Insane, religious, PUA, conservative cult leader. The Canadian version of Trump

Insane, religious, PUA, conservative cult leader. The Canadian version of Trump.

Attached: dumbfuckson.jpg (810x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XtL8E7X3yBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2tNXIvXtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a fan of Peterson, but how the fuck is he PUA?

he is peddling PUA advice

also this

youtu.be/XtL8E7X3yBA

Attached: smiling.jpg (977x1164, 139K)

The amount of replies you got shows how much people care about what you think

I am high and I like the guy.

The fact that you think he's religous reveals how little you've listened to what he's said. Either that or you didn't have the comprehension to understand it.

I like how you can literally not go a day without thinking of Trump. Its like your a faggot in denial.

>president of the US of A
>passing garbage bills every day
>getting bitch slapped by courts every other week
>his decisions affect you daily life

lmao why are you thinking about him tho

>your a

checks out

So he's gonna be your next prime minister? I'm not delusional about him like OP but I still feel bad for you leafland.

>"Get in the salt mines, Bucko!"

Disney reference.

It's from chapo trap house lel. They were joking about how Peterson was either gonna be the next prime minister of Canada or organise a mass suicide to coincide with a comet

I agree with a lot of the things he says but i can't comprehend why he tries to relate every single fucking thing to bible stories.
Its just fucking weird.

Attached: 1525948089533.png (431x562, 439K)

It's called being insanely religious and worshipping made up deities. He literally thinks the nazis were atheists and everyone who is a good, just human being who claims he is an atheist is subconsciously religious. He's beyond help, his mind is fried.

Where did he say any of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2tNXIvXtg

Matt Dillahunty show for the first one(forget what it's called)

pic related for second

Attached: 24q613vmp3011.jpg (985x606, 65K)

he did an AMA on reddit where he stated that nazis were atheists, and then doubled down when called out on it and given specific examples of the intertwining of nazis and christianity.

he's not religious, he's a cultural christian that worships jung and the symbolism of cultural stories like those in the bible.

>The Canadian version of Alex Jones

ftfy

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2tNXIvXtg
> Atheists Deep Down DO Believe in God
yes hello as an official internet atheist that's been battling fundies for literally decades, oh man that's such a fucking tired argument. it happens over and over. it's entirely dependent on the speaker's worldview. if they can not imagine being able to exist in a world without a god then they can't imagine anyone else believing it either. it's worse in peterson's case because his own restrictive worldview requires him to believe in the realism of cultural references. god exists to peterson because the culture he lives in happens to be based in part on religious worship of a god. his words, not mine. it's part of the whole archetype thing he's obsessed with.

this is only one aspect of his bullshit and when he gets outside of his core knowledge - shit about jung mainly - he covers his ignorance with fluffy wording while criticizes others for not communicating with clarity

if you watch the Pinocchio talk he went into it about Pinocchio and the donkey sold to the salt mines as a metaphor. Was good.
>we are organising an asteroid actually.
>ToBennuAndBack
>it is there

Attached: BDE885CE-9325-49A6-A72F-2AE53701B319.gif (260x163, 1.68M)

Peterson is hopeless. He is a 2018 equivalent of a christian televangelist that uses anti-SJWism as a way to sucker in young white guys into religion and conservatism. And all the evidence points to him being incredibly successful at it. His followers are rabid and cult-like as fuck. They dismiss any and all criticism and worship him like a God.

Get this Reddit shit off my board immediately.

Attached: 1509234908630.png (1810x2560, 1.88M)