Jow Forums btfo

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: z51vtm2ceur01.jpg (1080x1039, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw 4'11"

lol, i'm 5'5 and it's nothing short of torture

manlets actually look worse when they lift, and they either attract the scorn and disgust of people at the gym, or ridicule. i even got made fun of by two 6'0+ guys when I went, to my fucking face. the onlookers just looked away or chuckled

if you're 6'2+ and living in the US, you can fuck almost ANY GIRL, unless you've got a severe facial deformity. expanding on that, it is literally impossible to be a virgin at 6'2 and above, unless you're genuinely retarded. everyone under your height will respect you and see you as a god. if I was hiring someone for say, a SETI position, and I had to pick between a 5'2" subhuman with a 150 IQ, or a 6'3" alpha with a 100 IQ, I would go for the latter, every time, because my monkey brain naturally wants to submit to these shining specimens of humanity. i am naturally inclined to want them to lead me. i want them to cuck me to ensure that I don't pass on these defects. i want to aid them in every way I can, for the good of posterity. from birth, until death, a person who is taller than you, will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be superior to you, because in the end, you'll ALWAYS be a little itty bitty manlet who never learned. if you're taller than say, 6'1", and don't live in a tall country like the netherlands, give yourself a pat on the back and rest easy my friend. you fucking won. i want you to know. you may be at a bad point in your life, thinking you're useless or that your life will never get better. it will. you are tall. the moment you enter a room and stand next to that multi-billionaire manlet with a 10/10 face and Von Neumann tier IQ, he will want to neck himself, and his wife (unlikely) will want your babies.

any woman who actually dates a manlet is clearly mentally ill or has low self esteem, because dating a manlet is social suicide to women. take it from me, I have 5 sisters and a couple cousins who are very open about their thoughts.
I finally learned

t. manlet

>carrying around this much bullshit

you're not a manlet

if you tried living even an hour in my shoes you'd develop PTSD

5'6 here and I've only been rejected once due to height

You're most definitely either a facelet, hairlet, and overall genelet which is why women don't even bother to glance in your general direction.

Sorry breh

Many women care about height but they’re also the cunty ones. Being short will lower your chance of screwing random thots but won’t matter much for finding a quality gf.

>haha you care too much about this thing that you can never change
>I don't, but that's because I have other things that I can never change going for me
>therefore the first thing doesn't matter! stupid incel

im 5'5 and my life is fine lel

Attached: 1507440623195.jpg (1436x1080, 194K)

Jesus this is pathetic.
Imagine if it was a girl writing this but instead of height it would be pounds, this shit would be on FPH in an instant.

Just bang latinas

fixed

Attached: what everybody really thinks.png (1080x1039, 531K)

you're spot on, I lost the genetic lottery in one aspect but I got pretty lucky with everything else.

when you see people repeating this same shit:
>face
>frame
>height

they're mostly correct, but there's a lot more that plays into attraction than that.

Some people are just more lucky than others.

Also not being a neet helps a lot lol

>Implying anything under 6'2" isn't a manlet

Fixed.

Attached: MANLETS BTFO.jpg (725x696, 65K)

Attached: What it means to be a KING.jpg (1277x716, 73K)

Attached: you.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>T. Butt-hurt Under 6'5 Manlet

Reminder that being handsome is worth about 3-4 inches.

Yeah dude 6'5+ masterace :)

Attached: '6'0+ masterrace'.png (864x985, 94K)

the absolute state of american society

Attached: 1509778323732.gif (320x240, 2.59M)

Out of curiosity, how many people who are above 6' have Marfan's or are symptomatic of the condition?

>nigger
>king

nah

>6'5
>not bad looking
>can barely talk to females worth shit
maybe i AM just retarded

cope

5'10" = manlet viceroy

>t. 5'0 manlet

> 6'2
> brother is 5'7

I feel guilty ngl

>tfw 6'2 but small benis
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Will trade excess height for benis length

>Positive message about accepting something you have no control over and can't change.
>Manlets coping

In Jow Forums's current state of negativity you'll never make it.

I guarantee that kid is a manlet.

>genelet
this fucking board man

Where is excess height in 6'2, is america infested with manlets that 6'2 is considered tall

>tfw 6'4"
Bow to me, manlets. Only drawback is most shirts aren't long enough for me. Bigger sizes are just baggier.

Attached: B530F10D-FD46-482A-B793-31ABDB6F1B30.jpg (634x364, 63K)

TL;DR

As long as you're 5" you're good. It doesn't need to be 9" or anything, be realistic.

WE

I mean, I'm 5'6 and have no problem. Men are self-contained gods, if you don't work to shine then you won't.

This desu

>Bigger sizes are just baggier.
My soul resonates with this post

>be 5’9”
>feel kind of short for a male but still with normal on normal day
>go with friends to prestigious club
>feel like a fucking midget

I hate that my friends keep pushing me to come with them. They’re all 6’1” / 6’3” and dont understand

I think 6'1-2" is where clothes look best. 6'6 is the best height overall though

>5"
haha yeah....
brb gonna kms

Well now you have given me something else to worry about

Attached: m3f2eewonwr01.jpg (3840x2160, 566K)

Maybe its beacuse your an dorky manlet. having an ugly face, wearing those virgin clear frame glasses, having a shitty haircut and wearing neon gym shorts and cargo shorts isnt gonna get you laid even if your a buff manlet.

i have a compensating manlet friend who has a good jaw , pretty fit and dresses well, and cute girls taller than him really crush on him for some reason. dunno why, but they just do.

also fuck those 6 foot dudes that were making fun of you. theyre either lanklets, chubby shitbags or roiding douches that are insecure.

tldr; keep lifting as a manelt and dont give a shit

Get lean and mean and call yourself
Pocket Hercules
:^)

this shit is dumb, men aren't women where "everybody is beautiful".
manlets, when will they learn

>y-you're not able to be happy!!! COPE!!!!!!!
The level of delusion of lookism fags is incredible. They seriously have this autistic black and white mindset that warps their perception of reality. Thank God their genes won't pass.

>Being this triggered
Angry manlet detected

6'0 is manlet tier already.

6'4 is when you start getting tall.

cope

>tfw manlet with slightly above average size dick but because im a manlet it looks huge on me
>tfw no chick will ever see it though

Attached: feel 40.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>nigger AND manlet
>double incapability to learn cancels each other out and he is actually a 220 IQ genius

Attached: 1516560101545.png (586x578, 37K)

cope

This one always gets me, the face is a graph of 1/x^2, the limit would only be a constant.

>Jow Forums btfo
Should be thots btfo
We fitizens, short or tall, need to band together to fight against thotism, fat bitches, fat enablers and everything else that haunts this board

Or maybe you just present yourself poorly.

Height, unlike weight, isn't something that can be changed through lifestyle choices, and therefore dwelling on it is unhealthy because nothing productive can be done about it.

I'm 6'1 and my life is what I imagine heaven and the lewd parts of hell.

being 5'11 truly is suffering. my dad told me he was 6'1 and he has maybe 1cm on me so I thought I was 6'0

that's where you're wrong stumpy dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html

Say it with me lads - WE

Why'd twitter ban him?

>literally impossible to be a virgin at 6'2
what am i doing wrong brehs?

>how memes on ancient mesopotamian crop rotation forum ruined my life beyond the point of return, the post