I have two options

I have two options.

To be hated, feared by people, to become a sociopathic outcast, who's completely alone but revels in violence and anger.

Or to be a nice person. Pathetic, part of the social groups but at the bottom, liked, but seen as incompetent, left behind.

I can't decide. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1521541290880.gif (336x392, 225K)

Stop being an edgy faggot is your best option.

You can't "become" sociopathic, you're equally as autistic either way it just depends on whether you channel your power level into tard rage or not.

The first one is the best idea.
Wew moralfaggotry trying to disguise itself and doing a poor job of it

how about you just be yourself instead? why do you feel the need to adopt some kind of persona?

I think you're a edgelord, and are already the worst of both worlds.

Wait, so why are those your only two options?

Just because you are actually utterly incompetent or what?

Is that you steppenwolf?

'Edgelord' is just a word normalfaggots use to mope about when they know what you'll do will interrupt their blissful lives. Don't listen to these fags, become feared and hated, it's the best way to go.

This is definitely OP.

because I've tried to be 'myself' but all I end up is experiencing this constant inertia.

I constantly switch over these two ideologies, but the next day, I regret the decisions I made because I switched to the opposite.

So to cope with this I do nothing, I do not love, I do not hate.

I do not fuck whores, and I do not try to get love.

These are the two paths I've taken over my lifetime, but to keep going, I've got to pick one.

It's not some persona.

>It's not some persona.

You're right, that sounds more like mental illness.

either option makes you a sperg

yeah "feared" as in making mothers fear for their children cause you propably look like a sexual offender. off yourself fag

I've considered. But whenever I start wanting to off myself, I remember that opinions of me coming from normal fag scum don't matter.

there's the tired "mental illness" meme again lol

OP when you grow up you will settle into 1 of those 2 'lifestyles'. most likely the incompetent one, because you'll eventually feel reassured by friends/family and you'll feel compelled to (try to) live up to their expectations; you'll realize that a violent massacre would only vindicate everybody that said you were a weird outcast, and you'd die in vain

depending on the severity of your trauma, you just might choose the hatred path, or somewhere in the middle (an hero). that's something you'll need to evaluate on your own

>You can't "become" sociopathic
Do you even know what sociopaths are?
Sociopaths are people who have "learned" to be a psychopath later in their life.
Psychopaths however, are born with their disability

This seems to be the most logical conclusion to my question, one that I supported the most before I asked.

But tell user, is there really no hope for me to become competent, and happy?

Should I just end it here and now? Or live out my life in a (vain) hope that I'll settle into a lifestyle and become a happy person.

Or is that something I need to understand or strive for myself?

Shit insult, trying way too hard

Ow the edge

Nobody's paying that close of attention to you. Just live your life.

>You're right, that sounds more like mental illness.

Everyone produces a series of social selves that are trotted out for various situations.

When all of those social selves are peeled away, generally nothing of any value remains.

The post-Enlightenment concept of the "authentic self" is a mirage, ever-receding over the horizon. It is never reached. It is likely it never can be reached - there are too many Catch-22's standing between you and it.

The first. If there is no other way it makes no sense to become a pathetic "nice guy", knowing deep down the truth.

You can be a deranged fuck on the streets as long as you are not going to wear a costume or some stuff like image related

why not have two personalities?

Attached: HIZN6hsl_png.jpg (640x316, 34K)

Are you retarded

Stop taking the edge pill faggot

that's something you'll need to explore over the next several years.
i left university recently for a similar reason; sometimes we just need a long period of introspection to figure things out. 5 months away from uni has made me into a better, happier person as I'm able to focus on hobbies and relationships (even though I prefer being alone, we all need to feel "busy" sometimes)

I don't know your circumstances; maybe you're an unfortunate burn victim, like Deadpool but w/o the personality. but chances are you're just inexperienced and need some time off to figure things out, just as I did

Well thanks, user, your personal contribution has helped me a lot, even if it for the brief moment that is tonight.

I wish you luck with all your endeavors.