
>i'm obviously not a dermatologist so i can't answer technical questions

fucking lol