Vagina help

I went in a few days ago to see if I had an infection because I'm not sure what a healthy vag smells like and the NP put the speculum like 1 inch into me and it hurt so bad. I'm a virgin but I am 20 so I thought my vagina should be loose anyway? I was not tense until it started hurting.

Medfags and women help!!

Attached: IMG_4515.png (300x250, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourperiod.ca/endometriosis/what-are-the-symptoms-of-endometriosis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol this is the worst thread of the month

What did the np say? And your vagina shouldn't be loose unless it's experienced copious amounts of sexual activity and/or you're very old (20 is not old)

You know the rules.
Show milkers or gtfo

post pic

The NP was an idiot so I just left after she told me I had no infection. I'm probably not going back until I have sex but this worries me because sex could be very painful.

This is /fit. You have to prove you're actually a girl before you can even think about getting serious reactions.

Yes hi hello deer Dr. Reyansh here pleas post bobs and vagen so i can diagnose problem

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Jow Forums - fitness (and blog posts about my smelly vagina)

Sage, report, qtddtot (your question doesn't deserve its own thread just because your vagina hurts) sorry to ruin your evening

You don't have an infection girl. You're just being an insane hypochondriac.

Sex probably will be painful without foreplay.

That's not how it works you fucking retard.

>woman
>not sure what a healthy vag smells like

confirmed troll shitpost, god I hate this board

ah yes, the health of an organ in your body is not Jow Forums related and must be deleted, but hundreds of daily thread about height, mogging, incels, tfwnogf, and posting dozens of images of girls with big butts is just fine and kosher
this board needs a nuclear holocaust

>(20 is not old)
She's getting there.
Girls are most fertile when they're 14-22.
After that they're pretty much useless.

Pfft shut up woman hater , the world revolves around my diseased hole and I've never been told otherwise, you and this entire board should care

Ask me how I know you’re new

Bitch

LMFAO who said I didn't flag those threads too? None of it's okay but feel free to orbit anonymous trolls pretending to be women online anyway faggot

He right that isnt how it works new person.

Also this isn't HEALTH and fitness , it's fitness. It doesn't deserve its own thread, even if it wasn't a larping retard who made this thread to spread women hate, even of that wasn't the case, it doesn't belong here. You aren't entitled to just bend the rules for trolling or because muh vabia in ibtchby

well why don't you jam a cucumber up there and find out dumb bitch

Get off Jow Forums Elliot

>spread women hate
Women deserve to be hated.
But you beta, liberal cuck will never understand

Lol your mad that I made you realise you weren't talking to a real woman , aren't you? It's okay fampie. Either way, this doesn't belong on fit. End of.

incel alert

Sorry, did I inturput your fap session over this roasties infected vag? Please, continue!

Liberal sjw faggots detected.

go get your dick wet buddy, it's just embarrassing at this point. women aren't that scary you'll be fine bro

Orbit harder lol

What the FUCK does fampie mean? And why are you typing like that? You sound deranged, man. Jfc. Whether or not the OP is a girl means NOTHING in relation to you being a woman hating shit posting incel faggot

You are fine
Every vagina has a different smell. Things like diet exercise and even how tight your pants are can change that. Just keep it clean. Sex can be painful the first time for some women but arousal helps.
Now delete this thread.

what the fuck

get the fuck out

Sounds like it might be Endometriosis.
yourperiod.ca/endometriosis/what-are-the-symptoms-of-endometriosis/

Attached: 1464788875713.png (700x667, 741K)

>implying providing masturbation material isn't important for men's health
go ahead and contribute

I thought this was health and fitness, sorry

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1515415542205.png (632x650, 99K)