I hate being a pajeet...

I hate being a pajeet. It is even worse because I only find white women attractive and they do not give me the time of day. Might as well kill myself

Attached: AC205B10-93C8-497C-8E1C-32B8D23CFE1E.jpg (540x720, 72K)

>Might as well kill myself
Yep. Might as well.

Have you considered sticking to your own race streetshitter?

But pajeetas smell and they are so boring compared to white women

Going to give you the best advice of your life pajeet. Stop eating curry. That shit is riddled with oil and that naan stuff you guys eat is full of butter and lard. It makes you stink. Start eating better food

I dont eat curry anymore for that reason. Eat a lot of greens, fruits and lean cuts of meat. Need to gain weight though. I am a skelly

Let me tell you something. I met a serious business Pajeet once, he clearly lifted, was cut, had impeccable style and moved with class.
He stood out and mogged everyone. In other words, your "making it" ceiling is pretty high, but it's definitely doable. Nothing to lose.

What the hell is that thing
Orjfhdhsha

I fucking know right
I am an Indian living in India and I rarely find a woman who does not have a fair complexion attractive.

I cannot imagine having a woman with brown/black nipples and pussy.

Why is that so ?
Ever since I was a kid I have only had crushes on fair girls

Stop larping bhangi

One answer I see a lot is that white skin is seen as feminine in a lot of cultures. Could also be your own prejudices growing up about dark women (they have ugly features, they smell, they are hairy)

>tfw south Asian with a Dutch gf
Feels good man

South/east asians dudes can be handsome and masculine as fuck indeed. I legit feel sorry for chinese and indians though, they have it the roughest in the whole planet. Third place goes to mexicans...

>tfw no pajeet bf to eat naan bread and curry with while he laughs at me because I can barely handle spicy food
too bad I'm a boy though

What? Dude I eat curry almost everyday and I don't smell. But I also shower every day.

Go to India you fucking idiot.

>there are actually pajeets here and they actually do lust for our women
Wow

How much of a fucking fag do you have to be to fantasise about indian men? I ask this as a pajeet.

I have some bad news user
Oreganks

It is a goddamn handicap for me
Every fair girl in India has 10 men lined up like wolves about to go for a sheeps throat.

If I just lowered my standards I would probably get a gf
But I just cannot.

I want a beautiful fair girl
I said fair girls not white women.

India has fair girls too.My oneitis is probably fairer than the average American white girl and she is pure Indian.

White women are uncultured whores and you can keep them to yourself

I want my fair skinned pure Indian oneitis.

Dont settle for an ugly shit colored girl user. Keep looking for that fair qt

I fucking hate indians. They look funny and sound completely retarded when they try to speak English (if they are FOBs). Also as many have pointed out they stink terribly. I'm an ugly anglo but goddamn do I pity pajeet fags.

Attached: littlesense.png (900x900, 17K)

Right: soul
Left: Soulless

white women are the most boring bitches on the planet. netflix and drinking makes up 95% of their personalities.

Attached: PXw46XG.jpg (826x1239, 99K)

I don't know, I just find them attractive and I think the accent is cute. Different strokes for different folks, user.

Yes but are you not put off by the hygiene issues? Again, I say this as a pajeet

I find Indian girls attractive but a little weird. They are easier to talk to though. They seem far more tolerant of socially awkward men

Probably because I'm not Indian

Well that explains it then. Curry makes Indians stink because the smell stays on their clothes. Also why indian houses stink

Pic related give me chills wtf, spoopy

Attached: images (1).jpg (231x218, 7K)

I know that feel pajeetcuck. Brown and absolutely love white girls.

Attached: tumblr_nkvhejQ8v01tauas6o1_500.gif (450x438, 2M)

this. Indian women are one of the most beautiful women on earth especially compare to their male counterparts so they have historically low standards. This combined with arranged marriage makes being a pajeet an incels wet dream.

Attached: 7bd.jpg (1365x915, 170K)