My mom takes my phone when I come home because she's a controlling bitch and I have no balls (tbf if I disobey then...

My mom takes my phone when I come home because she's a controlling bitch and I have no balls (tbf if I disobey then she'll beat my ass) So, I was using my dad's phone and a couple of minutes ago my dad stealthed his ass behind me and saw what I was watching and he saw the word Jow Forums.

Somehow my dad knows about this crap and I quickly shut it down. After I did he said he saw what I was looking at and he told me that I shouldn't be going on those "incel" sites and that incels are "dangerous". He was like if I want we could talk about it and some other dumb crap. Thankfully he didn't suggest something stupid like therapy. I made some bullshit excuse saying that I saw it linked on an article and took a look and I was "horrified " and he seemed to accept it. So I gave him back his phone and was like oh fuck I dodged a god damn bullet. If he found out I was an incel he'd probably waste money and force me to go see a psychiatrist or therapist.

They're on to us. We're animals now, subhumans. The next Jew. Even our families are onto us. The end is nigh.

Attached: 1511923680202.png (646x595, 67K)

Why is it the mom who does the beatings now? My dad was gentle as a lamb but my mother slapped me silly. I don't hold it against her, much, but it's odd.

Same here, my mom was the angry one and my dad the calm one

I feel like that messes with a child. They should never be beaten by a parent of the opposite sex.

Men being far more violent than women was an imagine instilled by movie propaganda, mothers frequently did all the spankings.

I honestly think Alek Minassian, if not a super-autist with no sense of irony/sarcasm, was a false flag. His facebook post sounds too much like something a newfag would say to fit in. All because of him, normalfags have gone into total moral panic mode.

Men being the violent ones too children is a meme, statistically its about 50/50 for men and women abusing children. There is also a strong stigma against male violence particularly against children meaning fathers are less likely to dole out punishment and mothers that do are less likely to be punished for doing so.

You're young but know that your body is yours, no matter what society meme's.
However, if you can't yet decide how to live your life, the treatment you get is something we all go through at some point in life and even though it's not fair, it's the only option we have and it's better than starving in the wilderness....maybe? You decide. Some parents beat their kids, some parents ignore them, some parents etc, we're all fucked up due to them in some way.

This is the pill you should swallow from the beginning, if you don't take control of yourself, somebody else will. You're a child wagecuck ;).

Attached: The GOOD ONE.png (800x800, 597K)

Of course it was. This shit blew up incredibly unanturally, it was obviously planned and propagated by higher forces. They're afraid of us, how funny is that? Scared of a bunch of ugly virgin neets.

>tbf if I disobey then she'll beat my ass
Dude you probably do need therapy.

That or a few years from now he'll need a dominatrix.

well I was always beaten by my dad while my mom never did as much as shout on me

But you're ok right? The old man belted you, but that's how it's supposed to be. You don't have weird fetishized thoughts about women resulting from childhood trauma.

You actually should leave you underaged faggot, before you become one of those weird 30yos who still browse here

My mom did that until i grew older and pushed her into the wall with full force.
She never layed a hand on little me again, it's all about growing stronger than them.

Yeah, I know for sure she never hit me once I was taller than her. Parents are bullies, I guess.

>tfw 22 y/o incel
>mom knows I dont hate women like the ones on TV supposedly do
>she gets even more controlling and condescending

What's the best way to move out, bots, I need my freedom

>got physically abused
>doesn't hold it against her
You answered your own question bitch boy.

How old are you? How does anyone let their mum beat their ass lmao?

He probably looked at the history and saw you were lying about it being linked from an article.

Jesus Christ, you all sound underage as fuck. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: get out.gif (800x200, 17K)

you should go to therapy yourself and tell them about your controlling abusive parents xD xD xD
cuz that isnt right