He's right. We can't let these thots divide us

He's right. We can't let these thots divide us.

Attached: file.png (1080x1039, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>king of midgets
>king of adolescents
>king of manlets
>king of men

Attached: 1508630497571.jpg (1433x1410, 878K)

But still they will prefer the taller guy.

Attached: ECB558B7-DBA3-4B8F-956C-49A252EAD82D.jpg (1196x668, 175K)

>me in the crowd

you read too much Jow Forums. other factors dominate.

5'8-5'11 is the best height for:

bodybuilding
powerlifting
weightlifting
fighting
war
visible muscle gains
not looking like a useless lanklet
being taller than most women except amazons that are desperate for male attention anyway

>protecting some filthy whore against the rightful anger of the people
How much of a beta can you be?

Attached: 1468250483455.png (534x380, 495K)

Yep. The size queens are generally too retarded to be actually worth going after either way. The women who actually limit their dating pool to things like height generally don't have anything to offer lol.

Attached: 03qj72j3r3f01.jpg (362x301, 19K)

ask the police

WE

Cops confirmed for thirsty white knights.

is that the donald in the crowd

WUZ

Sometimes we just want to be Paladins where everything goes right and according to plan. Dont take what little we have.

but Jow Forums tells me all women are 5'11

Most young girls are 5'10-6'0 now.
If you're below 6'1, life will be hell for you.

>Most young girls are 5'10-6'0 now.
Have you ever been outside?

Attached: 1523731698929.png (601x601, 830K)

>5'8"-5'11"
>being taller than most women except amazons that are desperate for male attention anyway
Bitch, I'm 5'9" and highschool girls are taller than me.

Only girls in America are under 5'8", because Americans are literal goblins. Try finding girls smaller than 5'8" in European countries. I live in Germany and girls here are like 5'10" minimum

Lol either
1. They're not but your low sense of self worth and inflated sense of they're worth makes you think they are
Or
2. You're not 5'9"

>king
Serious question, why are some black people so infantile, overly emotional, and all around cringy like this?

You mean 5' 4" is the average female height in Germany. You are probably just a manlet who doesn't know how to convert units. Scroll down to Germany: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

average IQ of 85

american blacks should thank their lucky stars that they have roughly 20% european admixture, or it would be even lower

>T. Manlet

DWARVES

I'm German and 6'1". I've always found Germans an inch or two shorter than me or taller. 5'11" is the German average. As for the women, I have never met a woman in Germany that was 5'11" or taller. Not even an inch under. Tallest women I've seen in Germany was probably 5'7". Stop spreading bullshit.

>T. Manlet

maybe in holand, but not even

Attached: 713750235.jpg (600x485, 33K)

Iowa here. This place id for the nords. I'm 6'0" and I took my niece to middle school last week where I met children taller than me everywhere. And our Valley high is jusy as insane. On top of tall, its big into fittness. The wrestlers and runners put Jow Forums to shame.

>I have never met a woman in Germany that was 5'11"
This is legit impossible. I see at least 1 every week. And I live in merica

YOU IZ ALL KANGZZZZ

Attached: king.jpg (600x302, 39K)

I never really got the height meme. It's the one thing you can do literally nothing about. I feel like most people who do judge people for being under 6' are really insecure everywhere else and need to justify their existence.

Attached: eat.jpg (750x960, 124K)

Have lived in iowa my whole, the obesity rate is 32% for adults and 29.9% for ages 10-17. Literally 1 in 3 of any meaningful age is not fat, OBESE, but sure we're big into fitness. I cannot say whether people are taller or not on average here so I won't address it.

Cope

I always thought it was just from the sun

I go to ISU and yeah, there’s a lot of pretty tall people

>t.manlet

>This is legit impossible
The hell do you mean impossible? Just get out of your town. Literally, like 80% of women are under 5'8". Maybe your area just has some of that 20%. I'm 6'3". I'm in the U.S. too. I'm in Mass, CT. Every woman I see is 5'2" - 5'6".

>that 5'6 guy that lies to himself he's 5'9

He's just saying that because he wants y'all for himself.

Only a bottom goes around calling men "kings"

You're not 5'9

pro tip: you're not 5'9"

Me throwing tomatoes