Do prostate orgasms really feel that amazing or is it a rumor made up by faggots to get me to stick things in my butt?

Do prostate orgasms really feel that amazing or is it a rumor made up by faggots to get me to stick things in my butt?

Attached: mars.jpg (720x1280, 76K)

Aak her. I bet she could help you.

somewhat related: how likely is it for a tranny prostitute to come from my dick on her ass only?

They feel fucking great.

Does it matter

I haven't got a prostate orgasm yet but cumming with something in your ass feels much more intense

i kinda want to try it but im happy enough with how i cum now. i remember though when i was a kid and first started jerking off i would do it in the shower and id take a latex glove and put rounded markers in them of differing sizes and stick them in my butt while i jerked it. i never went too deep and it never felt good so i stopped after a little bit i just did it because i though that was how you were supposed to masturbate

The pleasure you feel from masturbating comes from the prostate.
So in theory, yes. But I have never tried it.
But from most of what I've seen most guys don't get cum the first time they stick something up their butt, apparently it takes a bit of experience to be able to orgasm with your prostate.

Attached: MeguMeme.png (430x330, 131K)

They're even better than you could imagine. I've never managed to cum straight from anal, but jacking myself off normally while having something in my ass is the most amazing feeling I've ever felt, even better than being on acid (although it's probably not directly comparable).
You just have to go really slow with a lot of patience. It took me three tries to get a single finger in the first time, and it wasn't pleasant at all. But I kept trying and I'm so glad I did.
And please don't associate this with tranny shit, it's your own body, it doesn't have to be about faggotry, only feeling good.

It feels pretty damn good. I've only been able to do it twice, but it was amazing.

Its about up there with taking ecstasy for the first time
Unlikely

>phallus shaped object up your ass
>not gay
Faggot I bet you soap up your ass crack in the shower, imagining yourself prepping the ole sphincter for some bbc too faggot

Don't listen to this faggot. How is it any more homosexual to put your fingers in your butt than pulling your dick with the same fingers? It's your own fucking prostate, and directly massaging it literally leads to the release of the biggest load of endorphins you can achieve without drugs. If you're gonna miss out on that just because the way to reach it is through your butt then you're a fucking retard, plain and simple. It's actually more gay to obsess over this shit than putting things up there.

so its not a meme?

im actually considering buying a dildo on amazon right now

For some people it's easy, for others it's hard or impossible. But if you have the right shape of dildo in the right size (with enough lube, obviously), your penis orgasms will still be much more intense than normal, even if you aren't erect.

>even if you aren't erect.

what?

Man get one of those specific prostate massagers, will be better than just jamming a fake dick up there

yes they do

but they don't feel the same at all

do it, but it can be difficult, but even if you fail you can hav emore intense regular orgasims because of it.

I have one of those vibrating p-spot ones and it just makes my balls feel extra full, the head of my cock extra sensitive and when I cum, I cum more volume than usual.

Some people don't get erect during anal stimulation. You can still be aroused in that state, so rubbing the glans will still result in an orgasm that can feel stronger than during normal masturbation.

Great, user. You're just one dildo away from going through your entire day with a buttplug in you and anal fisting yourself. Can't wait to see you transform from a bright, young heterosexual man with self dignity to a submissive, cock hungry twink fem-boy who can't muster the courage to look his father in his eyes because of the sheer embaressment and self degradation.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 528K)

Just remind yourself that you're a pervert, not a faggot.

speaking from experience?

Fisting yourself is super difficult bro

I've had a few ans honestly prefer normal orgasms. It does somethong weird where my cum doesn't shoot out the same way.

Don't need a reminder for that, amigo. I am self aware, you know.

Attached: 1432184925862.png (632x852, 47K)

Never tried it. And not planning to. My dick is stimulating enough. Anything more than that and I risk getting hooked on the momentary high that serotonin release gives me.

>tfw no bf to talk to me like this while he's pounding my boypussi

Good man. Stay away from that sort of thing. Even if you're perfectly straight, anal stimulation does feel good and you'll start to miss it.