Drink more water, buddeh

Drink more water, buddeh.

Attached: 1523724787184.jpg (720x900, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16724910/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are those kidney stones?

whats that looks pretty good

Attached: 1518249735606.jpg (328x500, 64K)

Thanks for the reminder, buddeh.

Imagine just sticking your hand in there and feeling around in the kidney stones.

wtf am i looking at?

Attached: 1493298514239.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

no the person liked eating teeth

Attached: 1512485681829.jpg (600x544, 35K)

>1 gr of protein per lb of bodyweight

Yes.

That's a pretty extreme case though.

do Americans really put corn in fucking everything?

no, just excessive amounts of meat and dairy.

You mean sugar, sweaty.

Is this a human kidney?
There's no fucking way it's not the result of an untreatable genetic disorder, or alternatively came from someone from India.

Attached: ihnmaims.jpg (462x351, 22K)

how do I prevent kidney stones?

Attached: anxiouspepe.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

OP already told you how.

literally and figuratively

drink water

and if you drink shit like soda, tea, gingerale, energy drinks

drink a lot more water

don't commit adultery or become an apostate

>This thing could be inside you RIGHT NOW
AAAAARGH How to prevent this from happening?

Attached: tom3jezk0rzx.jpg (249x249, 6K)

How is that even posible. Look at that one in the middle jesus fuck.

Attached: 1488064071344.jpg (942x406, 57K)

dry fasting

Looks like food.

don't drink more than 12 cans of soda a week

Those are probably cauased by Cystinuria. Im invested in a company that's developing a product to combat it better than Shrekli's

Revive Therapeutics.

are those kidney stones or gallstones?

Replenish electrolytes (mg, k, ca) with lots of water, drink fucktons of water and take diuretics. Weekly take some Chanca Piedra.

Dumb meatcuck

>live in a culture where the most normal form of socializing is drinking herb-flavoured water, several times a day

Not OP but these are gallstones. Kidney stones are like the size of kosher salt.

CAN I GET THIS IF I DRINK BLACK COFFEE OR TEA WITH NOTHING IN IT, HOW BAD WILL I HAVE IT BROS

no

apple cider vinegar

oh, well that's a relief good thing i also drink a shit ton of water

>he doesn't drink at least two of these a day
See you in the ER bro

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 62K)

Imagine having to piss those out

Well this seems like the only appropriate thread for me to post this.

It seems I've lost whatever nerve/mechanism that creates the sensation of a full bladder. I never know when to pee anymore. I don't drink a ton of water, but I have a few cups a day, enough to give me a normal piss color. It's only usually when I feel really bloated that I know I have to use the bathroom and my pee is intense yellow every time. I've been low-carb all week and not particularly consuming junk other than pork rinds. Could that be it? Is something wrong with my kidneys?

>red the stiky xDD

Drink moar water buddeh

Attached: 1523602542066.jpg (620x388, 64K)

>tfw found out drinking too much water can kill you
brehs

Attached: Capture.png (492x156, 43K)

it kills you if you drink like 8 litres in one go which you'd really have to force yourself to do

drinking water is a meme. it forces you to piss out your minerals

fuck man. i wish shkreli didnt go to jail. i really wanted to see what he came up with next.

In that case drinking more water is irrelevant:

>Risk factors for gallstones include birth control pills, pregnancy, a family history of gallstones, obesity, diabetes, liver disease, or rapid weight loss.[1] Gallstones are formed in the gallbladder, typically from either cholesterol or bilirubin.[1] Gallstones may be suspected based on symptoms.[3] Diagnosis is then typically confirmed by ultrasound.[1] Complications may be detected on blood tests.[1]

>Prevention is by maintaining a healthy weight and eating a diet high in fiber and low in simple carbohydrates.[1] If there are no symptoms, treatment is usually not needed.[1

How would those white rocks smell?

>tfw when my gallstones passed and blocked my pancreas
>tfw i got pancreatitis from gallstones

So fucking painful

gallstones can pass? my sister and brother had em and had to get them surgically removed. just sitting around waiting for mine to come any day now

If they're small they pass through your urethra.

I don't know about how the stones would smell, but kidneys have the most abhorrent smell I ever had the displeasure to experience. No smell has ever made me feel like puking before then, but I came pretty close.

Yeah they pass, I made the mistake of listening to my friend thats into holistic shit. Was drinking apple cider vinegar after I got diagnosed with gallstones. It did help them pass, but they got lodged and I ended up in the hospital for a month.

yeah i googled that, sounds absolutely horrible. my brother got his stones in a little cup after the surgery, wouldn't want that shit rattling around in my body trying to pass.

My dad used to get kidney stones all the time. When he saw a different doctor after being posted, he was told to drink a beer every day. Hasn't had a stone since.

Very carefully

Those are gallstones you twat

>Is something wrong with my kidneys?
That is a great question to ask your doctor. Or are you an American and think of medical insurance as luxury?

You can also do it by drinking enough water every day so that your piss stays crystal clear for a week even if you don't have a drop to drink.

My frind who was 20 at the time, got kidney stones that he HAD to have be removed.
Dude was fat and mainly consumed energy drinks.

