How does it feel to be 5'11"?

>barely above women height
>most guys are taller than you and will steal your GF and considered alpha
>you are beta as fuck with that height and will always be considered a fucking child.

Attached: drake.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

I am 5'11 and a lot of guys shorter than me claim to be 6 foot. So weird.

I live in a manlet country so I frequently get complimented with that height.

Phillip.C.AKL

I'm 5'11. The average male height in my country(US) is 5'10. My girl is almost exactly my height but she's the tallest girl I've ever known. I've never felt or been called short or anything

This thread was made by a incel janitor

bumpo

I'm 5ft11, above average height in my country.
Banged other guys gfs, wives, crushes, etc
Girls shorter than me think I'm so tall
Girls taller than don't even give a shit and bang them constantly.
Have amazing memory of tall 6ft1 model eye fuck me on the street as I walked past ran up to her said hello and first thing she says is I'm so beautiful. End up banging her for 3 months.
Run my own company and have staff I employ.
Get to do what I want when I want.

Yeah what a terrible life I live

holy fuck i had a coworker like this, id straight up say to him "If im 5'11 how are you 6ft if im taller than you" and he'd straight up just ignore me and say "im 6 feet" straight up denial

Things that never happened

5'11" feels pretty good, actually. I mean, sure, who wouldn't want to be 6'4", but I still tower over swoll manlets, and most of the people taller than me are fat or dyel.

Attached: literally my idol.jpg (640x634, 56K)

kys

kys

Angry manlet loser detected.
Keep crying, manlet hate threads will appear every day because that's the only thing you deserve.

>tfw 5'7"
>tfw you meet up for a uni project with three other random assigned students
>tfw they are all girls who are 4-5i inches taller

It's so over for me holy fuck. Today was the ultimate blackpill.

Why do you even continue to live?
I bet you're thinking about lots of girls sexually, but all they think of you is that you are a fucking child.

>few minutes ago
>measure myself to be 5'10.75
>panic
>hang on my pullup bar for a minute to decompress spine
>measure again
>5'11 exactly

Whew, dodged a bullet there

Attached: 1517582052160.jpg (640x1136, 96K)

>thinking height is the only determining factor

Attached: BCD22C61-02FB-42CB-A785-0F68EE22F002.jpg (810x590, 269K)

>all these threads made by r9k skellies coping with their shitty faces and life styles
its all about making a girl feel effeminate, which being taller than her certainly helps, and people who are 5'11 are taller than said girls. What's the purpose of being 6'7 when 5'10 will do? The manlet meme used to mean something; it was the really short and arrogant guy who was about 5'4, resented everybody else, and lived their life trying to flirt with girls way taller than him. Since the invasion of the autistics from r9k, the term 'manlet' has come to mean anyone shorter than the person using the term, in order to make them feel better about their disproportionate skulls or pectus excavatum.

miserable fuck

How your gains goin' DYEL skelly?

>most guys are taller than you
Over 80% of murican men are 6ft or shorter

bad

>Yeah what a terrible life I live
Clearly since you feel the need to larp on /fit

Dude, I’m 5’6” and get pussy consistently. When girls mock you for your height it’s literally just another shit test lol, rosaries love to do that shit, makes em feel “empowered”. when guys mock you for your height they’re usually projecting their own insecurities on you. Only thing I’d say that would make getting pussy easier for me would be being white. White guys, count your blessings, because unless you have a fucked up face, or are severely autistic bitches will gravitate towards you, it’s like your skin makes them feel safe or something lol

Roasties* may god forgive me for phoneposting

Attached: 72035BDD-5BA6-4542-8A0C-ED1392C314D1.jpg (453x439, 62K)