Is it worthless to get into any sports past 20?

Is it worthless to get into any sports past 20?

Attached: 1494277459210.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Absolutely not. Sports teach myriad virtues that will make your entire life better.

do martial arts instead

she's a big girl

not at all, but just don't expect to be Olympian or competitive tier with it. Sports are good for all around health at any age if you can handle it

You'll never be competitive beyond a state-level (in any real sport) if you start after highschool but it can still be a rewarding experience that helps you grow as a human if you manage your expectations.

>that 30-yr-old who plays rec sports

it's actually 30

Competitively? Yes
For fun and social gains? No

Thats a thicc kurwa

Attached: 1408130549651.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Recently heard of a guy who got into running when he was 27 and he managed to set state records, etc.

who dat? source?

Attached: 439.jpg (680x448, 26K)

Damn, Amy Adams looks like THAT?

You guys watch too many movies.

Her name it's literally writen in the clip, you mongoloid...

sory my eysight is notgood
i cant read plese tell me??

u u
u u

pls help reder helper

Attached: 669.jpg (680x402, 24K)

BREHS...

These species of pepe look hauntingly similar to a friends 2 year old kid.

WIL SOMONE PLS TELL ME NAME OF GIRL?

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

If you want to beome a proffesional than yes

Sports in general, no. Even past 20 go ahead. If you want to be an Olympian, then yeah. Unless you want to be an equestrian, those fags can be 40 and still going to the olympics.

I hate that I only got the competitive drive to improve myself at 19-20 instead of when I was a kid and actually doing sports, or 14 with infinite free time

I started vidya after my 20s.

Polska

>He doesn't play in a men's hockey league filled with both retired pros and noobs who can't skate every tuesdays and thursdays at 9pm

Never gonna make it

It’s said that professionals peak strength is in their late 20s early 30s. However peak endurance can be as late as early 40s.
I watched some Olympic/world championship level marathon where the 3rd place guy was in his early 40s.
I guess if you really push yourself you could always just be a runner. Every other sport is too technical and would take way to long to train for.

pretty sure strongmen and other strength athletes are also over 30 quite often.

Even before that age only a few selected talented ones will make it to that level, if you were implying this
Sport is good for health but above all people do it because they enjoy it
Most people have to deal with the fact that they will never be champions

Just to name some:
Eddie hall-30
Brian Shaw-36
Thor-29
All of which are pretty much in the age group I stated

But they all train from child, they weren't playing WoW until they were 20 like you.

I’m saying if a 40 something year old runner can place bronze in an Olympic marathon. Then that’s the equivalent of someone training for 20years starting at the age of 20. More than enough time to get to an Olympic level considering half the olympians are in their 20s as it is.

I dont think it matters that much for lifting, any lifting before 16 is basically irrelevant. Up to 18 is not as effective. However every year after 19 is likely gonna hurt you. But if you have good genetics, diet and PEDs you can catch up quite fast in the strength world.

>Whomst've are epigenetics

Depends.
Do you base your success and self worth solely off how you feel others view you, or how you view yourself?

Fuck you stickpuck fag.

Don't know user, is it worth being fucking
healthy and not dying like a useless faggot who
can't move?

I wonder what her handjobs are like.

it feels to me like she has a lot of character, why am I so attracted to this

She's a passionate gal

Attached: maria maria-3.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

All these people saying you couldn't make it to the Olympics or international levels, but you have 16-19yo competing at a high level who have only been training for 5+ years. Harrison Maurus for example is only 17 and he competed at an international level in Anaheim last year and won bronze for overall total and a bronze medal in the C&J. He had only been weightlifting for 5 years. Obviously that's not gonna be you, but it's very possible if you're consistent enough and do w/e it takes. Olympians don't hit the wall until they're in their early to mid 30s

Attached: maurus_harrison_120217_800x375.jpg (800x375, 112K)

I've been thinking about getting into Judo but the nearest dojo to me is olympic tier and doesnt post financial info online, so I expect it to be ridiculously expensive

Attached: rre4t5guv0701.png (2193x650, 304K)

How do i get a gf to beat me up then cuddle me after?

>tfw based Maria has lost a lot of fat and now she's just fit instead of musclethicc
Worst feel. She's still my Jow Forumsfu.

get into an abusive relationship

In professional motocross the top guys are early 20s, anything close or after 30 is considered ancient
What did you mean by this?

But the beating needs to be loving not hateful

Find a tsundere then make her your gf