In conclusion by this one case study, dont be fat, stop drinking energy drinks and do exercise.

Drink enough of a liquid that doesn't cause kidney stones to help push out the minerals and chemicals that cause kidney stones.
Usually water.

Also reducing inflammation which causes materials to get stuck in the kidney.
Using AHCC daily prevents this as a secondary by getting rid of problems in the liver.
The liver dumps nearly every toxin as either bile or sends it to the kidneys to be dumped as piss or shit.
By cleaning your liver out you're preventing a multitude of kidney problems. As eating unhealthy foods will cause the kidneys to naturally be overloaded already by this alone, add in everything your liver sends to them.

Really the best way to prevent them is flat out water. If it's that bad that you already have inflammation. You're usually too late.

>shit
>tea

explain

Attached: 29793585_1829504517081667_5425908837318131712_n.jpg (540x960, 35K)

Over here, beef, pork or veal kidney is a delicacy, though you have to wash them thoroughly to get rid of the strong smell.
Look up "rognons sauce moutarde", it tuly is good.

Baking soda will dissolve kidney stones.

caffeinated beverages, i don't think he meant they are shit but that hes using it as a replacement word for "things"

pretty sure this is a dog's

>tea
shit I'm British

>chemistry basics
>solutions are made of solutes and solvents
>water is the solvent

there ya go buddy!

>*ded*

Tea is 99% water

>2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
>1 tbsp Lemon Juice (Santa Cruz is good)
>1 tsp baking soda

Drink this twice daily, dilute in water if needed. This will dissolve your kidney stones and you will piss sediment instread of ripping your piss tube.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-24-14-01-03.jpg (1286x1293, 415K)

Also works for gallstones.

thanks mick

One summer I drank nothing but green tea. Probably had 2 or more pots a day. I ended up getting a kidney stone and let me tell you, even though it was a small one, those fuckers are living hell. DRINK MORE WATER.

Green tea inhibits kidney stone formation, your problem was clearly something else.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16724910/

Probably putting bullshit in the tea like (((sugar))) or (((honey)))

>It inhibits stone formation so that means it can never happen
Damn, I thought Jow Forums was supposed to have a high level of body science literacy?

If you are consuming 2 pots a day of a substance that actively inhibits the formation of stones then it's very fucking clear that green tea isn't what's causing your stones.

Attached: 1523729949273.jpg (500x500, 17K)

>*grabs your hand*
>hey bro, how are you doing?
>sorry to hear about that water poisoning.

>he thinks that the body doesn't regulate internal pH
>whatever I eat will affect me directly!

Attached: 1477939092901.gif (740x600, 2.12M)

>he doesn't drink the weight he is lifting

Attached: 1445128169914.png (1402x1114, 1.91M)

That belongs to an Indian doesn't it

Whats with his ear

shut the fuck up buddeh.

can anyone atteset to this? I really want to try it heck ill give it a go

Goddamn I thought that was a eggplant, shit I looked closer in it's a fucking kidney with stones like cannon balls, goddman user

Attached: 142.jpg (720x602, 99K)

It depends on what kind of stones you have. Citrate is used to dissolve some stones. Other stones need an alkaline environment. You could potentially fuck yourself up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

The baking soda creates the alkaline environment, how will this fuck you up? I've been doing it for years... and one epic side effect is I never get heartburn now. I never get sick. My gut is IRON

>>whatever I eat will affect me directly!
This is true tho

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-10-16-23-18-39.jpg (720x841, 80K)

likely calcium based stones are what im after seeing as my oxalate intake has been really high in the past year. thanks for the knowledge

But aren't some water sources literally full of minerals?

Attached: DWcx2lBU8AAOwTS.jpg (821x652, 38K)

Oh, I missed the baking soda. In that case, you're probably neutralizing (or nearly neutralizing) whatever H+ or OH- there is, and you're basically doing nothing.

Yes, your pH is regulated. By pushing hydrogen and hydroxide through your kidneys. Your serum pH is maintained by acidifying or alkalizing the urine (and respiratory regulation, but that's not relevant here).

Altering urine pH is a real treatment used to treat stones. But what you need depends on the stone. Mixing vinegar and sodium bicarb isn't a magic catch all treatment.

>t. Doctor that gives bicarb to pediatric chemo patients receiving high dose methotrexate inpatient when their urine is outside of parameters

Top kek

Apple cider vinegar.

Mix with water and it'll dissolve the stones when you piss it out. But if you already have one it will dislodge it, this happened to my friend, she just kept drinking ACV until it totally dissolved rather than pee it out.

Quality post

God imagine how satisfying it would be to rub your thumb over that and push the stones out.

It's caused by hyper saturation of cholesterol in your blood. So, drinking water helps as it thins the blood, but it would be more effective to just avoid high cholesterol foods.

Nigga watch out you don't develop blood alkalosis

typical beta behavior, desire to pamper and ready the alpha before his hunt

is that a pomegranate

My mom used to get lung cancer all of the time. When she saw a different doctor after being posted, she was told to smoke a pack of cigarettes every day. Hasn't had cancer since.

Pussy
Human liver can filter 27 liter a day
Just don't drink all at once