To what extent is tinder still a casual sex app...

To what extent is tinder still a casual sex app? It's prob my beta-ness but my matches want a boyfriend and not casual hook up? Also, fit related is protein good for building muscles

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 16.40.49.png (1331x999, 1.9M)

pls stop with this pic it keeps breaking my nofap

>want a boyfriend and not casual hook up?
they're just trying to give the appearance they're not sluts, you can fuck and ghost at will
>Also, fit related is protein good for building muscles
are you even trying

dude just use an extension that blocks images make it 100x easier. wizmage image hider works

>is protein good for building muscles
Tbh no

I think it depends on the age of the girl in question. For me personally I have never stated on a profile I wanted a boyfriend because well, I didn't and I also didn't want to drive cool people away. For example, if a guy is reading my bio and is not interested in a long term relationship, he might deny me because I want that and I could possibly not meet a very cool person because I narrowed myself down to a specific category. Idk if that makes any sense.

Having said this, I believe if a chick says she's looking for something serious, she actually is.

I cut all protein and dietary fat out of my diet and have made more gains then probably anyone else on slash fit slash has ever made

can i have your snap

What are you a gay?

For chad: Casual sex app

Attached: brrrraaaap.jpg (480x360, 30K)

copy and paste this into your custom Jow Forums settings:

.thumb:hover {
opacity: 1;
}

.thumb {
opacity: 0;
}

Women who say they want something serious are either establishing plausible deniability because they aren't comfortable with admitting they want to fuck or messes that can't hold onto a guy.

Attached: sniff.jpg (600x445, 40K)

guys who get laid on tinder what is ur opener

archaeologist

I usually make a joke about something in their profile.

I want to paint you green and spank you like a disobedient avocado.

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY CHAINLINK

reddit tier

i tried that last week with 10 girls and none responded

what if they have no profile?

why do you think openers matter?
if chad says something stupid, 90% of the time it wont matter unless its really extreme shit like genocide people x or whatever
even then everyone's seen that totally legit screenshot of chad with a photoshopped swastika tattoo getting hits