Ask a Starbucks shift supervisor that just got home from racism training anything

Ask a Starbucks shift supervisor that just got home from racism training anything.

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 30K)

Will you show original tits?

No point, since I'm a man and I don't want a ban.

so basically they taugth you to shoot better to black people?

What did they teach you? Was it hilarious?

Is this training because of that one franchise supervisor who had a meltdown over two black guys sitting in the restaurant & called the cops?

Are the Irish white?

No trip code
No time stamp
No proof
Still gets replies

Attached: 1527620043753.jpg (554x400, 27K)

What are you going to do about the homeless? My brother is a manager at Starbucks and he said the sales might drop because they can't kick hobos out anymore.

Basically, we sat for four hours and watched videos of nigs telling us how terrible white people were while the CEO tried framing it as "an opportunity for everyone to learn" even though they never asked for white people's perspective. Even the black people at the store thought it was a joke.

Literally yes, the whole thing was basically a PR stunt but for how long they spent prepping this they ended up with a surface level SJW fest

>dont even have to order anything to sit in their dining area or use the restroom
hope you guys like having more bums than a mcdonalds lobby

Can you give me the recipe for a matcha green tea frappucino please? Pretty please?

Barely.

Pic related

Unfortunately we can't do much of anything, as always. We can toss out panhandlers and generally disruptive people but otherwise there's nothing to be done, now that everyone is considered a customer regardless of purchases.

Attached: 15276370310981584809105.jpg (4208x2368, 1.9M)

Because we're sick of the traps and failed normie "problems" threads

Bottom logo looks like she's taking a huge shit

Clean that up it looks like you spunked on it

Whole milk to the first black line of the cup
Pour milk in blender
Scoop matcha powder. 2/3/4 for tall/grande/venti
Pump classic syrup, 2/3/4
Scoop ice
Pump creme base, 2/3/4
Blend
Top with whipped cream

Yeah the new logo is crap.

They're dirty ones, I have 9 aprons and they get destroyed during a shift what with syrup getting everywhere.

starbucks barista in canada here, god it must suck.
im so glad we arent doing it here op, but our whole store is full of trannies and our supervisor is a chinky ooga

What is the measurement of a scoop?

Uh, I don't know offhand. I think the silver scoops are about a teaspoon, but I know the ice scoops are volumetric and the same size as a corresponding cup, so 12, 16 and 26 ounces.

Kek, this one dude at my store recently decided to become a tranny and I'm very glad to see I'm not the only millennial (besides on Jow Forums) that's against it.

nice rhyming faggot

Do you have a college degree?
I heard that many college grads are working in Starbucks

So now that you guys opened the bathroom doors to everybody how many homeless people and crack heads have you had to deal with

How useful has racism training been at making you racist?

If you could work in another food joint, what would it be?

No, I dropped out after a semester.

No more than before, thank Christ.

Truthfully I'm not a racist in the real sense, but since I don't suck minority cock 24/7 I am one according to SJWs. I give everyone a chance but I do profile people, but I do it for a reason, because it's a human survival instinct.

Honestly Starbucks is the best food job I've held. I've worked for fried chicken places and Panera before. Both had worse pay, no benefits, and were way more physically demanding. If Starbucks weren't cucked by SJW board members it would be 100x better.

It seems that you enjoy working at Starbucks.
Good for you

Starbucks barista here. The training was totally ineffective in pretty much every possible way since you can't solve racism or unconscious bias with a four hour sit down.

It seems like Starbucks along with everyone else has no idea what the actual point of talking about these topics is. I mean really, if there was no anxiety surrounding race anywhere what would that enable us to do? Once again its all about "being good to one another"...in order to accomplish what? What will we as people be able to accomplish if we could just get rid of these types of interactions?

The most passionate among us don't have an answer.

I feel better about working at Domino's. We get trained to be suspicious as fuck.

They made me a coffee master before they made me a shift. I think the GM just had vendetta against me though.

I might go back and get dem sweet benefits though.

