Tfw no psychologically abusive bf who hits me and yells at me for being a pathetic waste of air

>tfw no psychologically abusive bf who hits me and yells at me for being a pathetic waste of air
>tfw no bf who reassures me that the cigarette burns and black eyes make me look cuter
>tfw no bf who uses me as an onahole whenever he feels like it without asking for permission
>tfw no bf who locks away my cock permanently and wears the key around his neck to constantly remind me that i belong to him
>tfw no bf who feeds me nothing but estrogen pills, flintstone vitamins and cum
>tfw no bf who passes me around with his friends as a masturbation aid and beats me if i don't do a good job sucking all of their stinky NEET cocks

Attached: 1521106090269.gif (540x483, 200K)

>gays are just like us user stop being a bigot!

character looks so similar to this one. Anime is amazingly creative.

Attached: 905.gif (540x340, 1.99M)

I'd psychologically abuse you for fun if you want, but I ain't being anyone's bf

it's just gooks fetishising white women

I cant do all that but you can choke on my thick dick whenever you want to.
Just don't die.

Attached: 1527217413459.png (469x517, 238K)

>tfw
Hentai unironically, acutally, non jokingly has made me want to be treated and used like property and be mindbroken by someone.

Attached: nosehook1.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Had the opposite effect on me, I want to just mindbreak someone and destroy their reputation so they're forced to live with me under my control.

Tell me more user. I literally want to be broken and controlled on that level and just have that bliss of following and serving someone completely with few or no limits.

hi reiko

---

Probably I'd pick want to pick on someone naive or just not very bright at first, and manipulate them for a bit. I've done that a little bit before (in fairly minor ways so I don't fuck anyone up for life) and it's pretty hot/fun. Then slowly start to abuse, humiliate and control them more and more over time. Eventually I'd want to try some sort of brainwashing if I could find something that worked, I'd want them to agree to it so they could bring it upon themselves. Then I'd just do that until they were so devoted to me they'd let me use them as property, and they'd be kept in a basement or something. I'd provide food for them, but they wouldn't have the dignity for clothes, nor a name, and would do whatever I asked of them.

Maybe just a stupid fantasy, but it's more reasonable than going the hentai route and magically fucking someone's brains out. Not something I'd ever try to do anyway, most likely.

That's adorable.

Hopefully one day we'll be able to find that special someone.

>>tfw no bf who locks away my cock permanently and wears the key around his neck to constantly remind me that i belong to him
this

Attached: '.jpg (124x106, 3K)

You fuckers, you spam these threads day after day yet surely you have some sort of discord server I can join to mutually pine and wish for this with the rest of you.

astonishingly cringey post

I don't use discord, discord is for children

does it really blow your mind that some people just enjoy some things?

what threads do you browse? are you part of a coordinated effort to post these threads? see how autistic that sounds?

Attached: 1487537943613.jpg (850x1202, 325K)

There actually is a coordinated shitposting effort of a sort.

Reiko was a maymay whos ERP got taken by shitposting Jow Forumsacks seriously but there's a few servers that supposedly actually do try and turn robots into cute girls.

It sounds fun desu

>cum eating
DROPPED

Oi fuck. Stop describing what djin i jerk it to.

Midwest?
M
I
D
W
E
S
T
?

>tfw no slave to control and inhumanely abuse
What are you people's limits? Cause I barely have any.

Look your parents in the eyes and say you love them.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_limit_x__sample-e9abb7a84e7fb (850x1107, 179K)

Jannu... how did you end up like this...

>permanant damage/imparment
Branding and tattoing are exceptions though. I really want one day when once I find my Master for him to brand me on the butt and give me a cute crotch tattoo.

Sadly nobody I've met has actual interest in that sort of lifestyle I want or always vanishes after a bit of discussion. I wasn't kidding when I said in that hentai has ruined me and unironically made me want to be property.

>tfw no gf who will swear to serve under me

Attached: f01ea9e4f56a217ccf1eb63dde6e15b3.jpg (1060x1500, 235K)

So what about carving my name into your legs or chest. Or the words slut and whore into your back? Would you want to be beaten until you pass out or your limbs break?
How about being a human toilet and eating piss, shit and vomit?

>So what about carving my name into your legs or chest. Or the words slut and whore into your back?
Sounds fine so long as everything was done carefully and in a sterile way!
>Would you want to be beaten until you pass out or your limbs break?
Limbs breaking implies permanant damage so no.
>How about being a human toilet and eating piss, shit and vomit?
Piss yes, the other two have certain dangers associated with them.

