Hi, halp me ples

20y old 55kg, 180cm tall, i feel like shit, small town no fitness, i dont eat much, lots of drugs sometimes, need pills to gain weight? kek halp

Attached: 67f706fc6a80dcbcb2ddb2ced125b560.jpg (800x1177, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEn9gnF2T-OGZops_gZlW09_pHV0QGRee&disable_polymer=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

replace the drugs you're taking for var and test
you'll be a big guy
>for you

i rearly "take" drugs, mostly use to smoke weed, done metha amfetamine from a month now, with brakes ofc, and still what should
"var" and "test" meen

eat more (eat clean) and buy weights, a good set isnt that pricey.

train each muscle group once a week for a year.. you will be much stronger and bigger.

you are a fucking idiot.

also dont take drugs, no need , youre a beginner, stick to dietary sources.

Im sure lifting will gain muscle but if we are talking about just gaining weight with pills or smth without training? i feel like shit going to the gym,

It means more weed and more coke bro

anavar and testosterone
steroids
also
fuck this guy he sucks dick for his var and still looks like shit

steroids for a begiiner, havent touched wights in an year

he's already smoking the devils cabbage and pretending he's walter white
his body will already be fucked why not just juice

its important to know about natural nutrition. you will figure out what foods suit you best after a few months and there is a lot of information to help you.

test and other drugs are only needed for experts and can have nasty side effects..

no one at the gym will have anything but positivity for you if you are actually trying. but if you dont want to go, you will be able to make good progress with your own weights, just get a barbell and a bench. it should cost between 150-200 dollars

you have a chance to take control of your health for the rest of your life, you are pretty young.. i promise you, you wont regret it

you say you are taking meth and smoking week but saying no to a fucking hormone you retard

was 75kg at age 18 shit went down bad
anyways, still looking for pills to gain weight, like the fucking vitamins i use to drink, without any effect

kys

no you

have you been to a doctor?
amphetamines make you lose weight, so kick that obviously.

if you just want the weight gain, then lots of dairy and meat, potatoes pasta etc.

Also, bulgarian market, what's prefered for newbies

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1748x776, 1.13M)

>55kg
>dont eat much
no shit

meth makes you lose weight

im not addicted to those shits, just had my shit upside down for a while, u no how it works, still i eat a LOT usualy when im active and still gain no weight, 4-5 meals a day not that heavy but still

seriously, just start by drinking a liter or two of milk a day, you can do that right now

tryed that also, if i drink a liter ill take a shit before the bottle is empty

listen to me now you prick
you don't eat a lot you just fucking think you do
if you want to gain weight go train
then go eat
and stop taking that shit
you are pathetic i can already tell you asked for advice then make constant excuses
Stop being a bitch

sad but true

yeah man iv been through some drug years too.

Im sure there are pills you could take but its a much better idea to try it naturally first... its not rocket science and if you get that down then you can literally be super healthy which is a nice change from feeling fucked up all the time

if there is some underlying medical issue then you should get that checked out, a doctor would be more than willing to give you the specifics of a diet that would work for you....

Don't take pills, eat real food, it's easy to make 1000 calorie shakes, you'll get weight easy like that. Do some workouts, here I'll give you one with only dumbbells so you don't have to go to the gym.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEn9gnF2T-OGZops_gZlW09_pHV0QGRee&disable_polymer=true

Just do anything and start ASAP.

aah, Melissa Clarke. You are a man of taste and culture.

nah im fine, and ive used creatine 1-2 years agoo so its not such a new thing. might just start with creatine again and train