Add a robot

>add a robot
>he asks if he can sniff my toes

Attached: uhhhh.png (600x600, 37K)

And they wonder why they don't have a gf

Attached: 1523905531008.png (572x800, 504K)

Well I was just trying to be nice you know

add me, i dont like feet

well, can he?

why do women get their toes painted pretty colors and put nice smelling lotion on their feet if they don't want them sniffed?

it makes no sense. i will never understand women.

What do you guys even get out of it? It would be embaressing

I only paint mine sometimes thank you very much.

so you only sometimes want your feet sniffed thank you very much?

I don't see how those two are connected?

>she doesn't understand banter
Jesus fuck you are almost normalfag tier
>it would be embarrassing
Assuming it was a 100% serious question (which it wasn't) and a 100% serious offer, JTS a submissive act, and he's offering you the satisfaction of dominating, what he gets out of it is the satisfaction of being submissive to you.
It wasn't 100% serious though, you obviously are incapable of banter, and at best it was asking if you're the type of woman who is forceful, bearing, and dominant.
There's your serious answer, retard. Fucks sake. Can't even find a non-normalfag girl on 4chins these days.

I have a feeling you're him.

No im sitting here at work bored as fuck and letting OP know that they're a normalfag for not understanding banter from whatever faggot messaged them. Try again.

So this is a normal thing that guys do now..? I didnt know

Jow Forums is not normal, normie.
Next time someone talks to you, remember to tell them that you're a normalfag, they'll understand and tone down the conversation to normalfag levels, or just troll you instead.

>add a fembot
>we exchange feet pics
>neither party is pleased with the results
kek

I just wanted a robot to watch stuff on twitch with... this sucks.

Add m, I'll ask if I can pat your head instead

this feet meme needs to die already.
you're not special because you have a shit-tier fetish, you're barely above furries, scatlords and diaperfags.
better kill yourself for good measure.

Attached: PCSquint.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

sell him feet pics for cash

feet fetishists are also above giantess fetishists

do you like having your milkies sucked on, femanon? I will watch twitch with you if you do

t. ugly feet

These posts need to die

Why does this character look like a gay male character with tits added. Also sounds like a fag wrote it.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....

Attached: 20180522_204406.png (500x489, 312K)

Where did you add him? I see people talking about adding girls on here and vice versa but when i tried it myself it seemed like most of them were traps of catfishes. How do i add girls on here or get added while avoiding that?

Seconding this. It's impossible to find someone to talk to here that isn't clearly a larp or trap.

connect to discords posted on here and /soc/
ran into 3 girls so far on voice, all p trashy though

Well obviously those who attentionwhore publicly are going to be trash. I just want to talk to one personally, i wouldn't mind meeting in a server but the ones who hang out in servers are usually whores as you said yourself.