Tfw no drinking buddy gamer boyfriend

Tfw no drinking buddy gamer boyfriend

Attached: wada.jpg (2408x3508, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/theweedmancometh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because you have a penis and most men are not gay.

im not gay but ill drink and game with you buddy

I'm a boy and a drinker but not a gamer

i prefer girls without a penis

>tfw no gf to tell me to stop ruining my life with alcohol and endless escapism

im the man u r lookin 4 come drink forza horizon 3 wit me

Tell me about yourself OP, what games do you play? Do you have a vagina?

steamcommunity.com/id/theweedmancometh/
I drink a lot and looking for friends to play games with!

Attached: 1520047492420.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

What do you even play?
I ain't gay, but game buddies sounds alright.

Attached: 1527211268884.png (778x866, 568K)

Ole nyt vittu joskus edes hiljaa saatana

>Tfw of legal drinking age and never been drunk.
>Tfw I'm scared that I'll say something idiotic like spill a secret or vent to someone about my problems.
>Or get sexual.
>Scared of getting drunk because of this.

I don't even know how being drunk works is it like you drink a buncha alcohol and you suddenly become drunk or is it gradual.

I'm never gonna get drunk I swear reee.

Attached: Diejobou.png (500x539, 175K)

My fear of going full Jow Forums in front of another person keeps me from drinking.

You can just drink alone in your room, you know?

Drinking just lowers your inhibitions
Think of it as a tool to help you "bee urself", especially if you're normally a very guarded person

Same, except I don't wanna embarrass myself to to e-friends or whatever.
I gotta keep my secrets y'know lmao.
Chances are that I'll go on my comp and get emotional to people, and that's no good.
Does it make you less self conscious about stuff or something? Or make you less shy? I've heard people say it does, but I dunno.

Attached: IAmScared.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>tfw born with alcohol intolerance and get extremely nauseous before I start to feel drunk.

Attached: images (2).jpg (512x287, 12K)

>keeping secrets from e-friends
Why? I'm the most honest when I talk to people online, I don't care what they think really. They can take me or leave me, whatever.

You shouldn't just randomly spill your guts though, drink just enough to get a buzz going and you'll still maintain enough of your senses while having your inhibitions lowered just enough.

You definitely get less self conscious, which is a good thing if you're a highly self conscious person. Sometimes it's your insecurities holding you back and alcohol can wash them away.
Though don't get too crazy with it, moderation is key.
For instance I'm drinking right now and have a nice buzz going. But I'm still perfectly capable of intelligent communication. Experiment with alcohol on your own and find a suitable level of drunk.

>can't drink because of antidepressants

Attached: 1453759242884.jpg (375x500, 43K)

I dont drink the devils nectar, especially when Im owning some noobs on tf2

>e-friends
All I have is fleeting moments of connection on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1524160460897.png (767x720, 755K)

The only secrets I keep from them are my deeply rooted mental issues.
Like, I'm mentally ill enough that I can tell them about most of my feelings and I'll still feel safe (Hell, I've told doctors my mental situation from the first meeting), because I know there are things that are a lot worse in me.
I also have trust issues, so that's nice.

Thanks for the advice btw luv u.
Join Discord servers user, it might work out.
All my e-friends (or past ones) have messaged me first, so if you're somewhat interesting enough it shouldn't be too hard.
It's even easier if you VC, I think, I'm too nervous to VC, but in theory you should be able to form connections to people easier by talking to them directly.

Attached: GhoulLooksDown.png (340x314, 95K)

I've kind of stopped wanting to do that because I never really fit into any group or clique and just fall to the background. I keep relatively to myself out of fear that I'm either annoying or extremely boring. I secretly want to be talked to, but I'm too reluctant to initiate and it just makes me feel justified in those thoughts in a really annoying cycle.
Feels good letting this out every once in a while though.

Yeah I kinda got the same feels.
Talking in big servers makes me feel insignificant and such so I haven't joined many these past months, but if you manage to get yourself into the circlejerk of a server, getting an E-Friend is definitely possible. I believe in u user.

Attached: (Sad).jpg (500x628, 36K)

Why not try and seek out individual contacts from a thread? Seems a lot easier than trying to fit into some discord clique.

For me that's even more difficult since there other person places some sort of expectation on me.
Basically, when I join a server no one is expecting me to talk to them specifically, I'm just expected to contribute to general conversation, but even if I don't do that the outcome won't differ for them, because the server will have conversation anyways (assuming it's big enough).

But when you get a more private contact there's only you and them, if you don't talk to them there will be no conversation between you two, you have to be sociable and able to keep their attention on you, otherwise they'll just ghost you cause you're boring.

Y'know?

Attached: CryingBlackSweater.png (498x545, 85K)

>since there other person
Whoops, meant "the other person".

I've bored them off every time.

One-on-ones put me in a weird spot where I try to think of something to say constantly, but fail at it.

Attached: 1487472422659.jpg (1281x646, 69K)