How can I order a coffee without giving those fancy names? There's an outlet by my uni and I don't enjoy the cheap 70p coffee from the machine but I don't want to say Venti either

Can I fuck your boipucci without a condor?

the store near me has this cold foam cascara nitro cold brew. its pretty good. i wish they would hire me. ive worked at one before and they wont rehire me. gonna kms soon cos college graduate with no job and starbucks wont rehire me, but they will hire 10k migrants and blacks.

Attached: satsuki.jpg (480x360, 10K)

theres no fucking racial bias. there's SANITY, but no fucking racial bias. you know a black dude who might steal from a black dude who won't. its clear as day. not saying one is a pussy and one isn't , one just isn't scum and the other isn't. it's that simple, and anyone can tell. there is no racial bias, just sanity.

>nigs
Whoa, training. Im gonna have schlomo write you up.

Attached: F898FAD1-4C41-4B6C-97D2-586C86B78C19.png (1200x1000, 299K)

did you get paid to watch videos? or is it unpaid training?

really?
im curious now pizzaman, go on

Attached: gs heh.png (500x375, 202K)

You act like this is a particularly extraordinary claim.

How does it feel knowing that I go to your stores, don't purchase anything and leave a big fat shit in the toilets unflushed ?

Attached: homer_the_heretic.jpg (459x299, 132K)

The hero reddut needs and definitely deserves.

you might as well, this new policy is too pathetic

>not leaving shit rags on the ground and pissing over everything on the way out
Pleb

I've always just asked for a Small/Medium/Large. They get the idea of what you're talking about.

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB NIGGA IM BROKE

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "THIRD SPACE"?

Do employees have sex with each other? Ever at work?

Do you do anything to the coffee like cum in it.

>I don't want to say a word
Is it autism?

I'm with you mate, only issue is where we have to also keep up a kind, forgiving facade when most of the time you want to scream "Bullshit!!" down the phone, especially when they complain about their food being uncooked when its been put through 6-minutes of a high-speed oven that is mandatory and checked by half of the staff + driver. Don't get me wrong, most of those who complain are alright, though there are some who can be irritating, also those who start rattling off a rant before you can offer them anything in return or check what happened to their order is considerably annoying - why people can't just state the problem and be done with it is beyond me.

Attached: Terrified.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

Why did debra have to take the fucking kids

Attached: 111557978743.png (360x363, 123K)

Was the trainer bursting with emotion? And did they feel it necessary to spit out their credentials constantly?

That happened in my training. They obviously had a chip on their shoulder
>And I should let you all know UP FRONT I know what I am talking about, I have TWO DEGREES from XXX University and I have been doing this for SIX YEARS

What is the general demographic among the employees? All white college graduate girls?

Attached: 13480522.jpg (520x520, 65K)

>tfw tranny that works at starbucks

It's called covering their ass. They protect themselves from being sued if something happens again.

How does it feel to be a Starcuck? I've never stepped foot in a Starbucks and I never will now.

yeah that and lots of gays/trannies

Fuck off, dickinos is notorious for undercooked pizza.

How do I get a QT barrista gf like that

work at starbucks

What Domino's are you ordering? Our crust is so golden brown you'd think the Stranglers made it.

Why would she date someone who works as a barista when she can date literally anyone she wants?

you'll never get to know her unless you're rich, chad or you work there

every black person I know looks at this shit like it's a joke, just whitey being fucking retarded as usual.

Can you be more specific on what the video was?

It has nothing to do with helping black people, and has nothing to do with whitey being retarded. The bosses know that it's cheaper to pretend to care by hosting training sessions than it is to get sued or lose customers over bad publicity. Know that this is a well calculated move, and almost certainly a net financial benefit for the company.

dating coworkers is a fireable offense at starbucks. not trying to be an ass or anything, just stating that it can happen and she'll probably be against it largely for that reason

t. former starbucks employee

are you a nigger or spic?

