>tfw elliot rodger died 4 years ago
happy st elliot's day btw

Attached: k78ryFi.jpg (500x664, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqrOoVKX2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more balls than me despite being a faggot

Attached: 1526932820937.jpg (546x640, 41K)

Santa Barbara celebrates

>died 4 years ago
I thought it was like 10 years ago, what the fuck?

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN' oregano

I feel really sorry of his dad

Goodnight, sweet prince, you will be missed, roasties won't.

Attached: 1282178180146.jpg (600x378, 20K)

He really wasn't that bad looking

sleep well, lord rodger

Oh he was perfectly fine, even a bit above average. He was just an awkward narcissist.

He looks like one of those monkeys who clap cymbals together

ok so im kinda new to Jow Forums,but do you guys actually, unironically support what elliot did?

Yes. He is a hero. He could have executed it better, though.

He could've easily pulled in a GF if he wasn't an autistic narcissist

Attached: 1452293973885.png (474x613, 743K)

na, he was short, probably below 5'9, his dick was below average and his face was weird, he is a truecel and we remember him for that

I don't think he's a hero, but what he did is a pretty good illustration of how a lack of intimacy can warp the mind into a violent mess
We're only going to see more cases like him as social media and online dating fuel the fire of the sexual revolution

Attached: 1452292359300.png (463x476, 276K)

Don't. His dad completely turned on Elliot to save his reputation. What a supportive father.

I feel like if he got a decent haircut and got Jow Forums he could've easily gotten laid especially with his dads money.

Plenty of guys shorter and uglier than him get gfs
He'd probably never get a Stacey but he could still get an average gf

Attached: 1452291943076.png (726x481, 483K)

He is responsible for his mutt kids

i dont think so, average girls are cum bucks, they look innocent there but im sure they had 10+ sexual partners.

real human bean

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Attached: elliott-rodger.jpg (1541x933, 131K)

Hopefully his everyone that was lost that day finds rest. I hope that all that were effected fine peace.

A good friend of mine is also hapa, looks quite similar to him actually. He slays much more pussy than me, but then again he is very tall so thats something.

Our king has left our ranks, a wise and noble man
We owe him loyalty and thanks, he ruled with a steady hand
He will be missed by all, his heart has now been stilled
Tonight he'll dine in Odin's hall, there he'll drink his fill

Attached: sunglass-selfie.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Bitch who had a life we all dream of. Nothing but disdain for this sniveling turd

kid looks like a bogdanoff lol

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, aka he was better than those people who buy into fame like that guy who went to japan to record the hanged man or the streamers

That's the catch. He wanted the Stacy. And anyone should, really. What the fuck is this mentality of settling for lower. I know it's hard wired in our biology since we're supposed to fuck a maximum number of women but still

Spic girls are better than blonde Staceys. Although he wanted white kids so I kind of understand it

Attached: sara-orrego-1930328.jpg (272x340, 17K)

It was only 4yrs ago? Wtf why does it feel like is happened longer ago than that?
Also
>4yrs ago was 2014

Attached: 1509749150941.jpg (660x574, 31K)

That's a Stacy tho.

She is the only pic of a spic that i have on my hard drive

Order a vanilla latte tomorrow in memoriam

Attached: 1495455995552.gif (450x253, 1.46M)

I miss my nigger Elliot.

Yeah sure lets go with the pagan stuff

Happy being worm food day you flaky ass piece of shit.
I feel better that the world has one less asswipe in the world like him.
What a fucking stupid idiot. Complete moron in the most supreme since. Thanks for proving to the world you can literally have it all and still be absolutely worthless and weak.

Attached: 1523777671628.jpg (765x705, 256K)

I'd say I wish I could have been his friend and talked a little sense into the guy but he probably would have stabbed me.

I wonder if be was born on a Nebraska farm or something if he would have turned out different. Probably not

That pic my god he was unfortunately ugly really not surprising he died a virgin.

Doesn't matter what you look like if you're a manlet.

he looks weird. if he was actually attractive he would've had tons of females saying he's innocent and shit like with other good looking shooters, and on top of that he really does just look weird, how can you not see that?

>tfw guys think elliot could make it if he just lifted
>tfw i got told the same thing by guys when i posted by pic in /soc/
why live

fpbp! seriously, complete "beta" yet has 100x more balls than I do with planning and executing this ideas

He was a Retarded Faggot but he at least went out and fought the Chads and Stacys.
Not very succsesfully but at least he tried which is more then most of us will ever do.

Attached: 47583738574.jpg (750x709, 79K)

>What the fuck is this mentality of settling for lower.
It's just that no one kills himself just for not being able to get any stacies. That would be seriously against the self preservation instinct deeply rooted in each and every one of us. To kill yourself you have to have bigger problems than not being able to get stacies or super models.

I think that these shitty notions only make people care about him more and more.

When one year had passed, it felt like it happened ages ago. Now that four years has passed it feels like it happened yesterday. Your mind is doing tricks on you.

Attached: Taken by Elliot.jpg (717x960, 90K)

Damn if he had published that manifesto he wrote he could have created a whole new ideology

Attached: TROLL ACOUNT.jpg (852x1080, 88K)

anyone can pull up the thot's instagram, he was in love with? in his manifesto he talkes abot his childhood love that he kept on loving till the end. i remember i found her page on FB ack in the days, but i forgot her name. anyone an Elliot expert?

Can you just imagine his impotent rage when his plan to shoot people inside a sorority house was thwarted by the cunning technique of just not letting him in? When he realized that he would just be the guy who killed his equally dorky roommates and a couple of randos at a store?

>anyone can pull up the thot's instagram, he was in love with?

That's the funny thing - Elliot has become an incel icon, but he wasn't really a standard incel.

He seems to have become obsessed with one girl very early, and every other girl he even wanted was just a copy of or variation of that one girl.

It wasn't so much that he only wanted Stacys as it was that he only wanted ONE girl, and she happened to be a Stacy, so all possible replacements for her then needed to be Stacys too.

He was more like an insane poet or obsessed soap opera fan killer than a true incel. He died of oneitisism, not incelism.

His strategy to meet women was just to be out in public and hope that they would be irresistibly drawn to him. Other proponents of this technique include one Christopher Christian Weston "Ian Brandon Something" Chandler.

It was Monette Moio, who used to tease him in the Middle School and who he secretly had a crush on. I found her Instagram in Google but my browser only gives blank page. Here's a short movie she's in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqrOoVKX2Y

I remember I was on vacation in florida or something and was in a hotel room with my family. We randomly had the news on and they were talking about elliot and it made me hmmm and then check r9k on my phone.

his dad was a neglectful shitbag to him