4 months change. Palate expansion. Non Surgical. Discuss

4 months change. Palate expansion. Non Surgical. Discuss

Attached: ezgif-1-8c8824e5a5.gif (500x824, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

robinatowndental.com/blog/article/jaw-expansion-without-surgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you r/incels faggot

tren will get you the same results if you're under 30, fuck off

Ok, neither of you are allowed in the thread from now on since you're completely devoid of IQ

He looks worse than before. I know its possible and I've been thinking of doing it myself, but this gif scares me off every time.

Really wish lookism and incel faggots would fuck off.

He looks way more masculine, his midface is more compact, his cheekbones are out more, his jaw is more square. He's objectively better looking

Keep wishing faggot, either accept the truth or gtfo with your coping.

Also skull health is obviously fitness related. His airway opened up and his spine straightened out according to him.

is this literally just with a palate expander device?

Yeah it expands forward. Appropriately called the FAGGA

No really, Fixed Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance

>Talking about roiding casually
Fuck off you mentally unstable hormone fucking with idiot. You people are below contempt

is this shit expensive? I bet they charge a fucking arm and leg even though it's relatively simple. I just got my braces put in and that was damn expensive.

Are you high? It fixed his midface.

robinatowndental.com/blog/article/jaw-expansion-without-surgery

10 Grand. And yes I hate how much they charge it's fucking criminal over such a simple procedure.

I can't afford it yet

he looks way worse. a more compact face isnt better. the gap between his nose and lips and his chin are both too short. the only thing that is improved is he jaw, wheich he could of fixed by losing fucking weight

his eye area improved too

I'm just going to dismiss your opinion as worthless since you're objectively wrong

hes literally just furrowing his brow

youre an idiot. both for thinking looks are objective, and having the shittiest taste in looks. a short face and weird duck lips are not attractive

You're useless to everyone in this thread because everything you have said so far is objectively wrong

Both his bottom and top lip got fuller. This looks like legit change

even on Lookism fags realized that the black pill is bullshit so they don't have anywhere to go now lmao

everything I said is true and I have no intterest in how "useful" I am to people itt because this thread is for incels. I can tell you I am less attracted to the after pic. that is a fact

Am I retarded? It's exactly the same

Attached: 1522807688228.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

It took him 4 months to bite his teeth?

Look at his hairline (even at the temples) and his chin. See how they get closer together? That's proof that his face grew forward, nothing else would do that. His side shot shows he's actually rotating his head downward in the before/after (which is why the ears look smaller), so it's a ton of change

But look at the changes to his eyes, nose, under eye area, jaw definition... literally the whole face

went from neutral to someone who looks like some guy just stole the last parking spot

yeah most of the benefits are because his eye area is more dom and hooded in the second pic

cover the eyes to see the real difference

I covered the eyes and the bottom and I see big changes in both

After pic look photoshopped (blurry jaw etc). Where is this from?

lmfao at how retarded you are

gtfo normie

look at his ears, the camera changes focal length for the after picture

the after pics mouth is fucked up. 90% of the population would find it less attractive. how is this retarded

No his head tilts down
Which like I said here
makes the whole thing even more impressive. Even when tilting his head down before/after his face still gets more compact
Stop being retarded on purpose it's unproductive and not funny

Attached: ezgif-1-81a1d894fa.gif (500x724, 2.23M)

>Stop being retarded on purpose it's unproductive and not funny
its like talking to a brick wall made of incels. his mouth in the after is worse, stop saying Im retarded and actually try and dispute this

he has a duckface now lol

Dispute you being wrong? Why. When you're wrong your wrong. Ynow the old saying? "When you're wrong you're wrong". Yeah
Forward mouth is good

Attached: 20150204_DenimProject2_10_Jordan-1003_R7.jpg (1000x1272, 1.05M)

Fuller lips and cupid bow is worse? How?

it really isnt. it looks good on that model in the same way that model with buck teeth looks good. its a usually ugly feature on a very attractive person which looks unique and interesting. that mouth is disgusting normally. it also looks very fem which ties with that models aesthetic

on men yes. also less space btween nose and upper lip is very unattractive

Short philtrums aren't unattractive.

And you're purposefully ignoring the changes to eye area, nose, jawline, disappearing nasolabial folds etc. You're finding the one part that you don't like (which you're still objectively wrong about) and saying he looks worse. His upper and lower thirds were always fine, his entire midface has been fixed now

Attached: 10_stephen-king[1].jpg (2500x1673, 389K)

Nigger if you like the change so much buy that fucking shit but stop shilling it here, no one cares.
Literally everyone tells you he doesnt give a shit and you just dont realize it and keep repeating yourself
Stop shilling your shit

>an old man with tiny lips as an example
he still looks more masc than your incel ass lmao

>smearing shit on your face isnt unattractive

and if you look at my first post, I said his brow and jaw look better. Im pointing out the part that got worse. also why do lookism fags think there is such thing as objective looks. is it because youre autistic so you have to take what you read on reddit as gospel? most people would agree his mouth looks weird after

femanon here, the first picture is more attractive imo. Idk guy on here think women want extremely sexually dimorphic neanderthals. Compact faces look less intelligent and I would have assumed he was a manlet if I didn't see the before picture.

