Is this dude natty?

is this dude natty?
anyone here doing his program?
I'm hesitating between his program or SS

Attached: fivefootfive.png (300x242, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout
youtube.com/watch?v=_bwqVEMZ1XE
youtu.be/MDr6bh0AZ7o
youtube.com/watch?v=VqAV08VbLCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eMaMX_fNpwk
youtu.be/n6FswoTBX0o?t=53m52s
web.archive.org/web/20160301101504/http://outalpha.com:80/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont buy programs

>is this dude natty?
yes, he is totally natty, im a roider and every roider will spot other roider. This manlet is full natty. I would really like to see how he would perform and how much mass he could put on during his first 500mg blast.

>anyone here doing his program?
his program is bullshit for everyone except him. "Program" says you lift twice a week but the reality is that he is working out basically all week. Doing shit with bands and gpp while he is not in the gym. Now he is lifting literally every day since he owns home gym

>I'm hesitating between his program or SS
If you are a total dyel noob do Blahas 5x5 (don't worry, it's not invented by him, he stole the basics and put his name on it) BUT i would highly reccomend doing squats ONLY twice a week because legs will grow fast and you don't want to look like a fucking abomination. It's easy to bring up legs but upper body is a whole another story.

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

I second this, don't fall for the squats every day meme. That shit only flies if you're an advanced lifter with a proportionate body, otherwise you'll end up looking like a T Rex.

You don't need to squat at all for proportionate legs

I second this.

But as a faggot with degenerative disc disorder i would rather do 1 (one) compound exercise for legs instead of doing shit on random machines to hit every part of the leg.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bwqVEMZ1XE

HE IS ON ROIDS CONFIRMED

tldw?

@jim?

Alpha Destiny is a conman ripping off Westside Barbell, a program for geared powerlifters. Blaha also confirms that he roids and says that his training methods have nothing to do with his traps and that they come from using anabolics instead.

He's likely correct

hey everybody Jason Blaha here

Isn't Manlet Destiny lifting for, like, almost 10 years?

Use this routine:

A
- Apply 1 ml of minox onto face
- Apply 1 ml of minox onto face

B
- Get FUE hair transplant to make up for your genetics
- Get home gym since otherwise people would see red marks on your scalp for weeks/months after the hair transplant

Attached: 1515684390712.jpg (1189x429, 119K)

i literally cannot believe that there are faggots who are even trolling about his hair transplant. It takes literally years to see results and your head is bright red for months

I literally cannot believe you style your eyebrows like a woman

sup alex

>takes literally years to see results
Literally does not, educate yourself
>your head is bright red for months
That depends, and that's what the bandana was for during the time when the sores were too sensitive to apply makeup on. He got his eyebrows done at the same time as a false flag. He also mysteriously decided to grow out his hair, hmm, could it be to cover the sores possibly? Bye Alex

why would you take advise from a manlet ugly as a sin

I think OP is talking about his novice program which is 3 days per week and it's free

Anyone who actually thinks that manlet destiny is on the juice is honestly a fucking idiot. If you are 4 inches tall and train for 10 years then of course you are gonna look like that

He even removed the two videos where he was wearing the bandana after the transplant. They've been BOOM deleted. There's a couple of videos (I found one at least) where he does have a bandana, but those are not the ones from the third panel in the image.

Here is the video from the second panel, where he introduces it by saying there will be no more live videos for "a little while", with no explanation given: youtu.be/MDr6bh0AZ7o (It's because he will get the transplant done.)

You dun goof'd by not just admitting you got a transplan, Alext. I thought you were alpha and didn't care what people think, yet you're coping hard with a hair transplant and a minoxidil beard, what's going on, Alex?

Not doing ASMR is a crime I'd detain him for.

look at his puffy eyes in the bandana pic it's a common thing after getting a hair transplant for your face to swell up

>He also mysteriously decided to grow out his hair, hmm
looks like you are not up with the news

Since his crush, Eric Bugenhagen, made fun of him and his channel, Alex started looking for another internet husbano and he found the one and only Nether beast (pic rel). Full autismo, swole as fuck, does meme lifts in basement and is WOKE. Now Alex is trying to imitate him (like he did everything what Eric was doing) and now he is growing out his hair to look like Nether.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1172x668, 48K)

Implying this lying little piece of shit has lifted for ten years. He might not have taken outright roids, but it's clear he's on something and it's not unlikely that it's SARMs. To me, Alex is just like Jason Blaha except not as pathological. He's a little fucking weasel, whereas Jason is just retarded with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqAV08VbLCw
why is he imitating Hodge Twins in the buffet part of the video? is he having an anxiety attack? doesn't know what to say so he falls into spouting out catch phrases from other people's videos?

