Young latina burger king window teller takes my order

>young latina burger king window teller takes my order
> had to correct her twice
>calls me a "chino" to her coworker
>get a sketched burger back from way back
>asked for no sauces because they hide spit and worse with sauce
>burger i got had ketchup
>return it and get a refund
>call the corporate chain and vent, full robot style, how they tried to make me ill with a maliciously made burger
>specifically point out the young latina chick working the window multiple times during the call

i didnt want to be this way. but tampering with my food to make me ill, i cant help but take it personally.

Attached: A558489F-FA9C-4055-9F8E-EEFED8D60E11.png (800x799, 616K)

Stopped reading at burger king. Kys

young chicks have shit attitudes. i just wanted my food? whats your problem.

Should have found out when she got off work and filled her with your special sauce.

Are you Chinese? Didn't know Latinos had beef with Asians.

Burger king is so good but I don't trust it anymore

i like nice, submissive women.

Don't fall for the tough cunt act, latina women still want to be raped and beaten and all that.

>not wanting a busty delicious young latina to spit in your food
hahahaha oh my fuck there is some real homosexuality in this board

Attached: 1516367451343.jpg (581x654, 34K)

the manager seemed sorry when i got my refund. the dude she was talking to and referred to me as a chino, he did this hands/arms cross thing indicating whatever she was saying he wasnt down with.

so its just her, i only singled her out.

although some cuck boy from the back brought my burger, she probably has him wrapped around her saucy clit.

It's not a beef, just the generic term used as slur. Like calling someone Chinese and then realizing it's Vietnamese because you can't tell the difference. It's still a shit thing to do though

no thanks. what a waste of energy.

naw some cuck boy made it real special

latinos has beef with everyone, included latinos.

>Be white
>Born in argentina, have a nice childhood surrounded by your equals.
>borders are opened.
>Now you are surrounded by the lowest of the lowest.

IS PROGRESS!

she got mad at me cus i had to correct her twice. she gave me a small at first then a medium. wasnt personal? i always order this.

young fast food workers are such bitches sometimes.

>naw some cuck boy made it real special
Walk up to the fucking burger king, rape the latina, then the fuckboy, to assert dominance of course.

origigigigigigiginalito

Oh I'm well aware of their pissiness towards everyone. You can tell they're just faking it too lol, the machismo is so cheap.

ive already called corporate. they "will inform the district manager and investigate" without a doubt. im probably not the first person to call and complain.

when i came back she was taking orders in her nice voice like nothing happened.

Who let their angry asian uncle into Jow Forums?

>what a waste of energy.

No it's not! Look at the digits!

Because parents don't raise their kids anymore they don't get their shit broken in until late adulthood and at jobs, which leads to these shit-asses pulling temper tantrums like little kids until finally their jobs slap them on the face and tell them no, what their parents should have done to them when they were ten. Too bad it's taking longer and longer these days so you get shittier and shittier service from these assholes thinking they own the world and how dare anyone question their anything or tell them they were wrong.

And for some reason this drive is much more stronger in minorities, especially niggers.

Theyre working at a fast food joint
of course theyre retarded and cant get orders right

only when people personally try to get me ill. who wouldnt get angry, i just shit on her so hard with bk corporate.

nah this burger was ripe. meant to get me sick.

its latino fast wood workers, the young ones. i had to complain about some little bitch boy at potbellies months ago

Why are chinos so spiteful and autistic?

only when you fuck with my food and get me ill. why would i complain, take time out of my day unless you really, really gave me some sketchy food?

Spic here, maybe that "chino" its because you are a chink or because your hair is curly
Also fucking autist, if you dont eat spic from ome of those roasties then you are going to eat foot lettuce

i dont care if she calls me a chino, i like deftones.

That does not count as sexually assaulting the the delicious brown latina and her fuckboy lackey, you lackey.

go out there and make yourself a man, retard.

Yesterday this, now that.
Gahahaha!
Open season on asians!

Attached: hair asian.jpg (549x425, 46K)

sorry dude, i didnt understand all that. you lost me towards the end.

i mean, i like women who arent cunts. im nice to them and talk to them.

if i dont eat spic from one of those rosties? if im not a spic and order from those saucy latina rosties im gonna eat foot lettuce?

well shes gonna eat the district managers cock if she wants to keep her job.

"Chino" is literally spanish for a chinese male. How is that supposed to be offensive?

Attached: 1506276820244.gif (467x490, 1.31M)

i didnt offense to it. and someone else already said it was fucked up to say.

it was the burger that made me call, it was meant to get me sick the smell turned my stomach. calling me a chino is just icing on the complaint but i personally dont care, deftones/team sleep is a great band and the singer's name is Chino Moreno.

i dont know what their issue with me is but i dont really care. i just want you to not mess with my food.

>someone else already said it was fucked up to say
That's why I'm asking. I'm spanish and don't see it as a pejorative. But maybe it's a south american thing.

some bullshit. wasted my lunch hour