This makes me upset for some reason?

my anger rise every single time i see shit like this

Attached: xo9iopr7pv011.jpg (633x711, 86K)

not a single witeboi

>all niggers and women in New York

Attached: fake_news_BTFO.png (940x450, 303K)

fifth from the left first row, sitting in the corner.

Who do you think is taking the cuckture?

Because it's implicitly acknowledging the end of white male hegemony and it makes you frightened.

Don't worry. Journalism is a dying field. Newspapers have always been the mouthpieces of their owners, and it's only going to get worse, but people realize it and they aren't wasting as much time or money consuming old media anymore

n8 b8 m8 8/8
8r8g8n8l

hahahahaa what if someone like hijacked a plane and crashed it into the new york times building hahaahaha how crazy wouldn't that be hahahaha

Journalism is a dying profession. I understand you are upset there's no white or Asian dudes but its not like these people are looking at rosy career prospects. Asian and white dudes are all flocking to professions that matter.

I know but at least they should be more healthy and report other stuff, instead of pushing political bullshit and meaningless bullshit.
at least reports for other stuff like climate, the nature and space.

Prepare to see a major dip in the quality of news coverage. These roasties and niggers will omit facts and write shit according to their feelings and agenda, and people will buy it and this will become the new norm.

I remember this vid from the council of foreign relations were they discussed how the media wasn't supposed to report facts and that truth didn't exist. It seems like this is an agenda by the jew overlords.

user, it's already the norm, and white male journalists are every bit as bad as the rest.

>(((white male journalists)))

Attached: (((white))).jpg (974x928, 281K)

yeah yeah and how many of them are jewish

>this makes me upset for some reason?
because you know it's a subtle jibe at white dudes.

good to know that everyone is a hypocrite and that quotas are complete bullshit.
they serve no purpose, it's just a moral game people are playing.

That doesn't mean men are losing power, it means journalism did a while ago.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__ca598a00f6001dd96c69d427e0058601.jpg (390x462, 135K)

There purpose is quire clear, to brainwash and destroy whites.

Attached: 1525746590702.jpg (325x306, 16K)

this is beautiful. we are finally living in a society where everyone can succeed, not just white men.

Attached: 1520894418745.jpg (322x1294, 91K)

Journalism is over. I looked at all the highest achieving kids in my high school graduating class and they all went off to become researchers and engineers and stuff. The first person I know who went into journalism was dumb as rock. I'm sure that's the sort of person who winds up becoming a journalist in most cases.

fuck off, you faggots are just as much a part of this for constantly worshipping minority women on here and demonizing white women. god i hate these spic chads who have taken over

>all men = bad
>all women = great!!

>men = bad
>women = good

>logic
>consistency