When it comes to emotions and my mind though I essentially would want to be completely broken and then remade. I adore the idea of split personalities and the old me just fading away in place of a new me that is shaped to serve.

Limbs are broken temporarily, they heal.
Well sadly you're nothing different than all the other BDSM sluts who want a bit of pain. I want a completely batsit insane slave to own who has no regard for their own safety

I'd hope so too, but I'm kind of concerned if I had that power over someone I'd do something fucked up with it, don't know if I could trust myself entirely. Also as hot as it would be too turn them away from friends and family towards servitude and dependence, I can't really ethically justify that, guess I'm a moralfag.

I'd still love to do it though so idk lol.

>adore the idea of someone branding me or carving their names or degrading terms into my flesh
>just want a bit of bain
Nigga, bones are broken temporarily yes but the don't truly heal. The fractures and cracks are there forever.
>I want a completely batsit insane slave to own who has no regard for their own safety
No you don't. I've know some of those types, and they were are horribly, terribly unstable. I realize that sounds ironic considering my goal IRL is to one day basically become someones property and do virtually whatever they say, but believe me. Someone who has absolutely no limits is as liable to hurt you as they are to be hurt.
I get you, hah. And don't worry, you just need to find someone who wants and will beg you beforehand to turn them to servitude and dependence! Perfect for easing that ethical bone.

>I get you, hah. And don't worry, you just need to find someone who wants and will beg you beforehand to turn them to servitude and dependence! Perfect for easing that ethical bone.
Oh geez, I'd probably say yes if I was begged enough while being scared of doing something super fucked up the whole time.

Where do you live?
are you cute originally

It's funny how many subs don't get that we have a role to soothe the dom just as much as the dom has the role to soothe the sub.

It would basically be a requirement in the life I want, giving comfort and reassurance to someone that yes, I do indeed happily consent and love them for working to break my mind and body and make it theirs.

Southern Georgia.

I suppose so, I'm femboi mode atm but might get on the ebin titty skittles and finish my ride down that slippery slope

>US
FUCK
EVERY
TIME

That sounds pretty nice actually lol

But even if someone really wanted me to do that, I'm very sadistic, and I'm not sure how far that goes, I don't want to break someone's bones or kill them cos I went too far once. If I had a mindbroken slave who did whatever I wanted I worry it would be too easy to take advantage of that.

are you cute user
im also in georgia

That's a fear a lot of doms I've spoken with seem to have. Knowing when to stop worries them, or if they would be able to stop.

All I know is that it takes trust and mutual compassion between the dom and sub to be able to move past that.

>cos I went too far once
Greentext it. What did you do to who and what happened.

Is that actually a common thing with dommes? Makes sense, kind of relieving I guess

>tfw i don't have this fear
>tfw i just want to know how far i can push it while still having control over my sub

stop making me want this

Attached: 1506619390494.png (400x400, 59K)

It's incredibly common, don't worry user. Basically every one I've talked to over the years has had it, some being more vocal and others keeping it hidden away. But all had it.

>tfw emotionally neglecting desperate faggots

gg/XCcUh6

Attached: 1520538018046.jpg (285x279, 13K)

Oh ok
Time to find qt slave

iktf
w-where do I find someone like that?

You can beat me till I pass out and use me as your toilet for sure

Where do you live then? And are you qt?

can you pls stop spamming your crappy discord full of weirdos

Please don't think of yourself so lowly user. There's someone out there that will love you and appreciate you as the person you really are. Please don't give up hope~ You deserve better.

Attached: 1527490948582.jpg (1200x1464, 204K)

>tfw this is just a imagination for this faggot op who would never actually want it only to get replies so he can fap to it and he's probably fat and ugly

>most stable friendships are chill guys who dont take things too seriously
>fights are over almost instantly or over the course of a day
>provide moral support and tell you to not be a pussy and to move on
>its a circle of support and strong bonding without sexual intends
>even if you slip the dick into your buddy both of you are most likely to bury it and live on without having second thoughts years after

>women are naggy, emotionally unstable (love you one day, hate you the other)
>fights are prolonged and will be remembered
>provide no moral support or motivation since they want the guy to do it when they have their episodes again over the cashier looked at them funny
>waste a long time getting to know someone only to get your dick wet
>women have only sexual appeal and dress appropriately

Why does the good gender always want to be treated like the bad one.
You guys should be more proud in being male and not succumb to this submission shit.

Attached: 1488716401090.jpg (480x480, 21K)

post more hot stories

this is the endgame for boymoders