Reminder that height hardly the only thing that matters in this equation. We’re all gonna make it bros

Reminder that height hardly the only thing that matters in this equation. We’re all gonna make it bros

Attached: 9354A6F0-F675-43F9-A2AB-4AB2658D07E6.jpg (810x590, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/manlet?full=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5'9 manlet with a 5'8 skinny gf who has massive milkers here

7' lanklets can enjoy their 4'11" stumpy braphogs all they want

This place rarely ever used to mention height (about 7, 8 years ago).

The whole manlet meme became a thing because a bunch of guys over 6' were mad as fuck that shorter guys were putting on more noticeable muscle mass easier. It's literally envy with a bad paint job.

It's all about the face and posture. Also your life has to interesting, this means have a cool job and always move around on you days off, don't be a couch potato and go out.

Lifting should be seen as a hobby and nothing else. It won't get you anywhere. I have seen guys who look like the tall guy on that cartoon but are short as well as ugly yet they get a lot of girls because they have money, charm and an interesting life.

I can't tell you how many mole rat faces I have seen with cute girls every time I go out drinking.

do you have evidence the manlet meme started here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

if reality was actually like this then this comic would never have been made

90% of the people laughing at manlets on fit are complete DYEL lanklets that barely weigh 150lbs at 6'3"

this is the case literally 100% of the time they actually have the balls to show pics or you can look them up

This. Manletposting is mostly banter, but anyone who genuinely tries to disregard someone as a manlet or make them feel shitty for being a manlet is a complete dyel. Pretty much always.

no shit man, theyre insecure so they shit on short people, in the same way manlets are insecure so they shit on tall people
alphadestiny made p good videos on short and tall lifters

i wouldnt date any of those ugly ass 70s bitches

my experience as a 5'7 jacket manlet

>fellow manlets are cool
>tall guys who actually lift are cool
>tall DYEL lanklets always try to shit on me for being short or start fights at clubs

If a cartoon says it it must be true

hell yeah bruder

t. 193cm

Attached: manlet lanklet alliance.jpg (705x645, 164K)

I'm just gonna guess you didn't snag the original from me w/o asking.

>all you had to do was ask.

Attached: peasinpod.jpg (487x455, 41K)

Reality is very much like that. Of course reality also has the good looking 6'3 guys who mog the 5'8 one but everyone knows that part.

Yeah bu the point is their height obsession got worse in the years leading up to 2018. It was that bad in the 70s.

>Produced by Shari Finklestein
>Shari Finklestein
>Finklestein

It's the other way around too. Buff manlets try to start shit with my 6'5 Chad mate pretty much every time we go out.

Attached: 1520035532186.png (1202x900, 924K)

Attached: 1518250059529.jpg (1304x892, 434K)

as a 6'5" jacked guy, I agree. The people who manletposters are usually sub 200 lbs at 6'2"+ with sub 16" arms, thinking they aren't dyel and coping with height.
Other copes I see from those guys:
>hurr durr when duh lanklets puts on duh same muscle mass it looks less impressive than on manlets
which is just excusing their shitty work ethic and inability to eat properly

im sure the guy who made this lives a happy life

Just keep meeting women
You'll just think its funny when a thot rejects you because they are a dime a dozen once you have confidence to approach women

oh OP... I'm sorry you have to rely one this kind of retarded manlet coping methods...

knowyourmeme.com/memes/manlet?full=1
Jow Forums archives only have it around 2012
Thought to be from Jow Forums or bodybuilding.com

But urbandictionary has a 2005 entrt for manlet