Boyfriend breaks up with me because he said he needed some alone time to reflect on things

>boyfriend breaks up with me because he said he needed some alone time to reflect on things
>he ends up fucking another girl 4 days later

Attached: shrug.jpg (640x705, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJW1EiuxRWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gayfeels thread?

Your boyfriend sounds like a typical roastie.

Well, you should have been better to him when you were together, clearly.

Sounds like a shitty guy OP sorry he was like that. You'll find better

Fight back by letting me knock you up

Sounds like a boy(girl)friend

no one originally cares roastie

Sorry, OP. People are shitty.

Kek! You should kill yourself, works every time

>non-existent gf doesn't exist
>haha I'm so much happier than couples
r-right guys

Attached: people-are-wondering-why-im-single-and-dont-take-anyone-5817169.png (500x566, 56K)

>you will never jack off while Riko looks at you with that smug face
why even live

You should appreciate that he had the common courtesy to dump your ass before fucking someone else. You should use this time for self-reflection and then move on.

If you want to cuck him just hit me up girl

Attached: 1409555870428.png (305x307, 141K)

I dont see what the problem is. Broke up implies the relationship was closed at that time. Wven if he did it just to get with the other girl he formally cut things off with you first.

Attached: AAF790F7-0331-4C4D-93E4-153FCD2CD745.png (650x650, 133K)

>all these beta males trying to come in for the smash

Topkek

Oh? Did he waste some of your time? Did he indicate you're not worth an investment? He wanted to have fun while he was young, and that was more important than your feelings?

Tell us more, OP.

because it's sleazy. If you want some alone time you don't go fucking other people within the same week. Just say you're unsatisified with the relationship and that you met someone.

OP still specifies that they broke up though. So it was more than just alone time, getting back together was not a sure thing.

mutual break up or not, immediately hooking up with another person makes the previous relationship seem insignificant.

You know the rules here TITS or GTFO

I just don't understand why normalfaggots like op think they have the right to post here

I also don't understand why there arent any robots here telling her to get the fuck out of this board

Listen op, you're a fucking normalfaggot. You have no problems in life, you'll find another normalfaggot man in 3 weeks, go away

Whatever rule book imposes a mourning period after any break up is dumb. Once the relationship is closed its fair game.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJW1EiuxRWU

>Girl
>He actually thinks OP is a girl

Attached: 1527503242090.png (216x216, 61K)

Normies have taken over this board. It's time to give up for us, our motherland has, in the end, been stripped away from our very hands.
We can now only grief the gone times and relinquish our dreams.

I want a physically/emotionally dependent girlfriend NOW

Attached: 1444782411062.jpg (1200x1600, 402K)

he needed to reflect on some new pussy more like