Is only a game. Why you have to be mad? Madboi
Looks are somewhat objective. Some things are objectively better. Sharper jawline, more hooded eyes, more feline eye shape, straighter nose on a guy are objectively better than the opposite

You're just not ovulating right now so your like the high trust face. When you're ovulating you'll want the more masculine and angular one.

Or if you're on the pill, you'll prefer the masculine one when you're off it. You have a dual mating strategy and are attracted to different things at different times.

>Is only a game.
no its not. you make a thread
>LOOK GUIS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
no one cares
>proceed to sperg out about lookism shit
no one cares dude
>sperg out even harder

You're autistic dude, arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall, you have no idea when to shut up and can't tell a difference between simply annoying other people who don't care about your bullshit and actually having and winning an argument.
People reply to you because you're annoying and they hope if they tell you enough times, you will stop annoying them.
The bad news is that you're autistic, the good news is that you dont have to worry about it because there is no cure for it, its probably not your fault.
Just stop posting. I can 100% guarantee you that you changed no one's view in this thread and 0 person from this thread will purchase that shit.

rudeboi

Attached: IamInnocent.gif (256x192, 2.28M)

Lol shit relax man you can just leave the thread before you give yourself a stroke

>10 Grand. And yes I hate how much they charge it's fucking criminal over such a simple procedure.
>I can't afford it yet

WHAT THE FUCK, 10 GRAND?

I CANT AFFORD THAT

i want incel virgins to fuck off honestly

>being this autistic
You realize most of these social "experiments" are just bullshit done by lazy grad students who have to justify their career choice by making stupid studies. Show me some actual studies and I'm sure it will be a bunch of shitty psuedo science derived from less than 100 test subjects.

Dentist shit is always expensive and overpriced. It can be broken into payments though.

I'd honestly rather spend 10 grand fixing my skull and face than on say... a car payment.

RISKS OF FAGGA:

>Root resorption (roots become shorter)
>Nonvitality (teeth may die)

Attached: worried_Wojak.jpg (322x322, 15K)

side profile later looks worse, he's a chinlet now

>When I don't like the science I can just ignore the conlcusions based on my own bullshit
Nigga stfu. I googled "Women ovulation masculine men" and came up with like 4 articles on 3 different studies

And we're not doing the "You demand sources for shit and I go hunting for you" crap. It's documented and the studies are readily available. Men are attracted to ovulating women, and women are attracted to masculinity when ovulating.

INB4
>Hurr durr this guy didn't spend 20 minutes curating and gathering information for a random internet fucker so he must be wrong

I don't got time for your unaware shit. You're showing up to class without taking the prerequisites and expecting me to fill you in

Same as braces though. Literally, braces have all the same things described as a potential risk
You sound like a raging incel. You clearly care a LOT about this topic. You're "I don't care" typing isn't fooling anyone, you care more than OP

>taking hormones to boost facial aesthetics is wrong
>getting a surgery on the other hand is A-ok

>Literally, braces have all the same things described as a potential risk

what country was that $10,000 price tag from?

USA I'm guessing?

Non Surgical. There's eight words in the OP and you managed to fuck up two of them. Low IQ overrunning the board

buy a hooker its cheaper you retarded incel autist

He's not done treatment, but...no?

Look at the distance of jawline between his chin and neck in the after - it's like an extra inch

Lol you're so mad. All for nothing
Yeah. They only do it in the US and Aus right now

I am not a misogynist and do not support sexual exploitation of women

What the fuck is wrong with you? Have a soul. Those women are someone's daughter

I CAN'T THEY CLOSED BACKPAGE, HELP!!!!!!

Attached: 1513284382100.jpg (866x783, 27K)

waste of money.
why not pay a fucking good therapist to work on your shitty mental issues.

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best

Attached: db6e184ee-1.jpg (320x180, 12K)

This. or OP should just kill himself already

Why samefag your own support?

"Orthodontics isn't health" stfuuuu

I don't get why faggots use dental appliances when that 10k could go towards a cosmetic lefort and make quicker, better gains. PS is the only way to ascend.

Forgot image

Attached: 41a3fa878ace21475aa2eafa0b95206f.png (523x374, 416K)

LMAO he looks like like he's made of plastic. Surgery is a bad option.

The doctors who do this device say that they are accomplishing Lefort results without surgical

That's one example. OP's image isn't really Lefort tier results.

He's not done yet though. Imagine those results X2

I'm waiting for this guy to finish his treatment and also saving up money. If it works for him I'm getting it done

it's like two middle stages of a dolphin animorph

Attached: 1358804109263.jpg (390x470, 30K)

Please show me a result as drastic as the one I posted. I see the use of dental appliances but they're not comparable to surgery. Especially at the prices they're asking.

