It's incredible how a simple picture actually sum up how human civilization was born. Betas do the hard work

It's incredible how a simple picture actually sum up how human civilization was born. Betas do the hard work

Attached: mkewme6fyo011.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

Shit, I can't find the bit I heard about this regarding civilization being the gift of present betas to future betas as a means to avoid being run over by alphas, used as cannon fodder and kept from ever reproducing.
Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?

Attached: pepedit.jpg (662x648, 124K)

Why do you look at shit in such a skewed way. It's a guy at the fucking beach having fun building sandcastles.

Thats how fucking allegories work.

Change one aspect of a given piece of media, like thinking of some character in a book as a metaphor for some cosmic force or idea, and you unlock a hidden meaning to a picture/book/movie that most people don't see at first glance.

That doesn't change that this one is pretty stupid and a hell of a stretch, but this guy has a better idea

>Betas do the hard work
More wishful loser thinking. You're a fucking lazy ass beta.

Cope stop coping please

good thing I'm a gamma. play your little games children

>gamma

cope

imagine being attractive

Attached: Université de Moncton-hSwSIALZZqE.webm (1280x720, 805K)

Where is mocton University

In Moncton?

>"oh no! I'm an attractive brainlet and i've been found out!" - the post
Off yourself, while you fuck cheap whores i'm buying a helicopter

Attached: 1527358166064.gif (317x266, 197K)

>Facebook screenshot
>Jow Forums screen cap
>iPhone

Attached: DaSp6SBVMAcMYP5Recovered.jpg (873x740, 332K)

Based post my man. Very appreciated

That's two pictures, cuntboy.

>Off yourself, while you fuck cheap whores i'm buying a helicopter
I don't give a damn about girls of any kind. I just want a private jet, penthouse in Tokyo and all that very cool cashmoneyshit.

Add me, I'll be your brokeass best friend
Lil ill Titus#1210

Attached: blingkys.jpg (400x400, 89K)

Is this it?
Originelle

Attached: modern_dating_is_prehistoric_mating.jpg (1024x922, 271K)

How would females select for dominance in prehistoric society?
Whoever was dominant would just take whatever woman he wanted. How does this make females gatekeepers?

If you can hold down and rape a woman you're probably strong and dominat enough to be considered an "alpha"
But I think it's dumb to assume every sexual relationship that occurred in prehistoric times was a rape

even in prehistoric times humans didnt live alone but in tribes.
and within a tribe you dont get to randomly murder chad or rape stacey, you'd get killed or at least exiled for that.

People lived in clans/tribes in prehistoric times. They usually have some sort of enforced monogamy, unless there's a surplus of women.

>They usually have some sort of enforced monogamy
no
that only really started after people transitioned from nomadic tribalism to agricultural civilisation
in the tribal times, the alphas of the tribe had harems while the betas got nothing but waiting for an opportunity to challenge an alpha for his position.

Yeah but women wouldn't be the ones deciding the male hierarchy. It would be whoever was strongest / had most allies.

Yeah, that's why Clans/tribes are considered some of the first step towards civilization

>that only really started after people transitioned from nomadic tribalism to agricultural civilisation
No. Even today there are isolated tribes still living as hunter/gatherers.

If you go back before clans and tribes, there wouldn't be any social taboos against killing and raping. Just look at chimps.

This.

In all likelihood this guy is probably like me. Just having fun with the kid digging a hole and building something, while the wife is reading her book.

Not everything in life is about being a ripped chad with a 10/10 draped over you for every other instagram post.

I'm older, settled down and don't care about being a bit fat or looking stupid while playing with my kid.