A friendly reminder that if an 84kg teenage girl is stronger than you that you need to rethink your training

A friendly reminder that if an 84kg teenage girl is stronger than you that you need to rethink your training.

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-133814~2.png (1069x1594, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRReKbOhNqD/
instagram.com/p/BhSCEvfFLKD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sumo
>straps
>fat
>probably a belt hidden under her fat rolls

That's like 3pl8 conventional at best.

sumo is cheating

>cope at an all time high

>84kg teenage girl

do you see something wrong here?

>That pussy hill

Attached: 1516576567540.jpg (745x767, 101K)

forgot all the gear this cunt is blasting as well

>fat girl can lift more than me

I lift to look good so I can fuck hot girls. Why should i give a fuck about fat ones?

this

>lift to look good

If you just lift to be strong you'll look better than 80% of all males. Lifting to look good is gay as fuck.

instagram.com/p/BRReKbOhNqD/

At least I'm not fat

Once a female is heavier than me I stop thinking of them as female.

>competing at ipf worlds

I'd be surprised if she's not getting tested.

Sorry you're so weak

>weighs less than 84kg
>thinks he's a man

kek

>only cares about 1RM to boost ego

Attached: chad_grug.png (235x215, 6K)

>male
>sub 84kg

Pick one

Attached: 1522259778694.png (578x566, 23K)

>getting tested = natty

Attached: 1499702197578.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Being subject to in and out of contest testing is a better indicator of nattiness than what some autistic DYELs on a American formosan termite extermination forum think.

Every powerlifter I have ever personally known has just gotten distastefully fat, including women.

If you just lift to look good you'll look better than 95% of all males. There's a big difference

Sounds like you only know "powerlifters" that think their singlet and 4pl8 squat means they're strong.

Except most of those guys look like an emaciated child in clothes.

If you lift to look good, you're better than an even higher percentage. Also no injuries? Oh but since you called it gay I'm a faggot now darn!!!!

deadlifting is easy as fuck, and progressing on that lame exercise is rather easy lmao

if you want to be strong, really strong, try weighted pull up and make it over +150 KG extra your bodyweight, that will make you a chimp instead lifting heavy things from floor

look at wild animals. they dont pick heavy things from floor and put them down, they sprint, climb, push, jump and yet can rip you off

those should be your basics, stop doing meme lifting that will get you nowhere

>only cares about aesthetics to boost ego???

If you lift for longevity you will be stronger than the general population along with look better without the inevitable injuries you will aquire from powerlifting.

While I think the anons hating on Melo are bitter sadcunts, if Williams and Sumner can keep passing tests, the tests don't mean much.

>what is CHAD genetics and (in Sumner's case) equipped lifting

Who the fuck can do 150kg pullups?

Hehe found the dyel

>girl

But I'm a 64kg skele

Eat more faggot

This

>hehe found the test user

All the cope in this thread lmao

uh huh.

she's also more obese than me :)

Yes, having a 4 plate squat is usually an indicator that someone is strong

A 4pl8 squat is not strong.

Q T
T

>sumoing shit for less than 1pl8 lmao worth of height, with straps

cringe aside... is 1pl8 height the minimum ammount of any weight to be properly deadlifted?

Attached: 1234512424.jpg (660x660, 150K)

Maybe not weak, but strong is a pretty relative term.

A 4pl8 squat absolutely makes you strong compared to the average commercial gym goer. It also makes you piss weak compared to most half decent strength athletes.

>feet outside plates

user, I...

instagram.com/p/BhSCEvfFLKD/

>I-I could hit that too if I did all of those things
>t-thank you but I'll just take my 3pl8 conventional over this

Lol cry some more about how you could be pulling more weight right now but are deciding no to

>lifting to look good
News flash if you don't already pull hot girls lifting is not going to help you
>face
Don't forget it

That's just sad

>lifting to be stronger than the general population
How's that 155lb bench treating you?

To most ost people yes. To the people that actually matter nope.

Lmao thanks for all the giggles from all this cope you dyels

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 339K)

He's an idiot, but put your mouse over the top of the plate at the start of the video and compare it to where you mouse is at the top of the lift. She's not even coming close to one plate height. (Camera moves about an eighth of a plate height from start to end, but you can get an estimate.)

What do you consider a strong squat?

This better?

Attached: 1519586700191.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Attached: well_marbled.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

>mfw all of these weak bitchy whiners have shit lifts, look like shit and are SERIOUSLY insecure

every single one of these little faggot incels is experiencing sever emasculation and impotent rage over the fact that a teenage girl is stronger than they will ever be.

Attached: 1496596892586.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>needing 4 different ways of making a lift easier

UH DID IT U GUISE

>t. angry a girl smaller than him lifts more than him

Her BF does 1/4 squats though.

