Do you have anyone in your life that teases you like this?

Do you have anyone in your life that teases you like this?

Attached: 1527318674565.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

I always associated that kinda teasing with older out of touch white people, and no.

No, if they did why would they be in my life? Besides, I would never complain to anyone IRL to a degree that would provoke that response.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, teases you like what? What is happening in that gif?

My oldest brother, my parents, and my grandparents. They're all incapable of understanding all of my words and often repeat back what they think I said as a question. What they hear from me is more-often-than-not extremely wrong and not even related to what I really say. It's almost like a twilight zone episode when I talk to them. Using gestures and exaggerated body language is the only way I can communicate with them, so they tend to do it back, albeit condescendingly. It's rough.

Yes. it infuriates me. Not cute. Not funny. A perpetual reminder of what a harmless, submissive joke I am.

Fuck white people, amiright?

Like she does in the gif

Aaaaa what the fuck I feel as if the whole world would do this to me

What the fuck I guess I have autism because I still can't figure it out
What is she doing? What does it mean?

It's a mocking gesture of sympathy. She's pretending to feel sad for your plight, when in fact she's laughing at you. You often see this kind of behavior in older siblings.

she's saying 'aaaawww' and then making a sad face, implying she's mocking the viewer for being sad or upset.

you probably do have autism btw

It's like she's saying "Ahh, poor baby. Boo hoo. Baby gonna cry?" Not all those words, just the general idea. Like she's mocking someone. She probably does it right before letting you suck her titties

Attached: 98384044_mp0219.jpg (1097x1280, 163K)

the last woman who teased me ended up homeless. It is good being a landlord, and having the power to evict persons with only 24 hours notice. I kicked the bitch out and packaged her shit up into a plastic tub and dumped it outside the house. I then changed the locks and refunded her the bond and leftover rent into her bank account. No landlord would rent a place to her as she was a druggy and had a history of damaging places in which she resided. she begged me to let her back in, literally, i did for a day then got extra lols by kicking her the next day again. she is now living homeless in the local woods.

>tfw getting bullied like that
>by myself
>in the mirror

XQ4JeZy

Attached: C3157FC0-6C4D-4F7F-AEFA-606F2EE8D26F.gif (225x249, 808K)

Okay I get it now. What a cunt.
Thanks fellas

Yes, it's extremely mean-spirited, evidencing a sadistic and pitiless personality which is probably best avoided. I hope no one here is being teased this way.

guess this is "infantilizing"?

women and basedboys default to this retardism when they're losing an argument

proper response is: "lemme know when you're done being a moron"

It would be hot if it was part of a pegging routine

Attached: 1478487735886.jpg (1280x719, 165K)

I suppose everything is contextual that way, isn't it?

My best friend but she does it when it's something dumb not a serious thing

something dumb like what

Is that the AT&T girl?

I had my friends over one night and one of my mates had his gf with him and we were in my room and she said, "aww you still have a single bed. that's cute."

that actually fucking hurt and I now don't want to ever bring anyone new into my room ever again.

Attached: 1466562375041.jpg (1000x577, 61K)

She's gently mocking you.

I cant think of anything off the top of my head but usually when I stumble or something. Basically as long as I'm okay and was just embarrassed momentarily

I know, I do the same to her. That's how best friends work

yep. A bimbo stacey she once told me in a mocking way: awwww, the boy wants to enter the big leagues,

That was because it was a beta boy, that wanted to enter the baseball team of the school, all were a few taller than me, and I heard some laughs in the distance, when I passed was a group of staceys mocking me.

No, and I will remove people who do this from my life. Those cunts make it impossible to express any kind of compassion without making it sound like a mean joke.

>and having the power to evict persons with only 24 hours notice

Isn't this illegal in America?