Class divide fucked your gains

>Upper class faggots who went to private schools got peerless physical education including self defense training (rich brats in the UK get taught boxing for fucking free) and had access to gym equpiment on school grounds

>You had an obese phys ed teacher and decrepit rusty garbage to train with at your hillariously underfunded public "school"

Attached: Class-Divide.jpg (484x482, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc
wsj.com/articles/gyms-ditch-machines-to-make-space-for-free-weights-1514030400?mod=WSJ_GoogleNews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I for one lift for Karl Marx!

And thicc latinas. Mostly thicc latinas.

Attached: goose jew.gif (500x289, 987K)

>excuses of reality
yeah, everybody else is at fault for your problems you fucking faggot

No? My high school had a weight room and a decent sporting program. I was just morbidly obese at the time and didn't take full advantage.

>tfw got shit PE and then made up for it by going to the fucking gym

Going to a private school has no fucking effect.

Attached: 1507964077577.png (657x527, 63K)

This to the max

The weights don't care how rich/poor you are.

cringe

Can confirm. Am middleclassfag but went to grammar school with posh boys. If it wasn't for the sick free gym there I wouldn't be Jow Forums today

Poor neighborhoods usually have shitty gyms with broken machines and few, if any free weights.

Then go to a better gym, or make do with what you got. It's usually the fancier and more expensive gyms that have a shitload of machines at the expense of free weights.

>tfw school has a great weight room but can't use it because you have sports everyday and the fucking chads are always there having benching competitions

Our gym has 10 racks, 12 benches, a 40-yd stretch of turf for sleds and I can't use it

Attached: 1520444525925.jpg (2274x960, 374K)

>school PE
Slav here, literally "here's the ball, don't kill yourselves" and then we all yelled at each other for 45-90 minutes regarding whose fault was it that X happened. I unironically enjoy lifting and cardio now that I can choose what to do.

Once for whatever reason the male half of our class was left with the female PE teacher exactly when the female half of our class had a sprinting exam. Was nice, got to chill on concrete behind our decrepit school and watch tits bounce for 45 minutes.

Attached: 1511562877340.png (600x595, 560K)

how old are you?

Stop making excuses and lift, you whinny faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc

Attached: ghetto gym.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Mods don't ban

That's nothing, 2 stone is only 14 pounds

>capitalism is at fault because I'm too retarded to not eat like a pig and have an active lifestyle
Pathetic

> get taught boxing for fucking free

I'm in mate, and it's far from free.

Attached: 3dq8huhdsmq01.jpg (480x608, 43K)

Yeah no.

I went to a private school in yuropee where I live and I blame it for my social autism. There were like 30 people on my year. While normies socialized in public schools with 300+ people per year, I was there with less than 100 people in the whole school. Later I went to a public high school and I was a social retard there. Made like 3 friends all 3 years I spent there.

Now I'm a fit autist with few friends. At least they are good friends but they are the same as me, met them in the private school and out the 7 of us only 1 is a norman now but he just gets shitfaced every Friday and doesn't get girls. So maybe he's not really a normie after all.

I can tell you that having a good social circle is the most important thing. You can have everything but if no one knows you exist you are very unlikely to get a qt3.14 gf. A true loner, true social retard will still be a loner even if he is a 10.

Attached: 1522445240836.jpg (773x645, 42K)

UK PE is fucking terrible, all we did was play football over and over again (absolute pleb sport and I will never understand it's appeal).

Started boxing, lifting and running years ago and now I love nothing more than getting outside and working up a sweat.

>rich brats in the UK get taught boxing for fucking free

thats wrong, their parents pay for it, since they pay for private school.

Dude srsly i get the point you are trying to make, but you need to get your shit rightfirst.

1. Most state schools have gyms with weights (though yes, the equipment is often 2nd rate)
2. Most private school people I know are fragile gimps (except those that were on the rugby team)
3. Most people that lift as adults are lower or middle class as far as my experience goes

Well maybe your parents should have studied harder

this

Machines wouldn't be broken if poor people didn't break them

>pay a fortune to get your kid into a good private school
>school puts funding into things like boxing
>some lower class chav nonce claims my kid is being taught boxing for free
fuck off commie, nothing is for free no matter how much you'd like it to be

Attached: 1496959681665.jpg (877x1024, 465K)

your parents picked a shit state school

>t. never been around rich people
Rich people only lift to stay fit, if they lift at all. Middle/lower class are the ones obsessed with getting huge.

PE in my country was "here's a deflated ball, now fuck off". At least I learned to fight because that's how you remained safe here.

>It's usually the fancier and more expensive gyms that have a shitload of machines at the expense of free weights.

Nope, that's not true anymore. Cheap gyms are like Planet Fitness, machines are too "risky". Expensive gyms are becoming more and more Crossfit oriented.

Poor neighbourhoods usually have more weights. Rich people gyms are mostly machines because that's what most middle aged higher class pompous people use, as described.

Well whatever, the point is that even a cheap gym still has a barbell and some dumbbells, and that's all you need.

Planet fitness is not a good representation . When people are the ones with rarely any mirrors and those old rusty racks and weights.

*poor gyms, not people

The younger wealthy class lift weights and are also looking to "get big," though it differs from Jow Forums standards.

Main difference is they are much less likely to use substances in general, especially in regards to getting larger muscles, and they are much more likely to use substance to cut for abs/toneness.

The other big distinction is they like to do much more cardio and iron man tier stuff, which most of Jow Forums isn't into.

