Look at this meme. This shit is insane and hilarious. I'm seriously in awe of the kids today...

Look at this meme. This shit is insane and hilarious. I'm seriously in awe of the kids today. This next generation is going to completely reset the world, mark my words.

Attached: E.png (941x544, 1.45M)

>why is millennial humour so weird? Where's the punchline? This generation is hellbound because this PNG file isn't funny to me

I sincerely think it's hilarious, though

We're always going to have fuck ups, innovators, leaders, soldiers, spazzes, nerds, and geeks. Everything you know about generational differences is nothing more than clickbait headlines.

i think its funny because it looks like markipliers face on lord farquad.

>i'm seriously in awe of kids these days
this image was probably created by a 20 something year old male who has a basic understanding of what kind of shit explodes on reddit.
nothing to do with "this next generation", just how well this one guy can manipulate meme culture.

>Tfw I'm "this generation".
>Don't find these memes funny at all.
>Understand the comedic element still.
Who here /outcast/,

Attached: Tears.png (151x215, 50K)

I don't get the E meme because I don't use social media

It IS Markiplier. On farquaad's head on Z U C C 's body

>look at this meme
every time i do it makes me laugh

Attached: IMG_1976.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>No but it's funny because it's so random. You just don't get it user. I'm also sooo random btw :3
I hate it when roasties say this shit

Attached: 6 - LUes4Xq.jpg (700x525, 58K)

I do use social media and I don't get it either. It's another thing without context that tends to be funny

>he doesnt know that e is a new meme

why? because random=funny? I hate you facebook "memers". you guys don't get internet culture at all. you don't bother to lurk moar or even fucking google a meme you don't understand. you just assume that it's random and that people like it because random=funny XDD. I miss the days when you normalniggers barely knew what the internet even was and just went outside instead

damn i didnt even realise the body&background is from the zucc court video

This is a work of art. I bet your idea of funny was saying "winrar" and "you win over 9000 internets"

yeah back when that shit was new and actually had some kind of punchline to it. a random image with a random letter is the absolute bottom of the barrel of comedy

When the hell is this meme fad/community/whatever going to crash?

Does anybody besides brain dead 11 year olds actually laugh at this? Even people I know who actively follow meme pages/accounts, or where ever this shit is generated from, don't laugh at this. No more than a half baked kek out of them.

>Post ironic humor and a funny edit

Attached: 1526664525755.png (485x443, 64K)

Memes are doomed. People just repeat them over and over again. Normies killed them.

Attached: 1526621663461.jpg (480x953, 323K)

You're an actual faggot if you think over 9000 is better than E, all memes go to the same shallow grave

go back to facebook normal scum

it's the disembodiment of modern culture

its great

because my life is so fucked up, its literally the best outcome in the world that the younger generation will accept the absurd and not judge me, all i have to do is outlive my parents

The absurd will simply become the new normal and something else will be the new absurd, that's what has happened every generation since forever

Your grandpa thinks your shit is weird, you will think your grandson's shit is weird

People here are still posting frogs from 2012 or whatever, just fucking laughing

Someone give me a quick rundown on "E"

Peak meme user.

>markipliers face
>farquaads head
>zuccs body
IT'S BRILLIANT

Attached: gachigasm.png (600x686, 394K)

Nobody's going to mark your words, you old geezer. We're too busy carpe dieming and fucking like rabbits, unlike you old sad act who hasn't seen a vagina ever since you dropped out of one.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

why the fuck are you even here if youre going to say this sort of shit

This makes me sad.

Orginolio Oreleo

Sorry I hurt your feelings there, Grandpa. I guess I got a bit carried away by how awesome my life is compared to yours. I should be more understandable considering how mood swings and irrational feelings of agressiveness are normal side effects to getting old.

Don't be sad, user. I'm kinda dumb.
The Only I know for Real is that it's one of the Rules of Nature that normie Collective Consciousness try to assimilate control thus ruin it. It Has To Be This Way there is no helping it. The only way for original jokes is to Return To Ashes, to The Stains Of Time, long forgotten, not touched by normies. I'm My Own Master, under the Red Sun, Dark Skies, even if The Hot Wind Is Blowing. You know, Soul Can't Be Cut as long as The War Still Rages Within. No one should give in their shit, A Stranger I Remain would be nothing more if I'd do.
Stay stronk, user.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

No i menat the picture. i identify too much with it.

i used to have fun here now i still laugh but i get worked up too easily

Yee. OriginalE.