I don't think anyone wants as drastic as what you posted. The guy looks straight up fucking goofy, they moved his shit TOO much

Small subtle changes are good. Looking like the middle and lower third of your face are a goofy facemask are not

Attached: l1z5Sjs.jpg (622x403, 48K)

Again, that is the individual surgeons work. Every operation is different. He went from incel to chad facial bones. Have you considered that result is possibly what the patient specifically asked for? No two patients come out the exact same for every procedure. 10k and years of waiting or 10k down towards a lefort and faster results. I have yet to see actual lefort results from mewing or an appliance. You're right about subtle because the results from every image I've seen is lackluster at best.

400 bux for a tren cycle with all the bells and whistles, amigo.

Gross
His changes are 5 months. What you don't seem to understand is that most of us don't want surgery - it's a fucked up thing to even consider. Nothing good can come from breaking and repositioning bones. If your face is deficient it needs to be grown to the correct size, not broken and repositioned.

Only low IQ people don't understand that the body isn't a fucking lego structure where you can just break one part and move it around without consequences.

SECONDLY, you notice that it's small subtle changes with natural growth. Small subtle changes THROUGHOUT the skull and face. Natural growth does this.

Surgery does not do this, it changes only a few areas while others remain looking how they were under a different growth pattern. Hence surgery people end up in uncanny valley. The brain is a supercomputer for analysing the face subconsciously, anything "off" is picked up right away. People may never be be able to pinpoint a subtle surgery result, but there will always be something "off" about the face of someone who does this.

Beautiful growth is good. Weird uncanny valley surgery is mental

Here's the thing. Your changes are virtually non existent. Shit tier. Natural growth has never changed someone drastically. The uncanny valley shit you're pulling is cherry picking at best. Perhaps you're taking in bad office lighting as people being ''off''? You also act as if asking for subtle changes in an operation is impossible for some reason. You know what consultations are for, right? Drink more of Mew's koolaid.

Attached: 3b00e0314077770e8a4a8a01cb365404.png (667x376, 444K)

Here's the thing: You've clearly had surgery or are considering it, and are demoralized to find out that you will always look like an uncanny valley cartoon character as a result. The image that you posted also looks weird as fuck. You're looking at individual parts of the face for improvement, unable to comprehend that the entire thing together is what matters.

I'm not going to be able to get through your denial and coping. Either you've already fucked up your face or plan to in the future. Have fun living your life looking like something is wrong with you, and the health problems in old age that you should've expected from breaking your skull open and repositioning things.

Here's the thing: You're the one in the Mew cult. Your whole scene is full of experimental shit, cope, delusions, and ''results'' with shoddy lighting and anglemaxxing. John Mew is laughing in his literal castle. Why don't you strawpoll this thread to see the general consensus on which looks better? You're clearly a copecel trying to desperately cling onto your bullshit 0.1mm changes. You have fun with your non existent changes started from a guy that got reprimanded.

Attached: edb8c6afd575c82f84f088728039463a.png (623x394, 478K)

>Palate expansion
Can I do this shit in Europe? Is there an age limit when you can't achieve growth anymore?

Yes, you can. After puberty, no.

If he kept his old nose it would've balanced out the rest of his face. Fucking disaster. Looks like a snake.

Is there such a thing as nose enlargement? This guy needs it.

Lies lol. It's well accepted now that you can do it non surgically. I sent emails to locals orthos and they said they could, and I'm 30

Still better than you. Your reply wasn't crushing, it was a sad retaliation. Clearly you've already done surgery and you're going to have to live with looking at your face every day knowing that something's fucky about it. And everyone else thinks the same when they see it. Kinda fucky. Something...off

Attached: 3Om8o4q.jpg (1778x1416, 146K)

m-muh something off. You're like a cornered animal, please.

Attached: tIlAhSq.jpg (1780x1344, 107K)

Different people

That's not from a low rent ass appliance or the hilariously weak force of your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Plastic surgery, my guy.

You post these every thread, so I know it's you desperately coping with the only two good results you can find across the entire internet.

This upsets you so much because you know it's true. You fucked up your face and you'll never be able to fix it.

I pity you. It must definitely be a horrifying feeling deep down that you've fucked up your face/skull and you'll never be able to undo what you've done.

It's actually very obvious that this guy has had plastic surgery, is deeply unsatisfied with it, and now shills it so hard here because it's his way of coping with his face being permanently unfixable now that he's broken it

The sand nigger in the OP just learned to squint his eyes and clench his jaw to look more photogenic, super basic modeling techniques, nothing special

I clearly strike a nerve every time because every mewcel lashes out in the most autistic way possible. You all say the same copecel bullshit when someone doesn't agree with the cult like mindset of Mew. PS is the ONLY way to ascend. Why didn't you post a strawpoll or better yet your face with a timestamp?

Post your results then. I haven't had plastic surgery yet. You're delusional.

Attached: qNa8xrJ.jpg (1680x1358, 111K)

Nothing else would do that, except tilting your head forward towards the camera