You're the leader of a small slaver band...

You're the leader of a small slaver band. Your soldiers brought in these fresh captures from the frontier with the old world.

Keep one for yourself

give some to your soldiers to keep them loyal (if you give them just one she is unlikely to survive the ordeal)

have one properly trained to improve her value

Sell the rest at a low price.

Attached: 1431351513536.jpg (2276x1500, 963K)

I keep 2,
I throw 3 and 1 to the soldiers (because I'm nice I don't want 1 to get rekt to death)
I train 3
and no one is left to sell at a low low price.

>Keep 2
>Train 1 due to visible clues of past training/experience making her low cost to train
>Feed 3-4 to soldiers.
>No sales on the low.

3 looks a kinda like this girl I have a crush on
I dont want to play anymore

I kill 1 and 3 while making all the soldiers watch. Then I keep 2 and 4 for myself.

Then you get out numbered by angry soldiers and become trained and used as a dumpster. Congrats.

YOU CAN SAVE HER FROM SLAVERY user

You have failed to keep your soldiers loyal. They keep your slavegirls for themselves and kill you in mutinous rage.

No, dude. My soldiers fear me because I am not a pussy. They have seen me flay captives and burn them alive. They know that I'm a twisted friggin' psychopath.

keep 2 for to breed her wide hips, give the other 3 to my men

You actually need to sell girls to stay afloat you know. You need to buy supplies!

i ask my men which 2 they want to keep and sell the one they don't. OR i give the option to them to sell all 3 and give them half the money to split, while the other half will go towards supplies

I keep 3
I sell 1 and 4
I only give 2 to my soldiers. I want to wipe that smile off of her.

>keeping the ugly one with roast beef flaps
wow bad taste much?

She has a cute face. I want to protect her with my dick

you are retarded. 2 clearly has the most value, due to her wide hips and large tits for breedability. you threw away your most valuable asset AND you chose the ugliest one to keep for yourself. your men see your inadequacy as a leader and mutiny

I know 2 is hotter and more valuable. But I instinctively dislike her and want to see her suffer and die a miserable death.

I'm pretty sure my soldiers will appreciate that I gave them the hotter one and remain loyal.

free them and kill my men. they are immoral dogs and i have no idea why i am leading them.

Leader is a psychopath, and he is greedy. All gang up and enslave you until you become Reek from GoT.

You manage to get them out, but not before your men gang up on you and kill you.

It's unknown whether the girls will succesfully evade recapture or you wasted your life in vain.

Or you manage to kill your men and free the girls.
>friendzoned

They don't have the guts to defy me. That's the power of real leadership.

2 will probably sell the best so I'm training her. 3 will probably I've birth to the smartest bastards and 4 is objectively the worst so I'll give those two to my soldiers. 1 I keep for myself.

> I've
give*

How is she going to give birth to the smartest bastards when her head is the smallest you dumb fucking idiot.

Tell them to aim younger.

That's harsh. Your soldiers worked hard bringing you these girls. It's not easy out there you know. They're not holed up in some nice cozy tent waiting for more girls. They're out there busting their asses.

They take a vote and decide to abandon you in contempt for your lack of appreciation of their hard work.

Give them the odds, sell the evens, split some of the profit from it with them.