Look at this infograph. Everytime it makes me laugh

Attached: image.jpg (309x751, 101K)

Enjoy wage slavery, getting cucked by your wife and having to pay child support you can't afford for a kid that isn't yours. I don't have to laugh at memes - Just watching you bugmen while I NEET for life is funny enough. Make sure you sleep well and be efficient at work, I need theese neetbux. Seriously fuck off to sleep.

Why does it say "E"?

Means nothing, its just there to demonstrate the absurdity of modern memes in that anything can be funny if given value as a meme.

>theres a good chance these people are being serious and thought that ironic post was legit

Attached: 1524102513050.png (352x352, 61K)

>gen z
>carpe dieming and fucking like rabbits

your generation is doomed, and I feel bad for you. Nice cope though.

It's really nice to see an older person not act like a 90 year old autistic grandpa who hates anything that younger people do and is amazed instead. Thank you.

>MC Ride roblox
Kino

That meme has layers of sublty and sophistication that a Baka gaijin like you wouldnt understand.

>people criticize new memes
>someone takes almost all the things that are criticized and makes this
>deep fried, random, has layers
>now people get confused what the fuck does it mean
I find this hilarious

>outcast
well the E meme used to be obscure and outcast-y but now its more mainstream so I guess the word outcast fits

Don't worry about us, baby boomer, we're doing just fine. Now off to bed before you oversleep again on the day your granddaughter visits you. I, on the other hand, got a stiff one typing this comment and will now snapchat my gf to come through and give top. Peace out.

Daily reminder memes are dead.

Attached: 1527524660502.jpg (720x728, 66K)

The world always seems to descend into mad shit like this just before it enters a major crisis. Reminds me of dadaism about 100 years ago.

Can somebody explain that to me...

It's a shit meme though

hehe... I really can't tell if normies laugh at shit like this because it's ironic or because they think random=biggest funny!!

Attached: gnome on the desk.jpg (505x544, 20K)

>spot the difference
>mfw
I only know who that guy is because I used to identify as a spaceship

Attached: CCFFCF95-DD80-4671-AA44-A9C94E698EB9.jpg (941x544, 650K)

This is the true true and is exactly what is going to happen next.
>ToBennuAndBack

Attached: 9866A91E-AE91-4876-AE1B-3D7038310432.gif (225x300, 1.55M)

I made it even better.

Attached: yep.jpg (941x544, 273K)

It's just some random and nonsense shit

This made me horny af, man

E is post modern SUCC

are you the same type of faggot, who writes childish comments under popular oldies about how "fucked your generation is :((((" and how much "you enjoy this type of music and whish more kids your age would do the same". If yes, then you should kill yourself because i hate you

Pepe is just as stupid.
What's the joke? Him making a LOL SO RANDUM funny face?

Thank the lord for Shrek.

Attached: E1534181-5FE6-4FD8-97BC-AF1939E8CB29.gif (575x420, 507K)

More effort was put into it than any other fucking thing this site made in the past 4 years.

Idk what you did but a new face appeared.

Attached: 25DB9399-9060-41DA-9E41-0A8AE9B61846.jpg (941x544, 648K)

I can't tell if memes are dying or getting better

Attached: Untitled.jpg (715x728, 77K)

Yikes. Time to change your incontinence underwear you whiny cynical boomer. Im literally lmaoing at your life right now as i type.

Increase power to the facial muscles

Attached: 3E1959A6-9534-440B-9431-8313CE550100.jpg (941x544, 633K)

>normie
Basil

I was literally about to make this. You forgot the *snap* though

The humor is derived from the comical appearance, the popularity of Shrek memes, and the fact that Mark Zuckquad does indeed to be saying the phoneme "E."

honestly the smartphone generation is killing it with memes. I'm not a super oldfag, my peak meme days were somewhere around 2006-2008, and lemme tell you they were shit back then. not like they are now. obviously there are a lot of pretty bad memes out there. way more than there used to be. but the good ones are very good.

and i can't even keep up anymore. i'm already behind the curve. so i'm probably not even aware of where the best ones are.

if you can't relate to this post, just wait a few years. you will soon enough.

Attached: 1526668573560.jpg (579x329, 18K)

is this technically postmodernism art for memes?
like a kind of satire of what came before, while not innovating in any way.

Attached: 1493127942538.jpg (200x176, 9K)

This is pretty accurate. My internet days started way back in the era of lolcats, demotivationals, and screamers. More and more lately I find myself saying, "What the fuck even IS this meme?"

Furthermore, "E" is the name of a street drug.

lol look at this XDXDXD

Attached: 1527638065973.png (500x350, 414K)

demen... una chela