Eating Keto without feeling like you're slurping down oil

how do you make keto easy brahs every time i do it i end up feeling like im just missing something to soak up all the fat in the food im eating, sauces without sweetness arent that good/thick, feel like im just guzzling down oil when i only eat meat wat do

Attached: shutterstock_52646179.jpg (1500x629, 673K)

fkn reply im fat and i dont wanna be fat

Attached: wn526uk8o0r01.jpg (742x1023, 79K)

i prefer carbs over fat

Dont use oil?

You don't keto for the nutritional value, you keto to shift from a carb-burner to a fat-burner, drain your body of excess fluid and lose weight fast.

Stop eating

So only foods with digestible carbs contain nutrients? The fuck are you talking about?

But a lot of people do use it as an excuse to just eat bacon cream cheese by the spoonful, they're hopeless.

Attached: DD-477-ketotuna2.jpg (2191x3286, 2.96M)

i have 3/4 day fasts but its hard when i live in a cold country it feels like death

I need an excuse to eat bacon cream cheese by the spoonful?

Attached: you have to live it .gif (269x164, 1.33M)

so instead of burning (dietary carbs + bodyfat) you burn (dietary fat + bodyfat).
Really worth the impaired ability to do high intensity exercise .

Carbs are sponges for the water you consume and make you squishy.

maybe if you're a pudgy dyel , carbs is what make a muscle look big when you're low Bf .

Keto is a meme that cannot be sustained. It also has long term negative health effects. The best way to lose weight is to keep track track of your macros, eat at a deficit and fast (IF or regular).

t. former Keto fag

wtf bro im not ur bf, why you tryna be sly and call me bf at the end like im agreeing to be ur bf if i dont say anything? fuck u bro i ain't no faget and im not ur bf thats for sure

>Ketard are stupid and probably third world shitter .
who would have thought .

Attached: trump_bait.jpg (600x600, 27K)

oh really? why did it work then, faget?

Drain the fucking oil, you mong.

I'm I knew you were being ironically retarded you fat cunt . Fat rat loves to act like le funny ironical retard when they feel like they've been found out .

>probably third world
then explain that, idiot.

exactly, faggot.

Stop cooking

>So only foods with digestible carbs contain nutrients? The fuck are you talking about?

well to be fair the micro content of fruits and veggies is like 10x higher than any meat

whenever i break keto, that night i wake up every hour with excruciating shin cramps