He does nothing else but play video games

>he does nothing else but play video games
>he has no interesting skills, hobbies, or talents
>he makes no effort to improve himself in any way at all, either physically or mentally
>hes too fucking useless to even have a job and support himself
>he cries and whines about how hes lonely and blames his problems on society rather than himself
>he then wonders why girls dont like him and complains about that on Jow Forums
>he doesnt realize that his situation can be changed and is nobodys fault but his own
>when confronted with this he will angrily deny it and make up scenarios as to why he cant improve and tell the person to kill themselves

Well user? Is this you?

Attached: 1527507236860.jpg (605x434, 48K)

>>he does nothing else but play video games
na
>>he has no interesting skills, hobbies, or talents
little bit ya
>>he makes no effort to improve himself in any way at all, either physically or mentally
na
>>hes too fucking useless to even have a job and support himself
ya
>>he cries and whines about how hes lonely and blames his problems on society rather than himself
little bit ya
>>he then wonders why girls dont like him and complains about that on Jow Forums
absolutely na
>>he doesnt realize that his situation can be changed and is nobodys fault but his own
na
>>when confronted with this he will angrily deny it and make up scenarios as to why he cant improve and tell the person to kill themselves
na

Is it just one guy making all these type of threads? I feel like I see them all the time. Have a bad day at work or something?

Kinda, but just these ones.
I'm also a uni student, so there's that
My interests may be interesting to SOME people, but not a lot of people is interested in ancient/medieval warfare, weaponry in general, martial arts, survival stuff and cooking/baking.
>he makes no effort to improve himself in any way at all, either physically or mentally
Guilty
I've never really tried to get a job, but this might be right.

>he does nothing but play video games
Well, it's entertaining I guess
Yeah but there aint much I can do about that, every time I tried, nothing came from it.
Not anymore, pointless
Well I do have a job but it's nowhere near enough to support myself
>he cries and whines about how hes lonely and blames his problems on society rather than himself
I don't blame society for my problems, no. I do think society is shit but for different reasons. More of an observer than a victim of it, for now anyways.
No, not really. It's fairly obvious why.
>he doesnt realize that his situation can be changed and is nobodys fault but his own
Well, that's situational isn't it? Sometimes it can be changed, sometimes it's pointless to try to fix it.

A small pool of people probably. Uninitiated people who think this board is mostly of political group A or B and feel it's their ideological duty to show their enemy is fundamentally bad people/shit and have to be told they are.
Too bad they're on the wrong board, or even website.

>he does nothing
>>he makes no effort to improve himself in any way at all, either physically or mentally
Yeah

Only the not having a job part. Just seems so impossible to get hired that I gave up

is that even a surprise for you, op? You just described r9k.Now get out of here you normalfag

I don't play video games.
I do.
I do.
I have over $100k in the bank.
I'm married to a gorgeous, young wife.
I'm married to a gorgeous, young wife.
My situation is great.
>when confronted with this he will angrily deny it and make up scenarios as to why he cant improve and tell the person to kill themselves
See above.

Life's pretty good.

Oh look it's this thread again
>dummies or OP himself will give actual responses to it anyway

Attached: 34137_1f0afcd25ff084592de1142a42da7495.jpg (396x382, 65K)

You must be very busy to spam these threads every day

I'm some person originally interested user

Get out normie but in an original way

Why would I get out?

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no goood
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

When you put "improve himself in any way at all" you don't need to specify "physically or mentally". It's redundant and gay

All of that lines up except I don't deny it or blame it on others.

It is society's fault though. People don't just randomly decide to shut themselves in their room and become isolated

Haven't played vidya in years
I like cooking and gardening. I am also a skilled programmer.
I have a phd, and I lift. My days consist in very large parts in reading scientific papers. I have no idea what kind of mental improvement could possibly fit in here though.
That's true, but only on Jow Forums. From my point of view, I've done everything in my power and reached heights at my age that almost nobody achieves in an entire lifetime. I don't know of any other way to improve myself further beside continuing what I'm already doing forever.
Since the dependent clauses don't apply, neither does this.
Tell me how to improve my situation then. I'm all ears. All I'm ever told is to bee myself. That is, when people even pretend to believe the reality of my situation.
Never happened.

>Since the dependent clauses don't apply, neither does this.

The clauses aren't dependent, though.

You can wonder why girls don't like you and complain about it on Jow Forums even if none of the other things are true.

Do you wonder why girls don't like you?

Do you complain about it?

Son, you need a father figure that is wise enough to listen and produce instead of listen and dismiss.