Op here, why would you recommend icf before ss? The volume?

Do SS, once you start stalling do his program.

because you need statrting aesthetics and not strength. Stronger muscle = bigger muscle is a fucking meme. You need to do "bodybuilding" stuff if you want to look like you are lifting. You can check out dyel faggots on youtube who paid for his retarded program and all of them are fucking small and weak.

Without even watching the video I can tell it's retarded by the title alone. A powerlifter is someone who competes in power lifting. Beta destiny does not. A gym bro who does a "bodybuilding" routine is not necessarily a bodybuilder, he's just a guy who goes to the gym.

This guy is insecure af

>tfw your on day 12 of nofap and you see a qt in the mirror

Attached: gainsdance.webm (318x350, 410K)

Naturally Enhanced is genuinely the best program on the net. Be warned, though, it is a proper e-book and you need to read it to understand all concepts and nuances presented. Ignore the morons in the thread who have been lifting 2 years and still haven't seen significant gains.

Attached: AlexPepe.png (506x499, 88K)

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand naturally enhanced.

Attached: WHEEEEEEEEEEZEEE.png (593x580, 621K)

If I reach 1/2/3/4 and my linear gains wear out I'm literally buying Naturally enhanced not even meming

you're an idiot

He's live btw
youtube.com/watch?v=eMaMX_fNpwk

Blaha says alphad is a roiding fraud using "either gear or site enhancement "

just your ordinary obese reptile butthurt

dude he helped people pass drug tests and has 2 family members in the NFL... but I am sure he knows NOTHING about roids amirite ?

His programs are terrible, don't buy them. SS is much much better. You'll at least be doing a full ROM bench with SS, unlike his novice program. It's shit, don't run it.

Naturally Enhanced is horseshit. Any experienced powerlifter or strength and conditioning coach will tell you he's a retard. youtu.be/n6FswoTBX0o?t=53m52s

>b-b-but Alex isn't a powerlifter!!!
Well he trains like one. An equipped powerlifter that is. His program is totally ineffective for even bodybuilding with all the partials and accommodating resistance shit.

53:52

was not about to buy, just try his novice prog which is
Workout A

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Floor Press or Pause Bench 3/5×4-6
Pendlay Row 3/5×4-6
Overhead Barbell Extension 3×6-10
Barbell/Dumbbell Preacher Curl 3×6-10
Stiff-Legged Deadlift/Good Morning 2-3×6-10
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

Workout B

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Paused Overhead Press 3/5×4-6
Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
Close-Grip Bench Press 3×6-8
Weighted Chin-up 3×3-5
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

kinda the same as SS except he is using meme exercice such as box squat

Can be, and all of a sudden he made big progress in a year. That stuff does not happen when natty.

Yeah ik, I've done his novice program. You'll build strength on any program as a novice, but you're better off doing full ROM free squats and bench presses over box squats and floor presses. I can't stop you from running that program but all I'll say is that SS is the most popular novice program for a reason.

do a bro split. alpha isn't all bad but he's a manlet for real. his advice won't work for everyone.

blaha is a fitnes youtuber whos max bench is a 2 plate triple.. the guy is trash.

Does doing a strenght program will make me look like I lift?
Allan trahll of example is strong af but is not "that" big

>Allan trahll of example is strong af
he is weak as fuck, are you fucking drunk or something? he also looks like dog shit becasue this is the type of physique you will get if you "train for strength"

inb4 "hater troll", if you actually train for strength you should be decently strong. What is the point of looking like total shit if you are as strong as a gym regular?

People shit on Blaha all the time but he is fucking SPOT ON with this video. 100% correct. Anyone that's considering buying Naturally Enhanced really needs to watch this first.

