REPEAT AFTER ME

REPEAT AFTER ME

if you have kissed a girl, you ARE NOT a robot

If you listen to music for more than five minutes a day, you ARE NOT a robot

If you have friends, you ARE NOT a robot

if you have empathy, you ARE NOT a robot

Attached: 9B939960-F0E2-4302-B505-C67D55679C21.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

What do you think makes a robot?

Wow not even one thing i can relate too.

YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!

Lol quit crying faggot

Attached: 1499335744737.jpg (773x902, 448K)

Says the normalfag nigger from reddit

What's wrong with listening to music? I usually do it after I fap.

>If you listen to music for more than five minutes a day, you ARE NOT a robot
Fuck off, I listen to video game music all the time and I know that's nowhere close to normalfaggotry.

if you pretend to be the king of robots issuing rules pulled out of your ass by proclamation you ARE NOT a robot

>n n no th this this cant be ha ha happening to me
NOT A ROBOT

OP is not a robot, he's just a faggot

Reddit
Dghd

Okay but wait why am I still a virgin then?

>music for more then 5 minutos
I don't get it.

Weak bait
Oregon Territory

REMINDER:
Only thing that qualifies you for robot status is virginity and the want to identify as a robot.

OMG THIS

FUCKING THANKYOU

GOD

YOU CAN HAVE SEX AND STILL BE A ROBOT PEOPLES

Wew
Look at this elitist self-jerking

if youve been to any public or private school you are also not a robot sorry

Nope
Says the guy who took it

We all agree that we are not robots in order to post here. And if you have a pass you are just a fag.

Damn op is exposing the fact that this board is filled with normal fags. The butthurt of you two is palpable.

Fuck off you don't run this shit.

The problem is 'normal' and 'robot' is so disputed and arbitrary.
I'm never going to get laid, but I do listen to music for more than 5 minutes a day.

THIS

EVERYONE IS A ROBOT

Then you arent a robot. Its that simple. Repeat after me

You ARE NOT a robot

I've had threesomes, drink every weekend with my friends, have a nice paying job for my age, and talk to women all the time.
I am a robot, and it's time you pansies left this fucking board. You're as bad as retarded boomer faggots

Again, you give no reason for your claim.

>Implying that almost every vidya has a constant soundtrack
Why music?

>playing video games prevents you from being a robot

orginaloo

Attached: awdawd.png (288x57, 4K)

Because listening to music constantly is the most normal fag thing you can possibly do

Guess I gotta go back to /pol because mummy kisses me all the time !!!

>being a robot in the first place
I'm at best a cyborg. Even then I only come to Jow Forumsfor three reasons. 1 the stories, two the picks, and 3rd to see how pathiec robots are.

Attached: 1527519438095.jpg (684x546, 264K)

Your reply exposes your anger and resentment for being called out. Thank you for proving me right

There are no robots here. This board has more normal fag redditers than any other board.

And I am exposing that

What do you define as music? Is a 10 hour loli-breakcore mix normie-like? Why do always the most fucked up mentals do listen to music all day long while normies cry along some radio and spotify playlists and nothing more?

if you think your definition of "robot" matters to anyone but yourself, you are NOT a robot
kill yourself matey

Attached: huikhuikhuik.gif (500x285, 901K)

>being offended enough to post this
NOT a robot

I'm not a robot but I am still a robot.

>offended
you don't belong here if you think someone mocking you is "offended"
now gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Care to explain why?
Because that is bullshit.

Attached: 1523490826080.jpg (258x314, 11K)

If a girl has EVER been nice to you, even out of pity YOU ARE NOT ROBOTIC

>now gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reddit

What if i have done 3 of those things even had a gf and sex but i lack total emotion in general and feeling..i'm empty at all costs..Does not a robot do what it was programmed to do?...Are we as all humans programmed to take on the roles of life but feel emotions..if i lack emotions in general and all is void inside me...which wasn't at one point when i was younger i was happy..as i got older i was depressed and miserable but once i hit 24 and now being 30 i lack anything..i feel nothing as i wake and nothing before i sleep...no laughter at memes no sadness or anger...Just empty...Isn't that what it means to really be a robot..as a human being?

Attached: 1517957926786.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

The absolute state of /reddit9k/.hdjcjjf

>What if i have done 3
>DUDE IM A NORMAL FAG WITH DEPRESSION OH NOOOOO
NOT a robot

If what you mean is not being social and interacting with people with sadness then you refer to a wizard not a robot i believe ur terms are incorrect friend

Youre not a virgin and you think this is even up for fucking debate? Fuck off back to reddirt you normalfag piece of shit

I listen a lot of music, I'm not a robot then, now what? I can come here when I want

Being a virgin is the very reason we use Wizards...Robots are that which lack emotion..So it is a debate because this thread is incorrect it should have said "You are not a Wizard if"

>hugless KV at 24
>still not a robot
I knew I could do it.

Attached: 1508801250482.gif (237x237, 443K)

A wizard is a 30 year old virgin you fucking redditer

I honestly cant believe were to the point were people think theyre a robot when they arent even a fucking virgin

Jesus Christ this fucking board. What happened

Oddly specific, innit?
Are you projecting, perhaps?

Attached: Satania39.png (1301x1080, 973K)

So you literally explain exactly what i said was true..A Wizard is a fucking 30 yr old virgin..ok exactly except a wizard is just a virgin in general gaining wizard rank the long and older they get staying a virgin...So what ur saying is a robot is the same thing when it isn't Lmao unreal...The absolute state of newfags

People are forgetting their ways and making retarded boards like this

Think you're on to something. OP, are you deaf?

The term Robot was never a word that unironically meant that robots have no empathy you fucking dumbass. It was merely a term to describe the autistic virgin denizens of this board. The only bonafide requirement to be a robot, was always to be a virgin. This simple requirement allowed for their to be difference of opinion while also selecting robot traits in individuals.

"If x you aren't a robot"
Who the fuck wants to be a robot? Does it make you feel good that you're a bigger loser than most people?

>another bait thread
I don't give a fuck anymore. This place is garbage

Attached: 1519404309581.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

No, you dont become a wizard until you are a virgin for 30 years. A twenty year old virgin is not a wizard.

Holy fuck just delete this board.

Most likely he's just a person who doesn't listen to music a lot and feels a sense of pride because of it, therefore projecting into this post.

Attached: Satania35.png (365x480, 266K)

Not a robot
>Most likely he's just a person who doesn't have sex a lot and feels a sense of pride because of it, therefore projecting into this post.
Not a robot

What the fuck are you talking about you loon? The joke is "If you make it to 30 without having sex, you become a wizard." It's not just a virgin in general.

Attached: 1525805007317.png (2560x1357, 1.88M)

Fine, I am not a robot then.

Attached: DL6Hc-QVAAMwdbJ.jpg large.jpg (740x557, 44K)

I bet you're a muslim or something

Attached: 1409555870428.png (305x307, 141K)

Keep your projecting up for your special cult title.
I bet you just want to be the only one to be called a robot so you can feel superior to others.
>B-But ur not a robot cause of this one things.
Something as specific as listening to music for more than 5 minutes a day doesn't make or break your robot status, that's never what it's been about.

You're a failed normie, aren't you?

Attached: Satania34.jpg (327x328, 24K)

Good. I don't want to be a robot.

I've always ever wanted to be a normie.

Don't bully, he's probably upset from just standing around at a party again.

Attached: 1527214013163.jpg (249x228, 8K)