It does say, he
>then
wonders.
But fair enough.
But firstly I would have to know if girls like me or not. As is, literally everyone around me is already married. I'm not even that old.
What I do wonder is why people ghost me out of the blue, but I don't know if it's girls or boys.
Does that count?

>she does nothing but gossip with her friends
>the only thing she's good for is underhanded slights which she covers up with mocking giggles
>she things so poorly of men without realizing they have way worse things to deal with
>she either tacitly or overtly hates men
>she can only see the world from her own perspective

Well femanon...is that you?

Sounds alot like my NEET cousin. I just come here to torment him about how I hate him so much.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

>Stacy
They will marry off into shallow relationships, have a child and use that as the only real reason to stick together. No friend not enough love, seen it happen right on my doorstep.

Nope, sorry OP, assuming it's worth an apology?

>she does nothing else but play video games
I don't play games.
>she has no interesting skills, hobbies, or talents
True
>she makes no effort to improve himself in any way at all, either physically or mentally
I plan on getting plastic surgery as of next year, so maybe then I'll gain the motivation to get my life back together. As of right now I'll continue to be a lazy piece of shit
>shes too fucking useless to even have a job and support himself
Yep
>she cries and whines about how hes lonely and blames his problems on society rather than herself
Eh, I usually blame myself but I also believe society does play a role in some aspect
>she then wonders why boys don't like her and complains about that on Jow Forums
I complain about how worthless I am on Jow Forums.
>she doesnt realize that her situation can be changed and is nobodys fault but her own
I blame my parents for giving birth to me
>when confronted with this she will angrily deny it and make up scenarios as to why she cant improve and tell the person to kill themselves

Not true. But I do have valid reasons as to why I can't improve myself. It's not as easy as you think if you're in my shoes, especially if you lost the genetic lottery.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself and a discord ID?

>why don't you post a pic

Stopped reading right there

Because you don't have an answer to that question since in actuality you're not ugly at all. Liar!

i only play a few video games, I have no money
i have too many hobbies, actually. I like to make music and orchestrate ARGs, for starters. I also like to draw but am not very good at it. I'm still learing
t-true...
also true...
>>he cries and whines about how hes lonely and blames his problems on society rather than himself
I cry and whine for different reasons and I never blame anyone but myself
>>he then wonders why girls dont like him and complains about that on Jow Forums
i don't care about being in love. i mostly like being alone
>>he doesnt realize that his situation can be changed and is nobodys fault but his own
i fully realize this
>>when confronted with this he will angrily deny it and make up scenarios as to why he cant improve and tell the person to kill themselves
I don't get very angry about these types of things

No
I use to be into boxing, BJJ, trying to learn German and then Spanish but now days it feels hard enough to make it out of bed, if those hobbies are interesting or not is your call
No
No
I don't cry but I do dislike the current society I live in
Yes
For girls? I'm very ugly and I tried to do as much as I can to help it but it's like putting makeup on a pig honestly
No

Thanks for the time waster armchair therapist

>again
>again
>again
>again
XQ4JeZy

Attached: A7F8905E-6F67-496F-A967-07C80CF30F3D.jpg (772x501, 71K)

Only the ones after crying and whining apply to me.

>implying i can even find the motivation to play games half the time
i have other hobbies, and even a partial talent, but we know fine well you'll shift your goalposts and say they don't count either
for what purpose?
yep. hi mental health issues. i'd rather be useless than on the verge of offing myself i guess
not really, i don't complain much. but the implication that current society isn't massively fucked in social terms that matter is silly
4chans p much fine, you know girls come here right? girls just liking you to begin with also isn't the problem when you're an adult m8
over a long period of time, with psychiatric help, sure

sounds like you're projecting buddy

I think at this point, all of the robots that this list would apply to have left. I think you're just preaching to the choir at this point.
Or they're too big of pussies to honestly respond. No big surprise.

and Jow Forums
this is true
true
sadly true
no
no
I know it
no

I watch anime and day dream too you mong
You're complaining I don't have waste of time that entertain you?
Ah I do mentally all the time, yet there is no real reason.
I don't like being human why would I support myself.
Hurdur everythings your fault and not your surroundings, time frame, parents, genetics etc
I don't wonder, I know. Woman complain about us, it's free speech you tardlet.
Nice assumption huge ego user.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1478649109194.jpg (723x1062, 201K)

This was original somehow...

don't even play vidya anymore, just watch youtube and browse 4chin
ye
going to therapist rn
Been looking for a job for a few weeks now, but I'm 18 and parents are ok with me staying with them as long as I go to university
nah, i know im an autist
above
i know that
nah

Attached: uh.jpg (600x600, 77K)