>22 unique posters
anti alex shill fuck off

Lmao no it's not. He has plenty of footage of him benching in the mid 300's on his channel

How is he spot on? Alex does not compete in powerlifting so he's not a powerlifter.

He's not really "weak as fuck." He's got a 2 plate OHP, 600 deadlift, 500+ squat, and a poverty bench in the low 300s. He still totals nearly 1,500. He's a guy that owns a gym and makes youtube videos. Not a high level powerlifter.

Man how many bullets does Blaha need? Is he planning some giant rampage?

ICF is a great combination of a program that will get you strong while also getting you big. I'd recommend doing SS first, then doing ICF after you do SS for a few months and get used to all the movements. I honestly think if you do it this way you can make great size and strength gains.

>I'd recommend doing SS first, then doing ICF

Attached: 1339490120975.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

You sound like a Dairyland Strength sub, that guy is fucking autistic. He shits on Alan all the time despite Alan actually having better numbers. He looks like shit but that's because he's kinda fat. He could easily afford to lose 25-30 lbs of fat.

>strong muscles are not big
the things i read on this board

Attached: bornretarded.png (930x878, 14K)

Doesn't mean he doesn't train like a powerlifter. Literally everything he does is a powerlifting style movement for geared lifters, and everyone he references for his system "working" is a fucking powerlifter. The only difference is that Alex doesn't compete because he's weak as fuck on the competition lifts (in relation to other fitness YouTubers). Dumb kids pay for his $50 e-books because they don't know any better and think he looks cool moving 1000 lbs for a 4 inch range of motion.

He might train like a powerlifter but he's still not a powerlifter. And he's pretty damn strong. He can bench 3.5pl8 at around 180lbs bw.

And while being a fat fuck. Alex can press 225 and bench 365 while being probably 100lbs lighter. Not sure about his squat and deadlift though.

>He can bench 3.5pl8 at around 180lbs bw
No he can't. Show me one video where he benches 3.5pl8 without any bands or a slingshot or any of that shit. I do not believe for one second that he could bench 365 raw full range of motion.

>press 225
maybe. he never showed the bottom of that lift in his training footage, he very well could have used leg drive. wouldn't be the first time alex used camera tricks in his workout videos to appear stronger than he is.
>bench 365
no.

who the fuck cares if this is true

good for him

he´s right though. i always focused on strength and im still DYEL. i bench 3 plates, my weight is 205 and Im usually the strongest guy in my gyms but there´s always dudes that look far better doing babyweights

he did 315 for three like a year ago with no prep. also says he's sick. I watched every one of his vids for two years his max bench likely is about that

I saw the 315x3, he struggled with it pretty hard. That video is also years old, before he started getting insane with all the reverse band slingshot board pressing with chains bullshit. I'm positive if he went for a raw bench right now he wouldn't be able to do 315. really the only thing he does for his pecs now are dips, and i think he stopped doing them weighted and just started doing them with bodyweight for high volume. the thing that a lot of people don't realize is that bands and partials do not actually have carryover for raw lifters - ESPECIALLY not to the extent he's doing it. I've tried all the accommodating resistance and partials shit he recommends for the bench and I actually found it had ZERO carryover. I only regressed in strength. I honestly believe part of the reason he stopped doing raw full ROM benching is because he realized he lost a ton of strength on it. in his most recent training video, he could only do a 225 swiss bar bench for low volume. the dude lost a ton of pressing strength from his retarded training.

>benching 315 at 205 bodyweight
you probably just need to lose fat buddy. what's your bodyfat percentage?

I'm not joking when I say this, but he does this because he consulted a marketing expert and the exert told him if he does the bullet thing on cam, it will make him stand out more. It gives him sort of a non-nonchalant "badass" thing.

I wish I was joking, but Blohole admitted this on cam.

Why not?

I mean if you are deciding between SS and his novice program you are a noobie right?

Pick any program and keep lifting heavier and eat more food

if you think that's a legit choice then kys

>Alex removed the lemonade story from his website

Why did he do it? Does anyone have the lemonade story saved? Old Alex is the best Alex. New Alex is too well adjusted.

Attached: 1518671230480.gif (320x240, 2.58M)

web.archive.org/web/20160301101504/http://outalpha.com:80/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

Also, this has been making rounds as well into Alex's past
kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/