>enter a business
>loiter around in said business
>told to buy something or leave
>instead of complying, tell them no
>keep being problems
>cops are called
>business is 100% in the right for removing them
>SJW fembot whore video tapes it and says they did nothing the whole time (that's the point)
>black people and leftists across the country take this as proof that racism is still a huge problem and that everyone needs to be punished and constantly beaten over the head with "white people=racist and bad, non-whites need to be treated differently and should not have the rules applied to them"

Absolutely fuck the entire Western world. They were literally asked by the manager of a private business to either buy something or leave. Those niggers were in the wrong. This is why everyone hates fucking coon ass African monkeys.

Is it true you aren't allowed to kick non paying customers(lol) out anymore

yes, that complete hoax.

Until their potatoes run out

Attached: skel dance.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

A medium ice scoop about fills a grande cup, and so on

I WANT A DAMN COFFEE, BOY. HOW DO I ORDER A BLACK COFFEE

Attached: 1_rXy8-NplLdH0OgwXRQq-Tg.gif (500x375, 561K)

When are you going to only serve whites and exclude all other races

Do you hate being racist (even though all of your life experiences have made you distrustful of certain types of people)?

>4 hours
was it atleast paid for though?

Is it a good job too potentially meet cute co workers??

Attached: IMG_03261.jpg (301x535, 137K)

How racist are you?
If you have black costumers I know you are at least a little racist.

Imagine living in a country where not letting nig loiter for free gets you sued.

How long did it take you to become a supervisor OP? You're probably gone, but I'm curious. I've worked for bucks about 6 months and want a promotion, but I can tell my manager is full retard. Guy here has been trying to become a shift for like a year and has worked for the company for 4 years and when we finally have an opening some random from another store is transferred in.

Not sure if my coworker is just terrible, my boss is either vindictive or stupid, or if the company itself has some stupid policy. In any case I hope to be out of here in 2 years. Will (finally) have my degree by then. Just wish I had started working for bucks 8 years ago desu instead of just finding them now. Of all the shit food and retail jobs I've worked the pay and bennies here by far the best. Customers are the same anywhere, but I actually rate coworkers as below average. Normally there is a certain camaraderie and brotherhood with wageslaves, but since they're almost all women everyone at work is histrionic and bitchy about EVERYTHING.

Just say small or large, no Starbucks has ever cared, and that is the only way I will order a drink in English

>things that are not true.
It it litterally the same oven every time, it is on a belt. Unless litteral blacks are working your store and are pushing it through to save 60 seconds on their delivery time

As a nigger hater you can't deny she probably ignores all the laptop basedboys, eh it's probably all bullshit

It pisses me off that this fat, evil fuck gets to impregnate an infinite number of young sex slaves forever and we are doomed to be robots. Life is extremely unfair sometimes.

Attached: download (6).jpg (190x266, 5K)

hey I'm not gonna make a new thread for this so I'll just ask you: is 4 bowls of cereal in a row too much??? because I could use another bowl of cereal.

okay cool thanks for sharing

All those laptop basedboys are drinking something though.

Starbucks barista here: It was shit for our store in Los Angeles since all our staff is hispanic and all our clientele is also hispanic. We got like 3 black regulars though and theyre treated just as fine as all the other regulars.

What a waste of a day.

No. All the cute coworkers are taken by other coworkers.

I was gonna apply for starbucks, if I tell them I'm gay or hint at it will that give me a better chance of getting the job?

Could backfire if the boss wants your ass.

Sue the sexual harassment?

My gf works at starbucks. I'll tell you how we met.

I work online, so i need a quiet place to sit and focus. I was away from home, so I sat in Starbucks for a few hours on my laptop. I went up to the counter a few times to order things. And one time I realized she was staring at me. We both smiled, I sat down and finished my work. On my way out, I asked her out on a date. She said yes and we've been together ever since.

hi splurgus

user. That sounds like a very unhealthy drink you are making people

>powder
>syrup
>lot of dairy

why are you here

asking originally

How long have you been together broanon

What do you really think of black people user?