How do we stop boys from dressing like girls?

How do we stop boys from dressing like girls?

Attached: 1527708223242.webm (360x640, 1.94M)

enslave women to marry them off to them, the feeling of no sex leads many to want to dress like a woman to compensate.

take the estrogen out the water supply

Stop putting feminity on a pedestal

Make one of them my gf and ill take care of her

t. girl(male) without girl(male) gf :`(

Attached: 1526784507045.jpg (500x597, 117K)

you seem confused and lost in your life

If boys en masse start dressing like that, then that isn't "dressing like girls" anymore is it you retard?

obliterate the front of their skull with a claw hammer.

Attached: Claw-hammer.jpg (4240x1920, 1.21M)

Ancient Greece had crossdressers

That empire that didn't collapse?

Bois will be bois

Name an empire that hasn't
>not so fast usa

I have this idea where we start a discord for boys dressing like girls, and we get a few in there. Slowly it will become trendy when more and more users appear on it. Then we start making people write things on themselves to prove they're real, because there's probably creepy posers out there. I'll get them to write simple stuff, like my username. Then I can blackmail them with the pictures and threaten to send them to their family members unless they start taking HRT with proof. Slowly they'll become more and more feminine and keep sending me more and more incriminating evidence. I'll have a harem of HRT-pumped pets. Then I'll make a mould of my dick and force them to fuck themselves with it live for me.

Oh, and uh that'll stop them because like... it just will.

report reikothreads and sissy threads on basis of being part of a coordinated raid

original idea

ThAT DUDE HAS TITS THO

>keep reminding them that they are actually males
>expects them to be your gf

Why? I'm just single, the rest is sorted out.

Most people aren't autistic and can take a joke that's been here since 500BC, user.

>everyone who likes trolling r9k poltards is part of a conspiracy

I didnt even know about this site until that incel killer and even I already know how to horde (you)s

YEah, but did that ricky guy even mould his dick? didnt' think so!!!!

I should've been precise: I don't believe they're all part of a conspiracy, but since they do exactly what those part of a conspiracy do, they deserve to be treated as such.

Howdy Reiko

Im also Girl (male) with no girl(male)gf feelsbadman

H-how do we get a gf(bf) tbqhonky?

Found an asshurt reikom

I think id have to become a full time trap, but I cant do it because I still live w/ my parents

Greece wasn't an empire and it was conquered (not collapsed) by Alexander the Great, after the numerous city-states have been warring against and exhausting each other. Even then it remained the center of European culture for centuries to come.
So... yeah, crossdressing wasn't that much of an issue here.

People aren't that dumb, they wouldn't give such sensitive data to complete strangers. (I hope)

I know this feel ;_;
I also live with mine and probably won't go fulltime until i finish college or they discover it and kick me out, so i wouldn't be the best example of gf.

Good luck for us ;+;

Why stop them?

Femininity is underrated.

when we start posting the source so we can embarrass these freaks

trap server for femboys and such, no poltards gg/3pFyVwy

Attached: k0fFfP8.png (376x383, 327K)

>playing this stupid
Sure thing reiko crony

Attached: 62126500-B856-4D40-B798-1B7271631C51.jpg (400x299, 28K)

Allow boys to be boys, give them male role models, allow women to be feminine and be kind to men, end women's hostility towards men culture, train kids on how to parents, and don't demonize masculinity.

Because if you demonize masculinity, you got basedboys that only want to escape to video games. If you make women less feminine/lady and repugnant towards men, you get crossdessers, traps, and some furry fags. If we don't teach kids and young adults how to be good parents then we get aimless kids with a boat load of issues. Because its apperant that a lot of adults fuck up being parents. Also the feminist movement needs to end because they won everything they didn't already have in the second wave.

for real though who is this

>for real though who is this
use google image search it comes up