I kind of agree with you. If I were to lift heavy ass weights for PR I would like to do it with conventional dead to feel more accomplished. Sumo has short ROM, not necessary cheating but I wouldn't feel as accomplished.

>posts anime

Attached: 1520541548731.jpg (352x395, 13K)

You couldn't pull within 100lbs of that if you wanted you roidclit roastie.

much better

see this is why i only use 2.5 lb plates on my barbell, lifting it from that high up is basically a rack pull.

Attached: +.jpg (1080x1249, 117K)

Sounds like you're a big fan of Sumo lol

a friendly reminder that if you're not stronger than a world champion that you need to rethink your training

I don't even pull sumo, but keep coping

How much does this ho weigh?

So next you are gonna tell me I have to run as fast as the fastest female?
obv any healthy male with just the half training she has got would surpass her.

Also dont forget that females are not far behind males when it comes to lower body strenght.
There is not a single female that can bench press 100kg without creating the worst bridge fuck.

I can also deadlift 280kg, so dont come at me.

She looks fat
Noty

Attached: 1461784810451.png (512x512, 167K)

>Coping
for?

>Dropping the weight

t. Twink

>comparing Jow Forums to an elite female powerlifter

This thread is retarded, there are female powerlifters and Olympic weightlifters that are probably far stronger than the OP of this thread.

Not to mention all powerlifters look like shit anyway.

This is coming from someone who achieved 400+ wilks on a single peak cycle when I decided to try powerlifting, I've been a casual natty bodybuilder for all of my life.

Is she deadlifting more than 500 pounds holy shit I need a gf like that but it also makes me so scared at the same time holy fuck she could beat everyone in this threads ass with her pinky

Attached: OH NO SURPRISE.gif (245x150, 932K)

t. Obese "power" "lifter"

Uhh my BMI is 28 and my bf% is around 16% so I'm not obese tyvm

Good thing I can do 4pl8 ez

Even guys that go to the gym can't even squat 2 plates. There's literally one guy at mine that can squat 4

I forgot we're on Jow Forums though, we're all elite athletes on here

Good thing that's a >5pl8 deadlift

A 4pl8 squat is easily achievable within 2 years for a healthy adult male

>Easily
If it were easy we'd have a shit tonne of 4 plate squatters. stop

>16%

Attached: 100.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

>deadlifting
Good luck with that, mate. I'll be over here running my '30 curl variations over 5 days' program.

90% of the posters here are weak manchildren who lift because they desperately want somebody to love them, but they don't understand that bigger muscles won't fix their broken face or their crippling social anxiety.

skelly or manlet?

Don't deadlift because it is gay

enjoy your gomad and online status

I'm 55kg tho.

Fuck off. I'm not a sexist fag like you. I'm proud of her.

She's competing in worlds man that's insane. Plus she's being coached from her boyfriend who also competes Worlds. She's a beast and strong as fuck. I'm guessing if she took gear she would have way more mass

melo is such a fucking freak

top of her class and still progressing rapidly

shoo, shoo, my peepee got excited.... next thing you know i'll be looking up fat chicks.

YASSSSS I LOVE FAT BITCHES AND I LOVE MASCULINE HIPPO WOMEN

DYEL the post, actually try sumo deadlifting your conventional 1rm and you'll be in for a nasty surprise
you're a strong lad MA but really you're in no position with your physique to be making that statement based on the pictures you've posted in /plg/

you're at like a 550 squat and 600 deadlift but you look like a random chubby guy in clothes

acting superior to people who lift for different reasons than you is the absolute lamest shit ever, stop being a sadcunt, also plenty of bros lifting for size alone are stronger than most of the nu-males in /plg/ (especially at bench since that's what they actually train)
literally nobody can do a 150kg weighted pullup, what the fuck kind of dumbshit metric is that

Oh wow I’m not the roiding genetic 1%. Make a owg thread faggot.

Manlet. I should have known I'd get blasted for my post.

>84kg
>Girl

Attached: her.jpg (294x442, 13K)

>240kg
>the bar is 40kg
she doesn't know how to count, does she?

They can fuck you up because their muscles are wired completely differently. Humans are made for dexterity and endurance thus sacrifice some strength.

You would have to weight train and probably juice to even get to 1/4 a gorillas strength. Running and jumping just isnt going to get you there.

That fatty weighs more than me though.

Do you?

Red plates 4x50, white ones 2x5, black ones 2x2.5, locks 2x2.5, barbell 20kg = 240kg

imagine her wrestling you into submission and pinning you down straddling you with those thicc thighs while milking your cok with her fat poosay

>look at wild animals. they dont pick heavy things from floor and put them down, they sprint, climb, push, jump and yet can rip you off
Nobody can rip ME off. I'm a jew, I do the ripping off.