Is this guy the king of neckbeards or what?

His face should be plasterd all over this site

Attached: images-19.jpg (726x408, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know anyone can even take him seriously after the banana thing

TJ hasn't been relevant for a couple years or so.
and I'm saying that as a fan.

Lmao, ikr, but I guess it doesn't matter too much, its not like people respected him much in that sense anyway. U reckon he "leaked" it on purpose

he was once, but now that the "sceptic movement" is right vs left instead of secular vs religious he's become obsolete, especially since he isn't an extremist like some of the other talking heads

I don't know who that is and I don't want to, but that's not a neckbeard.

>tfw edgy 16 year old me thought watching him made me an intellectual
All these years later realize he is a faggot and brainlet

Yeah, he looks like a chad to me too I guess =)

Can someone catch me up to speed? Haven't heard of this guy and he looks like a fag/neckbeard

He has said hes the biggest rick and morty fan, gotten his micropenis leaked, and posts autistic rants about religion. Not much else i guess

What an ass.
>"biggest Rick and Morty fan"
>micropenis
>neckbeard
>autistic rants on religion
Kinda sounds like how the media thinks about Jow Forums, a sad and creepy ass anti-PC site for 30 year old virgins.

>literally who random fat faggot

gtfo OP

>I live to see the day Jow Forums has forgotten TJ. God, how many of you fucks joined in during the states election? Incredible.

Attached: 1496112938686.jpg (540x340, 19K)

nvm, i didn't recognize him at first. he is forever known as banana boy.

He was on a podcast called The Drunken Peasants for a few years, then split and started a new show called Deep Fat Fried. I love his work and especially the people he collected around him. I strongly recommend Drunken Peasants and Deep Fat Fried. Good listening when playing vidya

Never heard of him.
>when you realize the normalfaggots have a popular thing you're out of the loop of on the Jow Forums

tj was good during the atheist days, 2009-2014

Reddit please leave. Thanks fag.

nigga unironically has an IQ of like 130+

smart degenerate fella, I like him.

Agreed, (post nonnoriginal)

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

>ever taking the amazing atheist seriously
The dude has always been a huge meme. His podcast had fake drama and shit. He is literally a joke, and that is his schtick.

i haven't watched him in many years but he was definitely the start of my journey towards being a solid critical thinker. his arguments haven't gotten any better, but just the way he argues made me look at things in a whole different perspective. often he will concede all of his opponents points just to prove that, even if everything his opponent is saying is true, that their position is still entirely flawed. it's a really effective way to argue. there's lots of other things he taught me about

And yes, incase any of you were wondering, atheism is correct, so atleast tj knew one thing well

Yeah, he had some great dialogue, I wonder if he was reading off a script. His atheism humour was funny when he trolled the religious

Neckbeard.
Neck beard.
That's a beard on someone's neck.
Now take a look at The beard is on his cheeks, where it's supposed to be.
Regular beard.
A beard.
No neckbeard, just a beard.

Man, logic thinking is hard.

Yeah, I know that, I meant in a metaphorical sense, besides in other pics and videos of his he definitely has a legitimate beard on his neck

basically neckbeard just means "fat person with a beard" at this point

Fpbp I stopped watching after the banana incident.

Yeah, thats what I was trying to say

Like I said, I don't know who that is, and idgaf.

Ugh, whatever. Neckbeard is a neckbeard.

Attached: Action_Bronson_Gov_Ball_2016_(cropped).jpg (1143x1598, 322K)

Yeah, can't be unseen desu

Thats jihadists style neckbeard

Haven't watched anything of his in years after I listened to a podcast of his and realized he wasn't as interesting as I thought. He can only speak in front of a camera rehearsed.

I was thinking the exactvsame thing desu desu

Did he fucked himself with a banana ?

Ohhh yeahhh, you bet ya

I mean my life is lame. But that guy is massive loon. Plus only edgy 13-17 years old take that bean burrito seriously

wow this guy is still around? I remember when he was the angry atheist and fucked himself in the ass with a banaana..... had a dumb slut gf and constantly went on tangents about stupid ass shit.

figure he killed himself by now

Unfortunately yes. Should have ended it years ago, now he is a boring oldcel

I still like him. He makes a lot of sense. And I think that's why his numbers have gone down. Because he stopped attacking religion, and started commenting on various other matters. Problem is, he's entirely too sensible. So there's no controversy. Imagine a character who presents himself as an edgy guy, who can't conjure up controversy.

But whatever, I still catch a video here and there, because I like his opinions.

He reeks of awfulness

>Chad
He is a literal chris chan doppelganger

His retort was golden: youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA

>ywn be that confident

I know that feel. I used to be a vocal atheist back in the day and would watch TJ and a bunch of other atheist channels and would argue about religion to everyone. Its weird looking back at some of the youtubers I watched back then which tweet antifa shit now.

Attached: 1523855819272.png (469x540, 300K)

Such an atheist yet still so deep in the closet, sad

It honestly seemed like a huge cope. He even said he was doing it for girls, fuck off, why are people so ashamed of their homosexuality

but he's openly bisexual and has admitted to dating men in the past

you discredit someone just because of a sexual kink? lmao

Haha the bisexual cope, he's never been attracted to a girl in his life

but he has a girlfriend right now. that's more than you or i can say

underage mongloid detected

He's deep in the closet and need to come out , it would explain why he was such an irritable asshole

i'll take your word for it, you would know better than he does

No one ever mentions that during thr banana incident he also burned his micropenis with hot oil.
I watched this loser when I was 14. I really liked the ANGRY part of his gimmick.
His interview on Rogan was so cringy I almost died trying to turn it off one night at Home Depot