God you're pathetic. This is coming from someone from a poor northern mining town

>The younger wealthy class lift weights and are also looking to "get big," though it differs from Jow Forums standards.
Their definition is ~190 lbs

lol

Poorfag detected who is mad because he got beaten up by a rich kid.

And now its your PE teachers fault, sure...

Just deal with it: they are smarter and they are stronger (even with their bare hands).
Know your place Untermensch

Attached: blonde_46.jpg (680x784, 61K)

That might have been true 25 years ago.

Rich people now a days are influenced by their friends who do Crossfit. Middle class and up gyms are replacing machines with racks, barbells, gymnastic rings, prowlers, bumper plates, etc.

Cheap gyms in poor neighborhoods might have 1 bench, 1 smith machine, and a couple of crappy cardio stations. Free weights are a "liability" which they don't want to deal with, and the clients are too dumb to demand better.

No, they don't. The old school iron gyms have largely gone out of business. Or they got rid of their racks when they broke and replaced them with smith machines for liability reasons or chasing trends 25 years too late.

wsj.com/articles/gyms-ditch-machines-to-make-space-for-free-weights-1514030400?mod=WSJ_GoogleNews

>Normies get taught all about PE at school and get introduced to sports by their parents
>Are into team sports in their teens but also party, have fun
>Stop lifting a couple of years after high school begin their long descent into mediocrity and ill health

>Jow Forums has terrible physical education
>Hates the school system
>Discovers lifting and exercise entirely by accident
>Educate themselves, work hard and stay up to date with modern trends
>Spend their lives in pursuit of further gains, and great health

Shit works the same with everything, there is no setting people up for greatness, the guy there because he made the choice to be there will always outperform the guy who was told to be there. And if he doesn't now, he will one day because he's going to keep making that choice.

>for free
>implying

>one chance at life
>born from poor genetics and into poor household
i envy risk rochfags who had nearly no stress in life and proper parents who woud guide you into a proper young man so that you continue that lineage and turn your son(s) into proper men

>People have more money than I do
>They use that money to get better things and services

There is no morally justifiable reason to be upset by this, you are just jealous.

You may wish for it but you'll get nothing for free. Why do you think private schools can offer more than public ones? Maybe because of the ridiculously high fees paid by the parents of the students?

That said, the private school I've been to (I'm from Germany though) was pretty awful. I think it's amazing that the UK private schools offer these opportunities at all, whether it's sports or education in the arts (honestly very jealous of the latter, in hindsight I'd have loved to received some education in music, dance and maybe even a little acting).

Private schools in America do not have underclass kids whose parents don't care about them. Unless you go to a 50k a year school here, the education is the same

>muh privilege
Fuck off sjw

This is true desu. My private high school had an incredible gym, mandatory, competitive full-fledged sports, and a winter weights program that was for all intents and purposes crossfit.

The high class are the first to fall when the shit hits the fan. Low class fortitude.

Attached: Abara (2).jpg (410x604, 65K)

same

no lol, the middle class is

Wrong. If you use this excuse, just give up. It shows you aren't resourceful and are destined for failure. Take it from me. I was born poor and now, at 21 years old, I'm making over $700k annually. This will sound bad, but the truth doesn't always sound nice. Some people are poor because that's just how they are. They aren't wired to be successful with money. They often don't know what it takes and even when they do, they end up failing for one reason or another. I was in a nice suburban school, but I learned outside of school. I learned 10x more outside of school than inside. I was in all honors classes when I got to high school. I passed freshman year, but I decided to not go to school anymore after that. I got into legal troubles and was labeled as a "truant". Some time goes by and I was legally removed from the school system when I hit 18. My point with this story is that, some people are more successful than others for reasons other than an arbitrary "class divide". I'm not denying a "class divide" because there certainly is something of that sort. What I'm saying is that this situation is more complex than it looks and I don't think you're being intellectually honest by leaving out important factors involved. I've seen both worlds. If you're in a nasty situation with money, I suggest you think creatively, push through, and be very careful about where each penny goes. Good luck.

>>Upper class faggots who went to private schools got peerless physical education including self defense training
>meanwhile my parents refused to let me learn any form of self defense because "violence is never the answer" and "fighting is for idiots"

at least I was in the soccer team I guess

Attached: wojak 342.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>t. drug lord

No, I just own several businesses and grasped opportunities that boosted me forward. It started with one business I helped my dad make when I was 14. That was successful, so after a while, we decided to try to stabilize that and turn it into passive income. That worked out wonderfully. After that success, we tried to make few more businesses. Some of the ideas that arose fizzled out, but a few of them stood rock solid. That's mainly it, it was a combination of ingenuity, creativity, and a strong drive.

>strong drive
poorfags will NEVER understand this. They will accept communism and gulags before picking up the phone and making the phone calls themselves. They are despicable and weak.

YOU ARE FULL OF FUCKING SHIT!

Class divide has NOTHING to do with it. Its not about how much money you have or how fancy your gym is, its about how strong your WILL and DETERMINATION is. its about how fucking bad you want something, its about something that money CANNOT FUCKING BUY.

If you want something bad enough then you're gonna make it work regardless of if you're rolling in cash or sleeping in a run down house, in a shit neighbourhood, living with 6 other people.

Some of the biggest and best bodybuilders and sports starts in general came from nothing, so get out of here with that shit!

LOL you fucking wish. The lower class are weak from grazing on corn and soy like fucking cattle. Their lower IQs never stood a chance against food marketing. They are crammed into to shitty, unwalkable neighborhoods and are addicted to TV and a convenience lifestyle.

>gay alien head